Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A blink of an eye potential couple that u wish the show would have went with.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blink of an eye potential couple that u wish the show would have went with.

I was thinking of couples that had a quick interaction or encounter that I wish the show would have give a shot even if it was for a brief time. Here or mine

Christine and Nick> they had a one time quick makeout session at that bar or pub and that was it. I think they would have been interesting.
    Lily and Billy> I think it was with Billy Miller when they had a moment but they had chemistry.
    Hilary and Kyle> They had chemistry and it was rumored the showrunners were going to hook them up but never did.
    Dru and Brad Carlton> I remember their small interactions back in the day and boy I wanted them to get together even if for a brief moment, they had chemsitry
    Sharon and Billy> It seems like the show throws a bone every once in awhile with these two but never go there.

Kyle and Marina: Michael Mealor and Camryn Grimes have the best chemistry!

Traci and Paul: As far as I can remember, these two have never interacted much with one another. I think they would be a great pair.

Comment

• vdw842003
      vdw842003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know about Kyle and Mariah but I was mostly talking about couples that have had a brief interaction and they have alot.

Lily and JT’s Billy also had potential.

Comment

kyle and mariah.........

Comment

Once again, kyle and Mariah arent a blink in the eye couple. They have alot of interactions and who knows what the future holds for them. Im mostly talking about quick interaction between two people that came and went that wasnt further explored.

Comment

• Smithey
          Smithey commented
          Editing a comment
          I consider them a blink in the eye couple.

Jack and Skye Lockhart. (Adam's friend)

Comment

Lily and Nick

Lily and Billy

Cane and Victoria

Marisa and Jack

Daniel and Mariah

Hilary and Kyle

Comment

• rockgirl
            rockgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes to Lily and Nick and Daniel and Mariah. They both had loads of potential.

I really wanted Lily and Billy.

I recall years ago it was Devon and Chloe maybe...or Devon and Abby. So maybe I don't recall, but I remember that Devon was part of it.

Sharon and Neil

Victoria and Neil (they actually started up before the racist hate mail).

Comment

Lily and Billy - I would still be up for it.

Vicky and Brad

Ashley and Simon

Jack and Gloria

Comment

• ClassyIrishLass
              ClassyIrishLass commented
              Editing a comment
              Jack and Gloria, absolutely! That was so wasted they let that go. I really liked them together.

• boldandrestless
              boldandrestless commented
              Editing a comment
              Vicky and Brad? They were married!

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I realized I meant Sharon not Vicky .

Sharon and Billy would be hot. They were with BM and they have chemistry with JT. I say bring on Shilly, no Villy. I love Victoria, but a lot of people point out the truth, Victoria will never side with any man over her dad, and she has done this too many times with Billy. They should never be a couple. Billy can never live up to Vicky's expectations.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              I like Billy and Sharon too.

I do think Villy has chemistry but I can’t see Vicky in any relationship for long because she’s more about Victor everyone else is a distant second.

Nina and Jack
            Sharon and Ronan
            Noah and Ana
            Kyle and Ana
            Kyle and Phyllis
            Nate and Abby
            Abby and Chance
            Nate and Sharon
            Nate and Phyllis

Comment

• megmigraine
              megmigraine commented
              Editing a comment
              I would love to see Nina and Jack. Tired of him always chasing after women so much younger than him or Nikki.

Fen and Summer. Hoping we still may get to see that.

Comment

The couple I most wanted and never officially got was Brad and Sharon. I've never wanted a couple together more than them and was devastated when Brad was killed off so that they would never eventuate.

Currently I am hoping for Mariah and Kyle as I like their vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
                I was thinking of couples that had a quick interaction or encounter that I wish the show would have give a shot even if it was for a brief time. Here or mine

Christine and Nick> they had a one time quick makeout session at that bar or pub and that was it. I think they would have been interesting.
                Lily and Billy> I think it was with Billy Miller when they had a moment but they had chemistry.
                Hilary and Kyle> They had chemistry and it was rumored the showrunners were going to hook them up but never did.
                Dru and Brad Carlton> I remember their small interactions back in the day and boy I wanted them to get together even if for a brief moment, they had chemsitry
                Sharon and Billy> It seems like the show throws a bone every once in awhile with these two but never go there.
                Yes to all of this! What could have been with Dru and Brad...oh well. We can still have something happen with the rest of the pairings that never went anywhere though! Love that you remember Christine and Nick! That scene was so weird and random lol.

Comment

Cane and Sharon
                  JT and Sharon (had he not been abusive)
                  Daniel and Mariah (their chemistry was off the charts IMO)

For those who say Dru and Brad....well maybe they're hooking up in the after life (unless they went in opposite directions if you know what I mean).

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X