Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The furnace. Where are they going with this?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes me sick to think that Arturo is going to cheat on Abby, but that will leave her free for Devon. Soaps always have crazy stories throwing people together, usually involving some kind of cold weather scenario or being trapped in an elevator.

Comment

Maybe they'll find JT's remains in the furnace. That is no more far fetched than the contrived scenarios the lame writers have come up with recently.

Comment

Wonder if JT's body is stuck in the furnace?

Comment

I don't know if Arturo and Mia are going to cross the line first. Rey still seems pretty conflicted when it comes to Sharon and it seems she harbors feelings for him. Arturo and Mia know what they have to lose if they cross the line and I am not sure they are willing to take that chance. Only time will tell.

I don't believe Arturo and Abby have longevity in their future. Unless he moves up the economic ladder, Abby and his relationship is going to suffer. Abby is goal driven and Arturo is nothing more than her ego booster as her personal cheering squad. He doesn't seem quite as driven and I wonder if his ego will suffer as she becomes more successful. Will Abby be influenced by her father who would want her future spouse be on an equal, if not more, footing financially as she is? Do we want Arturo to be an act of rebellion on Abby's part? I have higher hopes for Lola and Kyle..

Comment

They are going nowhere, they are just boring me out of my mind! I think Rey, Arturo, Lola and Mia have worn out, they are boring, their only redeeming qualities are their manipulations.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree Megmigraine. Would at least make sense.

• Elisheba24
              Elisheba24 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it would be interesting to watch Vicktor make a shank, I would probably wet my pants watching that! It would certainly be entertaining, then watch to see who he uses it on.

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd so love to watch Victor crafting a shank too. It certainly would be more interesting than watching the the furnace get fixed at the Rosales apartment.

Originally posted by Pamcho View Post
            Where are they going with this broken furnace? Turn on the oven! Buy a space heater! They better do something before the pipes freeze and they have a bigger problem on their hands.
            So true. I was sitting there thinking - these people have never heard of turning on the oven??? Also, didn’t she just spend all kinds of money on those ugly decorations? Didn’t she just brag that she bought her New Year’s dress with her own money from her clientele?? So they can’t afford $100 for a motel?

Such a LAME storyline.

Comment

• Shoelover
              Shoelover commented
              Editing a comment
              As for turning on the oven, maybe the writers have never had to do that in their lives, thus not thinking to insert that into the storyline. But I remember growing up seeing my parents turn on our oven when our heat went out!!! But then again, not doing the obvious was a set up to push Arturo & Mia together.

I wasnt too clear on what Arturo was going to replace on that furnace. Was it was just one big expensive part or was it the entire furnace? Anyway, isnt it customary to call the landlord before you spend large amounts of her money whether it be for one very expensive part or to replacement the furnace? Who authorized him to do that? Mia? *I laugh here*

As was pointed out by previous posters, surely the apartment is heated by the same furnace as the coffeehouse. We can all see this is just a very unconvincing attempt at rekindling the Mia/Arturo thing in which we have no interest. Why are they even sitting there? Is the coffeehouse cold too? Surely they could find someplace to wait besides sitting together on the couch under a comforter. If it was that cold in there, where was their breath? We should have seen that!

A normal person would call her husband first, then come up with a plan as to what they wanted to do - call Sharon, call Arturo, buy a space heater, go to a hotel, stay with Arturo, or stay home and freeze to death, but at least it would have made sense. This is just a poor attempt at temptation.

Comment

It was ridiculous. Surely Rey isn't to complain if his wife goes to a motel instead of freezing in this apartment. This is the worst. She's always spending money. And I have no doubt that Sharon would have reimbursed them for the room.

Comment

In the background there are 4 perfectly good gas burners on the stove top that anyone with half a brain could light to provide heat in lieu of a broken furnace, but that would require writers who care about insulting the viewers' intelligence.

Comment

I know! I mean it was absolutely stupid! And Sharon and Rey has to stay at a hotel with 1 bed no tv, and no couch? Come on! I don’t buy it!!! Cheap hotel!

Comment

• Shoelover
                    Shoelover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And when they got to the hotel & opened the door, they were surprised to see there was only one bed. Did they not think to ask for double beds? Or was this motel soooo popular that they got the last available room? And yeah, what motel has NO TV? Lol!!!!!

"Shoelover commented And when they got to the hotel & opened the door, they were surprised to see there was only one bed. Did they not think to ask for double beds? Or was this motel soooo popular that they got the last available room?"

YES!!!! Great questions!!! I wonder if they did ask for double beds.. Maybe we should write the writers and ask.

"And yeah, what motel has NO TV? Lol!!!!!"

Maybe the TV wasn't working so they took it out to get it repaired? Hmmm nahhhh. Cheap motel!

Comment

The furnace is just Mia's pathetic attempt to try and get Arturo in her bed, she knew her husband was stranded out of town for the night. Boom, she is on the phone calling Arturo like he is the only person in town that can fix a furnace

Comment

this furnace story is stupid. go to someones house or downstairs - sit in the car? exercise.....got to walmart - its heated and its 24 hour

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X