Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After weeks of only the living room, and us assuming that the set had been chopped, Victoria’s full house set was back today- how is that possible? Could they have filmed the scenes before they tore the set down or...? Genuinely puzzled!

Comment

• Tonymoby
      Tonymoby commented
      Editing a comment
      I imagine they store the 'pieces' somewhere so they can rebuild sections when needed. Today the ranch was back looking like it had been recently refreshed and vacuumed!

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I was surprised to see the foyer & steps to the upstairs in Victoria’s house. But guess they had to do that since people would need to be coming through the front door for the memorial service.

• Aggiegal
      Aggiegal commented
      Editing a comment
      And after looking at the promo for next week, it looks like they go back to just the living room again. Why is Billy coming through the dining room to see Cane & Vikki kissing?

Originally posted by Pickles88 View Post
    After weeks of only the living room, and us assuming that the set had been chopped, Victoria’s full house set was back today- how is that possible? Could they have filmed the scenes before they tore the set down or...? Genuinely puzzled!
    Heck, I'm still wondering how the screened porch appeared on Sharon's cottage! Also the French Windows leading out to the waterfront at the Abbott cabin !

Comment

@Tonymoby---My strongest impression of Nick's house, was that the place was "staged" for sale by decorators, and Nick took it lock, stock, and barrel furnished, to have it
      in readiness for his family, and to let Sharon toss out articles to charity if she wanted. The only thing that is personal is the "Underground Bar" logo.
      Otherwise it is very "hodge-podge".

Comment

• Tonymoby
        Tonymoby commented
        Editing a comment
        That's makes sense and just what a busy executive would do when rushing to buy a house. Whoever designed the set though needed to put in more windows, even with a fake view.

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The entire "atrium style" hallway leading to the front door, is glassed in. To me it resembles an art gallery walkway.
        Maybe that is not a set. Who needs that much light in a long hallway?

A lot of comments here and there about Reed's hair. I'll be rogue, and say that it suits the tall young man. He is in the musician's niche, and I also must
      add that he has lovely hair. There are ladies everywhere that would kill for that natural curl. I say Reed--if you got it--flaunt it! Just avoid the man bun.

Comment

• CMOORE
        CMOORE commented
        Editing a comment
        The long hair does look good on him, but it need shaping up, too bushy at the bottom. It could certainly look alot better with little effort, I think.

• Mermaid777
        Mermaid777 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s not the length as much as the bushy look in my opinion that doesn’t look great. And it’s distracting

Can never understand that although Victoria has a front door..........no one comes in or goes out of it.......LOL
      Traci looked lovely in black with pearl necklace.
      Who wrote this line for Mia: Give me heat or I'll give you ice???..........Didn't know where to put this burning question

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
        Can never understand that although Victoria has a front door..........no one comes in or goes out of it.......LOL
        Traci looked lovely in black with pearl necklace.
        Who wrote this line for Mia: Give me heat or I'll give you ice???..........Didn't know where to put this burning question
        Yes! That was like a bad ripoff of a Tennessee Williams southern female character.

Comment

Originally posted by flowergarden View Post
          Not a fan of Billy's off-whte, stretched out turtle-neck. It looks as if his head was plopped in on top. Reminds me of that commercial where the guy shows up on a date with a stretched out t-shirt, and the gal wants him to use some kind of fabric detergent or softener. Billy's neck looks kind of lost in that sweater thing he's wearing.
          Yes. To me it looked like something loaned to him by Victoria ! The sleeves were too short for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
            After a lot of futile research online, I resorted to an obsessive friend who stores old recordings of Y&R (no kidding) and who told me that the clothes on Nicki's bed
            were not the same as the clothes that J.T. was wearing that fateful night. Not sure what that means.
            I have revised this. The leather jacket WAS worn by J.T. that night!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post

Yes! That was like a bad ripoff of a Tennessee Williams southern female character.
              Mr. Williams would be rolling in his grave!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Rubythroat1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I can just hear Blanche Dubois' forced aged southern belle accent!

Earlier this year, we were treated to new regular sets like Arturo's, Tessa's, Dark Horse, Neil's, Rey's and many secondary sets. How come a few months later, they are cutting down on all sets to the point that regular places are being cut in half? (Victoria's house lost her entrance, GCPD lost its front counter and the chief's office, Lily and Cane lost their living room) This is ridiculous and annoying. Suddenly, people are entering Victoria's house by the back door and when the knock on the door, they juste come in just so Victoria doesn't have to be seen at the actual door. Please, stop this nonsense.

Comment

• Tonymoby
                Tonymoby commented
                Editing a comment
                I totally agree. They can't be having both 'budget cuts' AND building so many new sets. We've completely lost the balance between familiarity and 'new blood' over the last 12 months whereby storylines, pace and characters have become incomprehensible.

Originally posted by gophereater View Post
              The door coming into Mia and Rey's apt is very dirty looking. The door itself is white but looks like tons and filth and fingerprints are caked all over it.

If that is on purpose---WHY?...if not, please let's clean it up. It's distracting
              I thought it was green? At least on the outside. The whole outside part reminded me of doorways in Manhatten,NYC on brownstones, before the
              great renovation- gentrification era started.

Comment

mia in the teddy....and shes sitting on a leather couch - not comfortable. she is very pretty though. healthy long hair. thats what long hair should look like
                nikkis red blouse at the jail was great. it looked fabulous with the highlights in her hair. i laos like her hair cut a little bit straight in the back like it was
                billys sweater did look like a womans sweater but i think that was just the styel.
                i like reeds hair. i like how its the same color as victorias
                i lke mariah in black. not sure about the hair but its better
                lola looked lovely in her black dress for her date

i thought that they sold set. that would be why they HAD budget cuts and then had to make new sets - my guess is that they may have moved

loved anna in the lavender and also in the bright blue. she also has very pretty long hair

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X