Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costuming, sets, hair, makeup Jan 7/19

I love that buff creased silk top on Sharon. It reminds me of the long-lost creased silks of Fortuny--who took his silk process to his grave.
    I would not, however, wear it to the cop shop to work in!

Billy--did you borrow that white mock turtle pullover from Victoria? It looks like it shrunk in the wash!

Looks like Mariah is sticking to the bangs hanging in eyes, hairdo, for now. I wonder if Mia did that to her?

Comment

@debster222---I believe the blue colour of Victoria's home was painted by Billy and her after they remodeled their original "Father Knows Best" style home

and is called " Eggshell Blue".

Comment

After a lot of futile research online, I resorted to an obsessive friend who stores old recordings of Y&R (no kidding) and who told me that the clothes on Nicki's bed
        were not the same as the clothes that J.T. was wearing that fateful night. Not sure what that means.

Comment

• montauk.way
          montauk.way commented
          Editing a comment
          Shoutout to your archivist friend. Were the clothes a suit or tux? Are they even JT's size?

Fake red, plastic apples on Devon's kitchen table. Do people still use plastic fruit as decor or are they supposed to be real?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw stickers on the fruit one day !

• HeatherFeather
          HeatherFeather commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that too! I thought it was tacky.

Does Mia really have to wear a teddy just lying around the house scrolling on her iPad??
        Im FREEEEEEZING just looking at her!!

I live in Massachusetts and have about 2 layers on under my sweatshirt and still have a blanket over me on the couch AND the heat is on!
        And from what I hear, Wisconsin is a lot colder than Massachusetts...

Comment

Originally posted by Betsey View Post
          Does Mia really have to wear a teddy just lying around the house scrolling on her iPad??
          Im FREEEEEEZING just looking at her!!

I live in Massachusetts and have about 2 layers on under my sweatshirt and still have a blanket over me on the couch AND the heat is on!
          And from what I hear, Wisconsin is a lot colder than Massachusetts...
          Yeah I hear you. Making Mia so sexual seems a bit of a stereotype. Not sure you'd see Abby or Ana slinking around like this.

Comment

Sharon's blouse looked like some old sateen striped sheets I used to have. Not very attractive.

Geez Mia, put on some pants. We get it; she's sexual.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
              Rubythroat1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Fortuny was an early twentieth century designer--the crinkled satin was his signature fabric.
              Very coveted. This fabric looks like that.

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm aware. Just not my cuppa tea.

Liked Sharon’s hair and the color of the blouse but not really a fan of it. It looked kinda big on her. I liked Mariah’s hair pulled up, bangs didn’t bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
              Looks like Mariah is sticking to the bangs hanging in eyes, hairdo, for now. I wonder if Mia did that to her?
              She plans to grow then out...she said it was a mistake. In about 2 months she should be able to do something different with them.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                I like the bangs not the first day but after that they looked better. It’s frustrating when your waiting to grow them out!

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
              No the actress had it done off screen.

Comment

Not a fan of Billy's off-whte, stretched out turtle-neck. It looks as if his head was plopped in on top. Reminds me of that commercial where the guy shows up on a date with a stretched out t-shirt, and the gal wants him to use some kind of fabric detergent or softener. Billy's neck looks kind of lost in that sweater thing he's wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by flowergarden View Post
                  Not a fan of Billy's off-whte, stretched out turtle-neck. It looks as if his head was plopped in on top. Reminds me of that commercial where the guy shows up on a date with a stretched out t-shirt, and the gal wants him to use some kind of fabric detergent or softener. Billy's neck looks kind of lost in that sweater thing he's wearing.
                  I swear that sweater looked like a woman's. Maybe Victoria loaned it to him!

Comment

I loved Sharon's hair today. The back looked beautiful and it was nice that some of her hair was pulled back. Her blouse color was nice but it looked like a pajama top.

Cut Reed's hair or shape it or something!!!

Comment

The door coming into Mia and Rey's apt is very dirty looking. The door itself is white but looks like tons and filth and fingerprints are caked all over it.

If that is on purpose---WHY?...if not, please let's clean it up. It's distracting

Comment

• Betsey
                        Betsey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This bothers me SO much!!! The walls look freshly painted and the rest of the apartment looks like its in great shape but the door looks like its from an apartment building from the 70s run by a slumlord!!

• xoregonian
                        xoregonian commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought they were going for a distressed look with that horrid front door.

• enjoythesilence
                        enjoythesilence commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I noticed the same thing. Considering Sharon just remodeled the apartment I am guessing it is supposed to look aged/weathered.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X