Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Abby and Devon coming a mile away

Who else??? Mia and Arturo are so not done. Their scenes today really did not need to happen. Why were they standing so close & Ana's smile at them.

I was thinking that during a couple of there scenes latley. The only thing that worries me is, none of Abby's ex's stay around long. If and when things end with Devon, I don't want him to disappear.

Comment

• sneekee1
      sneekee1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby and Devon tried dating in the past and it didn't work. That was right after he broke up with Roxanne. I could see Mia trying to get with Devon right after Rey dumps her. Devon if he is pair with anyone needs someone new. I don't see anyone viable on the canvas for him at the moment.

• BrAk5742
      BrAk5742 commented
      Editing a comment
      YRRanger - - I want to like Devon but sadly he hasn't changed from that judgmental kid with a chip on his shoulder. You'd think money would loosen him up but he acts as though he like... worked for it or something. Maybe Abby can help dislodge that stick...

• YRRanger
      YRRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ^^^ BraK... you made me chuckle with that last line.

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
    I was thinking that during a couple of there scenes latley. The only thing that worries me is, none of Abby's ex's stay around long. If and when things end with Devon, I don't want him to disappear.
    OMG! I would love for him to disappear!!

Comment

• YRRanger
      YRRanger commented
      Editing a comment
      You and me both. Great actor but the character bores me to death. Only Hillary made him remotely interesting- but even then all he did was whine or harp. JMO

Oh, yeah..I do see it...To me it’s been a long time in the making...

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh G. Is paving the way for Arturo and Mia to leave the canvas. I don’t mind either one in very small doses... but I wouldn’t cry if they are written out. Miami is calling them, just like Lake Michigan is calling for Tessa.

Comment

I loved the idea of it when ER was in the role. But then she went off on mat leave and they abandoned the story, and she left for GH. Not sure it will work with current Abby, but it's worth a chem test to see.

Comment

I see chemistry. I do love Devon he is a sexy male and could have such a better story arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
            I see chemistry. I do love Devon he is a sexy male and could have such a better story arc.
            I agree, I certainly saw it in their scenes yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
              Devon seems to have remained, despite his romantic failures...so if a pairing of him with Abby goes pear shaped he will stay. Other men haven't been so lucky when paired with Abby and Summer.

Comment

Wouldn’t doubt this. It screams out of nowhere plot and no substance.

Comment

I think it would be great way to join up the Chancellor and Abbot/Newman families although I don't see it between the two current actors. It has been hinted at for years though.

Comment

Devon and Abby was teased before so who knows this time they may pop...Abby and Arturo makes zero sense, have zero chemistry, just less than zero all the way around. I think John G will eventually write the Rosales out but it will be a gradual thing. Arturo and Mia still connects, they may be first to go, Kyle and Lola still stuck not progressing one bit and with Summer arriving me thinks they won’t get far hence Lola will obviously leave and then we have Rey who maybe reduce to a role Det Chavez had just being a cop and crushing on sharon but won’t go anywhere until he’s just phased out.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
                      Who else??? Mia and Arturo are so not done. Their scenes today really did not need to happen. Why were they standing so close & Ana's smile at them.
                      Finally. They have always had great chemistry on screen when working together! Hope it happens!

Comment

Yeah, I can see some chemistry between Devon and Abby bit they do look mismatched: she's very towering over him. It looks a bit awkward. Perhaps Abby and Nate can give a go. Arturo can definitely leave.

Comment

Well, at least Devon acts like a human in his scenes with Abby. Don't really care for Devon or Arturo.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X