Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blink of an eye potential couple that u wish the show would have went with.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember the fantasy scenes with Luca playing the piano and Victoria walked up and they both melted into each other or kiss? I thought that was one of the most fireworks sparkling kiss. I remember thinking after I saw this scene with Victoria and Luca, ….wow...did not know Victoria can be that interesting. Another one is in a flashback scene with Abby and Austin in a kiss also full of sparks. I've never seen a kiss again like that from Abby and her other pairings. I also like Benjamin Hoch and Victoria very brief hookup in the hotel suite. Jack and Gloria accidently meeting up at a bar at Top Of The Tower and ending up in a hotel suite was really interesting and fun to watch, too.

Comment

Hilary and Nate. That would have made him interesting.

Comment

Adam and Rafe... It was only a one time thing but I would've believed Adam as bi and actually feeling something for Rafe. Rafe and Heather fighting over Adam would've been gold.

Comment

• YRRanger
          YRRanger commented
          Editing a comment
          ITA with every word here.

Jill and Victor should've been explored more. They had that ONS way back in the 80s but also it would've explained Jill and Nikki's rivalry more than just Jill being jealous of Nikki's favoritism by Katherine

Comment

Avery and Paul. I thought that they had chemistry and would have made a cute couple. Neither one had slept with the other's sister or brother so, that was a plus.

Kelly should have been with Jack first and should not have slept with Billy. She could have been a serious foil for an insanely jealous Phyllis.

Ben and Ashley. They should have been together first before he bedded Victoria and ended up with Abby.

Sharon and Michael. I always sensed some potential with them.

Comment

Billy & Sharon
            Lily & Joe
            Lily & Billy
            Lily & Nick
            Mariah & Kyle
            Jack & Hilary
            Devon & Abby
            Devon & Victoria
            Victoria & Travis

Comment

Cane and Lauren

Joe and Lily

Abby and Carmine

Billy and Avery

Victoria and Michael

Victoria and Cole

Neil and Sharon

Abby and Devon

Comment

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
                I was thinking of couples that had a quick interaction or encounter that I wish the show would have give a shot even if it was for a brief time. Here or mine

Christine and Nick> they had a one time quick makeout session at that bar or pub and that was it. I think they would have been interesting.
                Lily and Billy> I think it was with Billy Miller when they had a moment but they had chemistry.
                Hilary and Kyle> They had chemistry and it was rumored the showrunners were going to hook them up but never did.
                Dru and Brad Carlton> I remember their small interactions back in the day and boy I wanted them to get together even if for a brief moment, they had chemsitry
                Sharon and Billy> It seems like the show throws a bone every once in awhile with these two but never go there.
                Joe Clark had quick interactions with a few women, which I thought had instant spark: One was with Lauren, when she first saw him and she looked him up and down. Also, there was a brief interaction with Lily and I believe also Sharon. Joe Clark also went on a date with Ashley (if I remember correctly) on New Years Eve night. I can't believe the show brought on such a tall dark handsome man and yet he did not really get a romantic storyline. What a waste. Forgot Joe did sleep with Lily or she cheated. Still Joe Clark never really got his own romance s/l.

Comment

• krh5038
                  krh5038 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it was said or heavily implied that Ashley and Joe had hooked up in New York. Would have been a good avenue to explore IMO

Kyle & Mariah
                Billy & Lily

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                  Billy & Sharon
                  Lily & Joe
                  Lily & Billy
                  Lily & Nick
                  Mariah & Kyle
                  Jack & Hilary
                  Devon & Abby
                  Devon & Victoria
                  Victoria & Travis
                  Cane & Lauren
                  Joe & Ashley
                  Dru & Brad
                  Ashley & Stitch
                  Chloe & Devon (Shared a kiss)
                  Chloe & Billy
                  Hilary & Billy
                  Jack & Diane

Comment

Lilly and Nick (Lick)
                    Hillary and Cane (CHill)
                    Phyllis and Kyle (Phyle) - with Blake Hood and MS
                    Jack and Jill (StepMommyDearest)
                    Jack and Gloria
                    Mariah and Death (Deariah)
                    Malcolm and Phyllis

Comment

Actor/character pairings that I loved

Burgess Jenkins’ Billy and GT Phyllis

Blake Hood’ Kyle and MS Phyllis

The chemistry was off the wall between theses actor/character near pairings...

Dream pairings I wish they tried:

Phyllis and Paul -there was something about their interactions and their past that could have made them an “interesting” pairing. Good guys need a bad girl and Paul was in desperate need of color in his life.

Sharon and Neil -they would have been interesting, Sharon I think fit in wield with Dru’s family and it would have gotten her away from the Newman’s.

Victor and Gloria could be interesting. Victor needs someone new and someone who can keep him entertained. It would also be funny to see Gloria as the Lady of the Manor again. Victor really needs to grow as a person so he needs some NEW experiences with NEW people.

Abby and Devon -to me they make the most sense. Put the heiress with the Billionaire. Money won’t be an issue between them. They could talk about work and grow together. It would also bring the Abbotts and Winters family together under one roof once again. I miss Mamie and John and what could have been but I will settle for Devon and Abby.

Nick abd Kerry would be more interesting than Jack and Kerry.

Its funny hkw Lola seems to young for Nick but Kerry doesn’t seem to young for Jack.... guess Lola look young and Kerry can carry off ageless?

Mariah and Mia?

Comment

• islezeus
                        islezeus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I read somewhere that MS got BH fired because he didn't come prepared to a shooting in terms of his lines heard. So apparently, their chemistry weren't THAT great

• islezeus
                        islezeus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mariah and Mia? Oh my... THAT would be something. The two of them arguing then making up after...

Lola or the actress is (I read somewhere on internet), Sasha Calle is 20 years old. If she is really 20, that means, she is really in the age group of the actors playing Mattie and Charlie and Shauna. S.C. does look right at 20.

Comment

Adam and Rafe was one I really wanted to see play out.

As for very strong natural chemistry, I felt it during the few scenes Joe Clark shared with Sharon when he was trying to enlist her help in his schemes.

Comment

Oh I forgot about Cane & Hilary. So much potential and chemistry.

BH's Kyle and MS Phyllis

Ashley & Cane would have been fun

Jack & Chelsea (Boy Adam would be )

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X