Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is looking more and more that, the reason Phyllis so hastily came to Victoria and Nicki's aid that night at the party, when Nicki hit J.T., and then
    decided that J.T. was dead and they needed to bury him, she then had a reason to frame Victor for the crime. At least now at long last,
    that is what it is getting to look like.

Comment

• Tonymoby
      Tonymoby commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't see how you can frame someone for a death that was witnessed by three other people and seen on video by another two people. There's no way Nikki or Victoria would let Victor be found guilty of their crime. And if Nikki confesses the crime will be a much lesser one than murder. The idea of Phyllis framing Victor for a crime she was involved in makes absolutely no sense. And the framing started many months ago from the moment the body was moved so was clearly on the cards.

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep watching Tm-Y&R may find a way to do it !

• Tonymoby
      Tonymoby commented
      Editing a comment
      They may indeed Rubythroat1. I hope they do the long wait justice!

Originally posted by TeamBB View Post

Had we seen Phyllis struggle, go to counseling, trying to work with her equally abused husband then I as a viewer could have felt something and the other characters could have written to care. But noooo, what we saw Phyllis turning to her abused husband’s brother, having an all out affair, then tried to blame her abused husband for her turning to another man and now we as viewers and other characters supposed to care whenever clearly she didn’t and didn’t do a damn thing to get help for what she been through, I think not. Phyllis just using this to cover her behind in the murder/cover up. Nothing more or less
    My post had absolutely nothing to do with my perception of what any poster who hates Phyllis, thinks of Phyllis being raped. If you lack empathy for a fictional woman who was continually raped, for any reason, that is your business and of zero interest or relevance to anything that I've said on the matter. My post was SOLELY about the fictional characters, and the imbalance in how their narrative is portrayed.

Comment

Phyllis may be correct, but none of that is justification for leaving Victor in jail for something that he didn't do. Get on something that he did. Fine. He's done plenty. Ask Nick. Nick's done it before. Don't set up Victor to go to jail for something that he hasn't done, and expect Victoria to cosign on that by using what he has done as an example.

Comment

• KendallSam
        KendallSam commented
        Editing a comment
        Who is leaving Victor in jail?

Nikki and Vikki could confess and hope that Rey believes them at anytime.

Phyllis is nearly enjoying that Victor is sitting in jail. Why would she feel bad for him? She wouldn’t. Nikki, Vikki and even Nick should never be surprised by that considering what Victor did. Victor was targeting Jack for something someone else did and Phyllis was collateral damage.

• thecourt99
        thecourt99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Phyllis wants Victor to stay in jail for this. I'm not saying that she should feel anything for him. I am saying that it still makes her wrong to want him to be in jail for something that he didn't do. She can hate him all she wants and still do the right thing.

Sure, she was right...just as she's right in saying that J.T. was abusive to Victoria.....

That said....just because you're right doesn't mean you have to hurt someone....that's a lesson Phyllis needs to learn right now for herself....you can keep your opinion to yourself and let others have theirs....even if they are so deeply in denial that it's sad......even if the truth is right their in their face and they refuse to see it....you don't have to be brutally honest with people in life....you can be honest without being brutal...but you don't even HAVE to do that.....

Phyllis needs to shut her mouth more often......lately she's become a character that I have ZERO interest in having around....

Comment

I have for years despised both Victor and Phyllis. But this new actress has given Phyllis some layers. She still gets way too many passes on her cr*p but at least she did not go after her daughter the way Victor has gone after every one of his kids. And while yes, the whole "Glass houses" thing might work, there really is NO comparison because despite Phyllis' vindictive nastiness, she has never had the power that Victor has. This, along with him causing the death of his son Adam, using mentally unfit women to go after Jack (ending in the deaths of innocents like Colleen and Kelly) puts Victor in his own class. And Phyllis was right. Victoria and Nikki have given Victor way too many passes and he has abused them both, emotionally, for years. I am still angered that once again a decent character (JT) was thrown under the bus to "redeem" Victor yet again.

Comment

Neither one are an angel. That said it is none of her business if Victoria and Nilki take up for him. She doesn't like him fine but she crossed the line imo. Also, didn't Phyliss push the doctor over the balcony?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X