Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Actor back on set

Sasha Calle (Lola's) IG story showed her with the younger crew on set and Hunter King was with them. Seems she's back on canvas just in time for February sweeps if they're doing a story line to rev up Kyle/Summer/Fen/Lola etc.

Ugh! So hoping she'd (Summer) be taking a longer break -- longer = referred to only from time to time when Phyllis remembers she has a son and a daughter and it figures into some future plot or story

Comment

• timepass
      timepass commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, like never coming back. Oh well, we will have to endure.

• Idiotmaster
      Idiotmaster commented
      Editing a comment
      yuk. I was hoping Hunter King was GONE GIRL!

Yay! =) I know she's unpopular on here, but I love her. Her Billy obsession was annoying, but thankfully that's over. lol Now I want Noah back too.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Co-sign! Come back and get your guy Summer. Kyle is waiting.

• Astrid
      Astrid commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA@ CouchCruisin' I really like Summer and Kyle together, and I am so over him putting up with Lola!

I don't really like Summer at all but I am happy she is coming back. I am hoping with her coming back that means it is coming out soon that she slept with Billy and that Billy used her for revenge. I would really love for Victoria and Nick to find out that little thing. It will be great for Phyllis to have her daughter back though. Phyllis is a good mother to her and has always been a good mother to her which makes me wonder why she hates her mother so much.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
      Mr.Sami_Brady commented
      Editing a comment
      I have my issues with Phyllis, but Phyllis did NOT deserve to be treated with such disrespect at all. Phyllis is many things (stupid, enabler, antagonistic, instigator, troll, etc.) She would go to hell and back, multiple and as many times it took, to protect her kids.

• Astrid
      Astrid commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it's out of character at all for Phyllis to forgive Summer like that. Summer has ALWAYS come first with her. With anyone else, they'd probably be dead to her (or wishing they were dead, or literally dead lol), but not Summer.

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Phyllis didn't deserve the disrespect @Mr. Sami_Brady, but I must also comment that I disagree timepass, that summer is the culprit here.
      She had finally started to get a handle on her obsession with Billy when he sought her out and asked that she come to him.
      I hate that she did it, but in her defense, she is young and dumb.
      IMO, Billy looks worse because he knew what he was doing and why.
      Summer really thought he had changed his mind about wanting to be with her so Billy used her in the worst way. He even told her so, after the fact.
      I think she forgave her daughter because she knew Billy used her.

Hunter was back filming before the Christmas break. We should be seeing Summer back on screen in two weeks.

Comment

Summer is obnoxious, vile and just not likeable( for me) BUT...I do think she is a necessary evil. The younger croud needs someone around to stir the pot. Hunter King is a great actress as well and I do enjoy her.

And maybe, just maybe something will actually come of the whole Billy/Summer ONS. Can we get some real fallout from that.
      Last edited by lawyer&mobster; January 8th, 2019, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I love Hunter King, but I’m hoping she isn’t back to claim Billy’s baby.

Comment

• BrAk5742
          BrAk5742 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm hoping that someone else is the father but Summer puts a claim to Billy to get revenge... that sounds right up her alley.

Originally posted by ChadamFan View Post
        Sasha Calle (Lola's) IG story showed her with the younger crew on set and Hunter King was with them. Seems she's back on canvas just in time for February sweeps if they're doing a story line to rev up Kyle/Summer/Fen/Lola etc.
        Fen and Ana r suppose to get together so I doubt Summer will be apart of that unless they r going to do a triangle with them or Lola and Kyle. Im not fond of triangles esp. when it with couples who r just starting off.

Comment

Originally posted by lawyer&mobster View Post
          And maybe, just maybe something will actual come of the whole Billy/Summer ONS. Cane we get some real fallout from that.
          Timing! They will have Phyllis drop that info as acting out in revenge on Victoria and even Nick. She will wait until just the right time when Victoria is ready to commit to try again with Billy.

Comment

• lawyer&mobster
            lawyer&mobster commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how it played out. Something needs to happen that’s for sure

Oh my gosh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why

Comment

• divanisey
            divanisey commented
            Editing a comment
            As if I need more reasons to tune out.

Ugh....why? I was hoping I was going to read something about DD - Paul.

Comment

• megmigraine
            megmigraine commented
            Editing a comment
            I was hoping beyond hope this was Paul but Summer probably needs to be on canvas for the revenge sex thing to play out. Probably here to break up Villy with that tidbit.

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post
          Oh my gosh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why
          LMAO ! My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Seems Summer was recently rewritten to be complex/manic like her mother but originally Summer was much sweeter. I think the jarring re-write of her personality has not gone down well. If they write her with more empathy and less crassness she will be the old Summer again and I think it will be great to have that character back as part of the younger generation.

Comment

• Astrid
              Astrid commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, she was a lot more like Nick/Nikki before this recent SL imo.

They are going to use her to rid of lolo character ?
            I was excited at first ...I thought actor coming back was ADAM !

Comment

Was hoping it was Doug Davidson

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X