Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WORST evil thing that Victor has ever done?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't he responsible for gas lighting Sharon with Mariah?

Comment

• ClassyIrishLass
      ClassyIrishLass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that was the first thing that came to my mind as well. How awful to torture someone that lost their child and make them think they were going crazy.

Framing Adam for Constance death with the forged diary led directly to Adam's death. He also had Billy thrown into a foreign prison when Delia was sick. Wishing Nikki had died when she was crawling in the sand groveling at his feet was the most humiliating.

Comment

When Delia was sick and needed bone marrow, he kept Billy locked in prison in Myanmar. He didn't care that he could be a match for her. He was willing to let an innocent child die, just to keep Billy away from Victoria.

Comment

For me it's a tie between Mariah torturing Sharon as Cassie's ghost and keeping Billy locked up while Delia was sick.

Comment

Dont forget what jt did what victor did victoria knew victor did it
          about same victoria knew what nikki did sharon that push her turn on victor

Comment

Lots. But I think having Jack tortured, starved, and held captive by Kelly on a remote island, was the worst. Arguably worse than what Phyllis experienced with Marco, which was also appalling.

Best of all, it was all because Victor lacked proper judgement, and overreacted. He thought Jack was behind the initial scheme, when it was Adam. Victor is such a dummy sometimes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X