Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Color Inside Victoria's House

I am in love with the interior of Victoria's house! I want to know what the name of the paint color is on the inside. The Blue color. Does anyone know?

Originally posted by debster222 View Post
    I am in love with the interior of Victoria's house! I want to know what the name of the paint color is on the inside. The Blue color. Does anyone know?
    The problem here is that viewers see colors differently on their individual screens. Case in point is the Dark Horse set. Some people see the chairs in the office as orange, while others see them as red.

Maybe take a photo of the screen and if the blue looks the same in the photo as it does on the screen, use it to compare at the paint store.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Response to debster in "Cosrtumes, sets etc...re: colour of Vic's house

Originally posted by PaintedPony View Post

The problem here is that viewers see colors differently on their individual screens. Case in point is the Dark Horse set. Some people see the chairs in the office as orange, while others see them as red.

Maybe take a photo of the screen and if the blue looks the same in the photo as it does on the screen, use it to compare at the paint store.
    True, but I just need the name of the color and then I can decide for myself if it's what I am seeing and would be suitable in my own house. I have a 4K TV and it's beautiful on my end.

Comment

• montauk.way
      montauk.way commented
      Editing a comment
      In the costume thread, Rubythroat1 replied to you that it's eggshell blue.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it could have just been put here too. Thank you montauk.

I have always thought that it’s turquoise . I know I prefer something like that over white walls.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eggshell as in BIRDS EGG. Ever seen a blue hen's egg?

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what you mean it is a deeper shade of blue.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably more like "robin's egg blue". But I think Vicki's is a darker shade.

Looks like this to me-----> https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/...2055-10%2Fteal

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that looks like her living room.

• PaintedPony
      PaintedPony commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at it...it looks much darker than what I see on my screen.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a shade there called Amelia Island Blue which I think is very close to Victoria's wall color.

This one smithey linked is also too dark on my screen to be the same as Vicki's.

No sure about the color but I have been inspired by the moldings and are sitting down with a handyman next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithey View Post
      That looks SO close! That's what I was wanting. An actual color name. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Genoa City Guy View Post
        No sure about the color but I have been inspired by the moldings and are sitting down with a handyman next week.
        The molding is great too! I do all my own trim work here at home and I've been doing a bit of that lately. Want to do more.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
          I have always thought that it’s turquoise . I know I prefer something like that over white walls.
          Yeah, it's on the turquoise side, but there are a million shades of it. I was hoping for an actual color name and paint brand. I know it's a lot to ask.

Comment

I don't know the name of the paint colour but I can tell you a lot of the decor is from Uttermost and Pottery Barn. The two blue vases are from Uttermost, as is the lamp by the couch. I have a few of the pieces in my house, though I don't like the blueish paint , more of a neutral person.

Comment

I don't know the paint brand/color, but ITA with you that it is gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by debster222 View Post

That looks SO close! That's what I was wanting. An actual color name. Thanks!
                As I said...every viewer sees colors differently on their screens. The website pic on my screen looked much darker. Honestly, on my screen it's not the color you are looking for.

As I said, take a quick pic on your phone, compare it to the color on your screen. If it matches, take your pic to a paint store to find the right color.
                Last edited by PaintedPony; January 8th, 2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post
                  I painted my bedroom in something like that color...but that was almost 50 years ago...all the color names have changed.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They do . It would be fun to be paid to come when with new names!

• PaintedPony
                    PaintedPony commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have often wished that someone would pay me to come up with greeting cards...OMG there are too many awful ones out there.

That one large plate on Victoria's mantle looks to be the exact same color as her walls.

Comment

I also like the color.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X