Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know about Abby and Devon, I mean I will have to see them as an actual couple before I pass much judgement but I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
      I see chemistry. I do love Devon he is a sexy male and could have such a better story arc.
      It'll be nice to see Devon with someone on screen that HASN'T slept with Neil.
      I know others didn't want them paired due to the height difference but it doesn't really matter. They should've been paired ages ago.

Comment

Didn’t the have a short lived fling when Emme Rylan was playing the part?

Comment

I recall that the first adult Abby, Emme Rylan, was briefly interested in Devon but he just looked at her as a friend. Not sure he even noticed that she had a crush on him. But no, they didn't have a fling.

Comment

Abby can do better. Arturo is cuddling with his brother's wife instead of getting space heaters. He talks a good game, but he's being inappropriate with not shutting down Mia's physical intrusions on him. I saw that hand on his thigh yesterday. And today, hell no. Abby has been so supportive of he and Lola and he is just not where he should be.

I can deal with Devon and Abby. They've had some chemistry and have known each other for years.

Oh, all those Mia/Arturo scenes so far leave me cold. No interest at all.
            Last edited by bluejazz; January 11th, 2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I never understand why height matters. Couples can be different, and MO and BJ have chemistry.

And no I remember a kiss? Or was that Chloe & Devon kissing lol.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X