Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone even know how long Summer is back for? I'm guessing this is just a short stint.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonymoby View Post
      Seems Summer was recently rewritten to be complex/manic like her mother but originally Summer was much sweeter. I think the jarring re-write of her personality has not gone down well. If they write her with more empathy and less crassness she will be the old Summer again and I think it will be great to have that character back as part of the younger generation.
      Isn't the actress age now 25 years old? She looks it, too. I think the actress who plays Summer (sorry, Hunter, couldn't think of it right away) is the same age as the actors who play Arturo (Jason Canela is 26, I believe), Camryn Grimes (Mariah) is 28 years old, I believe, 3 years age difference or 3 years older than Hunter). So, these young side are mostly mid 20's and over by now. The actress who plays Lola is now the very young one, I think Sasha Calle (spell?) is 20 years old. I am not sure about Michael Mealor, I am guessing he's mid 20's and over, though. The actress who plays MIa also looks to be in her 20's and might be same age as Hunter (King, now I remember). When Summer returned to G.C., she returned from traveling around the world and she matured into an adult woman and she said she met all sorts of people and she learned a lot about life. She thought nothing of sleeping with married men or other women's mens. She said she liked it that way because she did not want a permanent relationship with these married men, only wanted the sex and she was arrested with one of those married men's sports car because the wife reported it missing to the police. She pursued Billy Abbott, too, pranced around half-naked around him and she used to look sideways at him to see if Billy was looking, too, and even commented to Billy, something along these lines; do you like what you see. She was seducing Billy. I saw how Summer really grew up and knows how to get around, probably from her world traveling, too. She took up gambling, playing cards, too, and she is the one who got Billy back into gambling, too (Billy is an addict). She said she blew thru her trust fund money, too, from her world traveling or high life. Summer and Abby are more like the Paris Hilton's, as far as personalities.
      Last edited by RestlessFan; January 9th, 2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Interesting development. I really thought she'd be gone for at least a few months until Life in Pieces ends filming.

Comment

According to her instagram, she is in the Bahamas right now. But pink said ( post 5 in this thread) she was back filming before the Christmas break.

Comment

Summer's probably back to support Phyllis assuming the coven's secret is out.

Comment

I'd actually prefer Fen/Lola and Kyle/Ana... In reality, Ana would chew Fen up and spit him out. I think Kyle would be more her speed -- she wouldn't have dumb fights over expensive purses, that's for sure!

Comment

I don't think they would have cast Fen without having some story with Summer. Summer was a prop for the older characters for her last stint, I think it's time she goes back to playing with kids her own age. She was best when bad boy pining Fen was there to go toe to toe with her.

Comment

Originally posted by guichard View Post
                  According to her instagram, she is in the Bahamas right now. But pink said ( post 5 in this thread) she was back filming before the Christmas break.
                  Yes she was back filming before the holiday break. She was in all the actors BTS videos & pictures when the show had a food truck show up for lunch for the last week of 2018 filming.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X