Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Phyllis said to Victoria was totally true

I might not be enjoying Phyllis lately but I will say she was spot on with what she said to Victoria yesterday about her father and her and Nikki's relationship with him. Victor is no good and he might say lovely things to them when he's happy with them but if they should do something he doesn't like he will treat them like dirt. Victor was going to pass over Victoria and give Nick her job and she still doesn't get it, he's settling for her. Victor might not hit them but he verbally abusive and puts them down all the time. Bravo to Nick for not buying into this.

She was 100% right and what Victor did to Jack and Phyllis would carry a life sentence in real life. He served a few months.
    Can't stand Victor, was happier when he was gone.

Comment

And the reason they didn't tell Victor about Nikki killing JT was because they didn't trust he wouldn't use against them at some point in the future. They know eventually they will disagree with him and he will strike out at them. It is the pattern they keep repeating.

Comment

I have never liked Phyllis from day one but she was right on about Victor. Nikki and Victoria just keep coming back for more abuse from this man.I thought Victoria's therapist was helping her with her daddy issues but she and her mother don't want to be helped. What Victor did to Jack and Phyllis was unforgivable and those few months in prison was not nearly enough punishment for ruining their lives.

Comment

Victoria should have asked Phyllis how many months she served for running down Christine and Paul.

Comment

• BlueberryJam
            BlueberryJam commented
            Editing a comment
            So you basically wanted Victoria to deflect.

• ArizonaMimi
            ArizonaMimi commented
            Editing a comment
            Or... how many times Phyllis was "with" Marco and is more embarrassed she didn't realize she wasn't with Jack???? Just a guess. Phyllis should have thought about a child of a parent that they believe is no longer here and had a memorial to that parent, and not about where that could possibly be better to try and better her REVENGE against someone that she KNEW didn't do the crime. JMHO

• fep007
            fep007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn't that what Phyllis was doing when she told everyone at that memorial about JT being abusive when she knew Victoria didn't want Reed to know that about his father and it was none of her damned business? Phyllis is the queen of deflecting.

I hate how other characters are written to be so insensitive to what Victor put Phyllis through

Comment

• janesBydiction
            janesBydiction commented
            Editing a comment
            I really hate this too.

• fep007
            fep007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Phyllis had her chance to get Victor back the right way for what he did to her and to Jack (I'm sure Phyllis has forgotten she wasn't the only one of Victor's victims, but Jack was too), when Jack wanted to publicly expose him. However, Phyllis who claims to be so courageous and take charge was too much of a chicken*** to let people know exactly what happened to her and she wanted to keep that quiet, which is her choice, but she was making the choice for Jack too who was also hurt by Victor. That's why Jack didn't to public with the information they had on Victor, but he no longer wanted to pursue going after Victor after that and wanted to get on with his life, and Phyllis had the nerve to be upset with the man after that. I just can't with her. She wants everyone to respect her privacy and her wishes, but she doesn't respect anyone else's wishes.

• nuckies_fan
            nuckies_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Unless Phyllis could have gotten Victor kidnapped and raped on a boat, sent a Victor lookalike into Nikki’s bed to violate and humiliate her like Marco did, I don’t think there’s ever going to be a way to get back at Victor for what he did to her and Jack. The storyline was awful and of course because it was Victor, he only served months for it.

And I agree Jack was a victim too. If Jack was the one in the murder coven and was the one getting in Victoria’s face about how terrible Victor is, I would defend him in the same way.

Originally posted by JBB1974 View Post
          Victoria should have asked Phyllis how many months she served for running down Christine and Paul.
          That's right JBB...she didn't even serve a minute for her crime of double attempted murder...but she dares criticize Victor...what a hypocrite.

Not only did she lie through her teeth on that charge, the vile creature actually laughed in Christine's face when Chris tried to get a conviction...absolutely no remorse...but psychopaths never feel remorse, just proud of themselves for getting away with it.

...Phylliss is just as big a scumbag as Victor.

Comment

• fep007
            fep007 commented
            Editing a comment
            You got that right PaintedPony. She's got blood on her hands the same as Victor and is just as vindictive as Victor is, and has ruined peoples lives and gotten away with it and no punishment. Her whole beef with Victor is that Victor got the best of her with no punishment and she hasn't been able to punish him for what he did.

Until Phyllis pulls a Marco on Victor she can’t be as bad but even that wouldn’t even things up she would have to do it to Vicky or Nikki.

Comment

Phyllis did not lie. What bothers me, is that Phyllis is always sympathetic to the abuse Victoria experienced from JT. ALWAYS. However, it is never reciprocated. Victoria cannot spare one second of sympathy towards Phyllis. I don't like that. I hate how Phyllis' pain is always invalidated and minimized. This goes back to Summer sleeping with Billy, and not even having to fight for her mother's love or respect. It was just given because Mal Young feels there is no value there. Trash.

