Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WORST evil thing that Victor has ever done?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WORST evil thing that Victor has ever done?

Just taking a breather and this came to mind now that Victor is in the "calaboose" ….The worst IMO was the plot where he initiated the devious plan which allowed Marco to pose as Jack Abbott and Phyllis was RAPED by this drug lord thinking she was making love to Jack! This was the bottom of the barrel and the most awful, sick thing he ever did. How Nicky would stay with such a horrid character and Phyllis still even be in the same room with him is unimaginable. LOL Elba

OMG there are so many horrible things he should be in prison for life.

Comment

• KendallSam
      KendallSam commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I once heard that he locked some guy up and made him eat a rat?

I know what he did to Kelly and Patty was bad. He used these women to hurt Jack. Patty was mentally ill and Kelly was most certainly suffering mentally.

Victor has absolutely no respect for women.

Victor setting Adam up to go to prison using a struggling with grief Chloe was really bad. All because Adam didn’t want to run Newman.

Marco/Phyllis and Jack/Kelly made it so I can’t ever see Victor the same. I think the writers took things to far with that one.

Victor has done a lot of really like evil things. And with no excuse. That’s just Victor being Victor and if he feels “wronged” then he will will do the most. The Marco thing wasn’t pretty messed.

One of the most evil things for me was when Victor locked his first wife Julia’s “lover” Michael Scott in his basement. Had cameras in there to force Michael to watch Victor and Julia have sex. He also fed him rats.

Most characters do pretty terrible things, no one is perfect. But Victors level of terribleness is hard to top

Comment

• Tricialen
      Tricialen commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL this is my favorite worse thing Victor has done....next to Jack's double...

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      yup that was the one that came to my mind

I thought what He did to Paul's sister patty was horrible. She wasnt well to begin with and Victor used that to his advantage, that was low and Paul was truly hurt over that.

Comment

Victor's list of loathsome acts is far too long.....I know the character has his fan base, but....he's like the farthest thing from a 'hero' character you can get.....or a 'patriarch' in the traditional sense that it's someone others look up to, go to for advice, admire, revere.....that's so not Victor.....he's a thoroughly despicable person.....I have never been a fan....

Michael Scott is a character I'd love to see return - under an assumed identity as a very wealthy man who is backing Nick Newman at Dark Horse....to start dismantling Victor's empire.....he could also be behind the arson at the ranch....and make certain that in the ruins the old bomb shelter where he was held prisoner is found.....start digging up Victor's skeletons one by one....either dig up the original actor (who has credits in IMDB as recent as eight years ago, and is only 71 years of age - or recast the role....it's high time someone from Victor's past took him down....or at least tried to...other than Jack Abbott......

Comment

• Smithey
        Smithey commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be great! But, I doubt the new regime has any interest of making an older character that relevant.

• GuidingLite
        GuidingLite commented
        Editing a comment
        It's unfortunate that the writers can't find a way to intertwine the generations better to make everyone relevant....they have three generations of the Newman family to work with, they have three of the Winters family, they have two of the Abbotts (and the Abbotts are actually the best intertwined lately, in my opinion...) even if the writers did something like this by having him introduce himself to Noah, off-screen, and realize he's Victor Newman's grandson, and decide it's time to pay Victor a call - and wipe him out....without Victor realizing who is behind what is happening to him.....

Noah Newman should not be off-screen presently....even if he 'replaced' Abby and Summer to represent the Newman family members in their 20's....and he, like Kyle Abbott, should be caught up in family business.....and he and Kyle should be buddies who generally get along but finally get torn apart over loving the same girl....Neil Winters should be spending more time with his grandchildren, even if they are teens....both to help Cane out, AND to give them another stable adult in their lives while Lily is in prison.....there are ways to make everyone relevant, despite their age or their longevity with the show....it's done with character driven stories, rather than plot-driven....but that is a thing of the past by and large on soaps....

Victor is NO hero, that's for sure. He can be kind, nice and gentlemanly, but that is few and far between. And I love him. And I love to hate him. The show wouldn't be Y&R without him.

