Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Victor possibly be holding JT hostage?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Victor possibly be holding JT hostage?

Victor isn't hiring a lawyer. No body has ever been found. Maybe JT wasn't ever dead-Victor found out and took him hostage and is planning to have him show up at the trial.

I think so. May have had medical treatment, etc. It makes sense to me with way Victor is acting. No lawyers? He may have video of JT attaching Vicki and Nikki hitting him, too. I hope so, walk JT into GCPD, hand over the video and then end this albatross, please.

Comment

Well, he knows that he didn’t kill JT. He is
      acting rather smug and quite calm. That
      would be great if he did have JT held
      somewhere. Come to think of it, the way
      he was behaving with Nikki, and telling
      her not to utter a word to anyone seemed
      to give me a feeling that he knew it all.
      What great a great reveal it would be to
      see JT again! Would they dare do it?

Comment

• YRRanger
        YRRanger commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. They would dare. Soaps love “shock and awe”... Chloe popping out of a coffin, Nick wearing a JT mask, etc.

• ClassyIrishLass
        ClassyIrishLass commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought he was acting like he knew what happened as well, but who laid the clothes on Nikki's bed though? Or the fire?

• KathyGrady
        KathyGrady commented
        Editing a comment
        Classy Irish Lass., JT may have been around at that time doing those things and then Victor, or his people, caught up to him and now Victor is waiting to out him

Sounds like something Victor would do (with or without rats).

Comment

• PaintedPony
        PaintedPony commented
        Editing a comment
        I have that image still stuck in my brain...he was evil way back then.

• BC3-Day
        BC3-Day commented
        Editing a comment
        He’s held people captive or arranged it more than once...there was Julia’s lover and the rats, he basically held Patty captive once but she got out and went rogue, he arranged for what’s her name to hold Jack prisoner while he replaced Jack with Marco and we had to watch Marco repeatedly rape Phyllis.

• enjoythesilence
        enjoythesilence commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember the rats like it was yesterday. I was a little kid at the time and had never seen anything like it. It made an impression on me.

I’m expecting JT to show up at his own memorial service

Comment

I’m just mad he isn’t hiring Michael. This would have been the perfect time for some Baldwin scenes. They could at least have Michael show up to the jail for a visit and he could question why Victor isn’t retaining him as his counsel. Missed opportunity imo.

Comment

He's done it before, soooo.....

Near the beginning of this storyline, Mal Young stated that JT was dead, so unless Josh Griffith has re-written the ending (which I think he has--too many things are changing), JT is still dead.

I think this would be cool to have Victor do this, especially the way Victor has been acting at the police station, but I would just as soon want JT dead. The actor has stated that he has other things he wants to focus on, so he wouldn't be staying around GC for long anyways.

Comment

• Tiffany37
            Tiffany37 commented
            Editing a comment
            When do the Griffith scenes begin?

• Smithey
            Smithey commented
            Editing a comment
            It feels like they already have. Mal has written his stories very slowly and deliberately. Josh writes his with plots and little character growth, just like Cane and Victoria kissing suddenly, Ana and Fen suddenly arriving on the music scene, and Lola suddenly becoming chef and prideful.

Originally posted by KathyGrady View Post
          Victor isn't hiring a lawyer. No body has ever been found. Maybe JT wasn't ever dead-Victor found out and took him hostage and is planning to have him show up at the trial.
          I totally agree. First of all JT has to be alive. Who would have removed his body, and then planted evidence at Victor's place? JT has to be behind this. There again, why would Victor want to make himself look guilty? There again, for the entertainment value of having JT turn up at his trial? Even if this isn't the case, JT just has to be alive at this point.

Comment

I just want this JT madness to end already lol

Comment

Woudn’t be surprised if he indeed was holding JT hostage. Did you notice that when Jack went to visit him, Victor told him that he runs his business & I think he also said he runs his life from inside jail? So I wouldn’t be surprised if he had someone in the police department on his payroll doing stuff for him on the outside.

Comment

I don't think he would let Nikki be going crazy thinking she killed him and who is leaving a trail of clothes, a gun and now the poker. JT may be hiding out and
                torturing the ladies himself. And he knows Nikki is ready to go off the wagon. If he manipulating this whole thing he is worse than I thought.

Comment

I said this on another thread, but when the clip was shown of Nicki hitting J.T. with that poker, in the previews, I saw that the brown leather jacket WAS worn by J.T.
                  that night at the party. The brown jacket that was laid next to Nicki on her bed.
                  If I use my logic, Victor would never torment Nicki in that way. It had to be either J.T. or someone colluding with J.T.. Or someone who knew all about that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
                    I said this on another thread, but when the clip was shown of Nicki hitting J.T. with that poker, in the previews, I saw that the brown leather jacket WAS worn by J.T.
                    that night at the party. The brown jacket that was laid next to Nicki on her bed.
                    If I use my logic, Victor would never torment Nicki in that way. It had to be either J.T. or someone colluding with J.T.. Or someone who knew all about that night.
                    OR SOMEONE WHO KNEW ABOUT THAT NIGHT... PHYLLIS?
                    She tried to convince Sharon to (save themselves) by throwing Nikki & Victoria under the bus. She despises Victor (rightfully so). She also called out N & V for standing by him. And clearly she is not over Billy and we all know that a miserable Phyllis means misery for everyone - damn the consequences! I think someone mentioned in an earlier post it was Phyllis' responsibility to get rid of the poker. JMO

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Rubythroat1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Phyllis had to know a way into the ranch, and the house, without anyone seeing her. Also, she had to know where the security cameras were.
                      But hey--this is Y&R!

I think Victor knows about Nikki, Vicki, JT & the poker. As for JT's body, there are 2 options: 1) JT is alive and got out of the grave somehow, or 2) Someone removed the body and disposed of it somewhere else never to be found. (This could easily be Victor.)

Then there is the situation with the suspicious appearance of the gun, bloody shirt, clothes on the bed and poker on the fireplace. Didn't Phyllis all but admit she was responsible for all that? She is doing what she can to frame Victor as revenge for all the horrible things he has done. Only problem with that is she could end up being the one behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
                      I think Victor knows about Nikki, Vicki, JT & the poker. As for JT's body, there are 2 options: 1) JT is alive and got out of the grave somehow, or 2) Someone removed the body and disposed of it somewhere else never to be found. (This could easily be Victor.)

Then there is the situation with the suspicious appearance of the gun, bloody shirt, clothes on the bed and poker on the fireplace. Didn't Phyllis all but admit she was responsible for all that? She is doing what she can to frame Victor as revenge for all the horrible things he has done. Only problem with that is she could end up being the one behind bars.
                      The gun and shirt could be Phylliss if she wants to frame him, but what is the point pf putting the poker near the fireplace when he is in prison? That would be a deaf give away that he was being framed. With the clothes on the bed, that could have scared Nikki into confessing which is what Phylliss DOESN'T want.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X