Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what I dont get with the whole Lola thing.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fronting a major new restaurant is more than just the food you cook. It's your reputation, your management style, your ability to guide a large group of diverse employees. I don't see these characteristics in Lola . . . yet. I could see her getting a job in an already established kitchen and moving up the ladder. But I don't think an untried chef is a good bet to take on a new eatery.

Comment

@vdw842003; that is why they plan menu's for a week.

Comment

Cuban food never been and never will be *Great* food It`s not like French Cuisine
        It`s only *Food truck Food*

Comment

There are a lot of people running business who had no business doing so due to their lack of background, yet this is what we are hung up on. Not many people on the show who has jobs or a position came by them at their realistic way.

Comment

• Tonymoby
            Tonymoby commented
            Editing a comment
            Such a great point. Kyle, Traci or Phyllis as CEO of a global cosmetics company is even less credible than Lola running a kitchen.

Originally posted by vdw842003 View Post
          Isnt she primarily an Cuban cook. She is known for her cuban dishes. When was it ever indicated that she was this all around chef that can cook anything. That is why I never understood her getting top Chef position at Abby and Devon's club. If anything it could have been a platform for her to introduce her cuban dishes on couple of nights a week, like maybe cuban Tuesday and Cuban Thursday could be her nights to prepare her dishes but to give her the only and ultimate position of top chef is just weird to me and makes no sense. She isnt an allaround chef and she is going to be feeding people who like variety.
          Maybe it will be a Cuban themed restaurant. I agree it's hard to imagine going from truck burritos and sandwiches to full Chef. Maybe her lobster tails will have a Cuban spice. Good point.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X