Comment

• fep007
              fep007 commented
              Editing a comment
              The bottom line is that Victoria didn't want that information out there and it was her choice to tell it to her son and everyone else or not, not Phyllis. Phyllis didn't want what happened to her with Marco made public and Jack respected her wishes even if it meant him not telling what happened meant not getting any justice for herself. How soon Phyllis forgets that Jack was also a victim in that situation, but it's always about her and her wants. If she didn't have the courage to put on her big girl pants and make public what Victor did to her because she wanted to keep it private, then she has not right lecturing Victoria on her wish to keep what happened in her marriage private. Phyllis definitely should shut up because Victoria, Sharon, and even Nikki that killed JT initially wanted to call the police, and she was the one who talked them all into covering it up. Victoria shouldn't have slapped her, she should have right crossed her.

• JTDMom
              JTDMom commented
              Editing a comment
              Fep007, totally Agree!!

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
            Until Phyllis pulls a Marco on Victor she can’t be as bad but even that wouldn’t even things up she would have to do it to Vicky or Nikki.
            Trying to kill two people by hitting them purposely with her car and killing her supposedly best friend is extremely freaking bad and measure up to the Marco fiasco or worst.

Comment

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              The statue of limitations expired before it came out that Phyllis was the cause of the hit and run. Christine got her revenge when she lied and said she was working on a Federal case and therefore getting Federal stays for the crime to by pass the statue of limitations. Christine arrested and tried Phyllis before her actions were exposed. Paul didn’t want to get revenge, so he didn’t take part in Christine’s crooked prosecution.

Christine felt entitled to her revenge and she got it! Ya Christine!

Sasha’s Death was investigated by the police and ruled accidental by a Judge. No crime to be accused of here.

Victor was convicted but ran the jail, had prison sex and had a prison groupie doctor. Victor did real well behind bars. His family also forgave him (as they always do) in record time.

Phyllis’s own daughter (Summer) championed Victor’s cause along side Abby.

Stitch didn’t even confront Victor about his faking Kelly’s death and then using her despite her having obviously being need of mental health assistance. I do recall Sticth confronting Jack firmilling Kelly... and Jack actually apologized and tried to explain which is insane!

Originally posted by janesBydiction View Post
            Phyllis did not lie. What bothers me, is that Phyllis is always sympathetic to the abuse Victoria experienced from JT. ALWAYS. However, it is never reciprocated. Victoria cannot spare one second of sympathy towards Phyllis. I don't like that. I hate how Phyllis' pain is always invalidated and minimized. This goes back to Summer sleeping with Billy, and not even having to fight for her mother's love or respect. It was just given because Mal Young feels there is no value there. Trash.
            Had we seen Phyllis struggle, go to counseling, trying to work with her equally abused husband then I as a viewer could have felt something and the other characters could have written to care. But noooo, what we saw Phyllis turning to her abused husband’s brother, having an all out affair, then tried to blame her abused husband for her turning to another man and now we as viewers and other characters supposed to care whenever clearly she didn’t and didn’t do a damn thing to get help for what she been through, I think not. Phyllis just using this to cover her behind in the murder/cover up. Nothing more or less

Comment

• DEELUVSTONY
              DEELUVSTONY commented
              Editing a comment
              I glad you addressed what Jack went through. It was terrible what Phyllis went thru but Jack was drugged, beaten and abused while being held captive by Kelly then nearly killed by drug traffickers after he finally escaped and shot and almost killed by Victor when he got home. He was going to tell what Victor did but she was ashamed or embarrassed about not knowing that Marco was Jack and had slept with him.

What Phyllis made to Christine and Paul doesn't justify what Victor made to Phyllis and Jack. And Victor committed other crimes he didn't pay for. Nikki did it too, Sharon did it. But of course we aren't allowed to remember their criminal past. If Jack had made that to Victor, we know he'd end in jail and he wouldn't get to get out jail by playing the hero. And that happens at every Newman.

Comment

Yes. Phyllis has a point about some of the vile things Victor has done in the past. However, has Phyllis ever paid the price for trying to run Christine and Paul over with her rental car?
              Or dumping Dr. Tim's body? Splitting up marriages? There are more, but that is a start.

Comment

If Phyllis were serving time in jail for all "her" past crimes,Victor would've never been able to pull a "marco' on her.she enjoyed herself with Marco,and only when she found out he wasn't Jack,did she flip out

Comment

All I have to say about Phyllis' rant is "pot calling kettle" and "people who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones"!! WHEN has Phyllis paid for her crimes??

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X