I can think of no worse thing than what led to Marco posing as Jack, and then Marco raping Phyllis. Granted, Victor didn't ask Marco to rape her, but what he did led to this despicable act.

Do I want Victor busted? Not really. I think every show should have a villain that seems like he is above the law and does dastardly things, only for heroes to come to the rescue, much like Nick has done over the years. I enjoy seeing characters like this manipulate others. Causes drama and tension. Go Victor!

Comment

Originally posted by ElbaRivera58@Ya View Post
        Just taking a breather and this came to mind now that Victor is in the "calaboose" ….The worst IMO was the plot where he initiated the devious plan which allowed Marco to pose as Jack Abbott and Phyllis was RAPED by this drug lord thinking she was making love to Jack! This was the bottom of the barrel and the most awful, sick thing he ever did. How Nicky would stay with such a horrid character and Phyllis still even be in the same room with him is unimaginable. LOL Elba
        I agree that the Marco thing was heinous, but for me, the worst thing Victor did was to manipulate a raw and psychologically ill woman into collusion with him, which resulted in the death of his son Adam. He has repeatedly used unstable women in his machinations and they've all either wound up dead or behind bars of some sort, whether it's a prison or a psych ward for the criminally insane.

Comment

I hate how his family dismisses and trivializes the horrible things he's done. Them mentioning his misdeeds in passing and having tunnel vision because he happens to be behaving himself for the time being will never sit well with me. Abby was disgusting yesterday the way she was making a martyr of the man. I get that he's their father/husband but they should stop forcing other people to feel sorry for him.

Comment

• pipette
            pipette commented
            Editing a comment
            they feel he paid his dues for Marco... wasn't Victor in jail a shorter period of time than Marco was impersonating jack? yeah right, he paid his dues. they are delusional. i can't wait until something happens to them and the person pays like Victor does. lets see how it feels to them

So Many; the Marco debacle, using Patty, holding Michael in a cell in his basement and feeding him rats, throwing Nikki off the plane onto the tarmac, having a pregnant Victoria arrested o her wedding day, hiring Mariah to be "dead" Cassie to gaslight Sharon, and on and on and on. I really have mixed feelings about Victor. He treats his own family so poorly. It's one thing to use others but to use your own family, disown the, physically and mentally abuse them, etc. And then he has an epiphany that lasts all of two weeks if lucky and he is back to the same stuff. I loove Eric Braeden but I don't find Victor enjoyable at all. I loved when he is in take care of family mode and wish they would focus on that more often and stop with the so evil there is no redeeming him stories.

Comment

Let's Not forget, some people think he killed Skye when they were in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by Texin View Post

I agree that the Marco thing was heinous, but for me, the worst thing Victor did was to manipulate a raw and psychologically ill woman into collusion with him, which resulted in the death of his son Adam. He has repeatedly used unstable women in his machinations and they've all either wound up dead or behind bars of some sort, whether it's a prison or a psych ward for the criminally insane.
              I am with you. Using mentally unstable women to (Patty, Chloe, Kelly) to get revenge is evil And those plots ended in death (Colleen because of Patty, Adam because of Chloe, and Kelly herself). As well, his use of Mariah to haunt Sharon (who was also having mental issues) as Cassie. What made that so awful is that he claimed to love Cassie. How writers can say that anyone of the Newmans can get past that cr*p is indeed over the top ficiton! It sickens me how poorly writers of the genre have become across the board making villains the stars. I hate it.

Comment

The worst to me was allowing Marco to rape Phyllis over and over again. And he did nothing to prevent, just sat back and let it continue to happen. And it was rape since she did not know that Marco was impersonating Jack. She thought that she was sleeping with her husband.

Comment

When he started taking advantage of mentally-ill women and exploited them to take out rivals or relatives (Patty to Jack, Chloe to Adam). Not to mention the indirect and direct involvement he's had in the deaths of Jack's, Ashley's, and Traci's children.

Comment

And. . . his family ultimately got over it and thought that 6 months in jail was punishment enough. The way Nikki and Victoria and Abby defend him is sickening. Abby especially after what he did to her uncle Jack. Others have done horrible things too but nothing compares to this one by Victor.

Comment

He threw Diane out of a moving ambulance.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X