Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theresa_Fan View Post

I do believe Nick did love Phyllis in the past, but she's more just a back up option for him when Sharon dumps him or isn't available. He always goes back to Sharon and will again. I just think if I was a Phick fan in the past, I would be offended at how they're being written. There is no way Phyllis would be involved with Nick knowing she's a back up option to the woman she hates the most. I don't care how much she is "Using" Nick to get over Billy. Phyllis HATES Sharon.

Also I am sick of Phyllis also. She is all over GC in every storyline!
    It also dumbfounds me how Phyllis hates Victor SO much that she would get back into a relationship with Nick. Tension or not that is Victor's son & it puts her back into Victor & the family's orbit.

Phick are not a true love type thing, they only use each other when it's the only or last option. Hence now when Sharon or Billy dropped each of them & no one else is interested in them.

Comment

dedicatedsoaper commented
      I beg to differ and mean no disrespect, but I don't see any love between Nick & Phyllis, only lust.

I’m ok with your opinion. We simply respectfully agree to disagree.

It’s nice to be able to do that.

Comment

They should bring back her granddaughter (Lucy)all grown up and give her something constructive to do with her own family

Comment

Everyone talks about how many men Phyllis has slept with but I do believe Sharon as bedded as many (or more). Other than the Rosales and Winters men, who hasn't Sharon slept with?

Comment

• JordanM
            JordanM commented
            Editing a comment
            This thread is about Phyllis, not Sharon. Why must it always turn into a P vs S threa? Both have been around the block a few times.

• Nichole43119
            Nichole43119 commented
            Editing a comment
            JordanM true but I think the issue is the same people hurlng insults about Phyllis are the 1st ones to praise Sharon. But Sharon cheated on Nick with Adam. She's slept with everyone in town.

She's currently in a hotel getting undressed in front of a married man. Rey had to tell her to show some respect. Then she kept asking him what he wanted to do she wasn't sleepy. Hoping he'd make a move. But she's praised.

So yes Phyllis fans do bring up Sharon because there is a hypocrisy on this board when Sharon gets a pass for everything and Phyllis is made to be the bad guy on everything.

I for one has never like Phyllis period! she is using Nick to turn him against his father she is the one whom has set up Victor with the knife and blood stain cloths and burning down the Newman barn and putting those cloths on Nikki bed and scare her like that and I do believe "if" and I mean (IF) JT is dead she was the one who got the body move from with some help name Kevin? and I still do not think JT is dead and Phyllis is dirty like that! and she telling Victoria how ruthless her dad is "really" when Phyllis run down Chris and Paul in a car and got away with it cause she did not want Danny and Chris together, and cause Chris to lose her baby, and she has cheated on every man and got away with it and act like she is a saint she went to bed how many times with a marry man or almost marry. they need to bring back the old clips with the real Phyllis ( Michelle Stafford) and then those that did know will know how ruthless she really is to get what she wants! I could not believe that the writers did this again with Sharon and Nick and I always wanted those two back together but here is hot in the pants Phyllis ready to jump anything she wants it does not matter what Phyllis wants Phyllis gets I remember how she told Danny that the baby she was carrying belong to him and it did not, and she mess up everything with Danny and Chris and that is why Danny took her son away from her cause of all the mess she cause him in his life and yes she did Sharon the same way but I think Phyllis house of cards is going to slap her in the face a little more harder than Victoria when they all find out that it was Phyllis that set up Victor Newman and I do believe Victor knows all about and had plan to nail her for it before Rey got him and stop that plane. but she has for got it was Victor who brought her back to life out of that coma and I think that Jacks is going to know something that it was Phyllis that set all of this in motion and he will ask her like he always does and she will smile and bat those eyelashes and tell Jack you know me so well and lie and say I had nothing to do with it cause she do not want to lose that cushion seat at Jabot and she will not be in charge any more. it has been a fall I wanted to see in looooonge time to see her pay for wrong she has did to others so Phyllis should not throw stone at what Victor has did, when she is just as ruthless and dirty as the next person, she needs to pay and I hope it will be soon by either Victoria or Victor it is time for Phyllis to stop blaming Victor and take a look in the mirror. cause she is as vicious and cruel as they come and stop blaming Victor for your break up with Jack cause if you did not know your husband that you live with and sleep then you did not love him in the first place to go off and sleep with his brother! so lets see if this is true about setting up Victor cause that is the way it is looking to me and I hope Nick and Sharon will be back together again cause I am a fan of those two and been waiting for this for soooo long and for once and for all Nick will be finish with Phyllis for ever and all they need to talk about is Summer and she is grown and act just like her mother!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniek View Post
            They should bring back her granddaughter (Lucy)all grown up and give her something constructive to do with her own family
            Would like to see Phyllis's son Daniel return (recast if D.G. can't) and thus Lucy will be with him. I wonder what happen to Daisy (racking my brain, she escape to Canada, I think, and left her baby on a doorsteip, right?).

Comment

Originally posted by keekster View Post
              Everyone talks about how many men Phyllis has slept with but I do believe Sharon as bedded as many (or more). Other than the Rosales and Winters men, who hasn't Sharon slept with?
              I think everyone is talking about 2018 year only (or maybe 2017/18). I thought Phyllis was wonderfully paired with Billy, too. Don't know why they broke them up. I liked Billy and Phyllis. And, I am saying this even though I am not a fan of Phyllis character. Although I like the actress, Gina. I also like Jason Thompson. Jason Thompson's Billy is so incorrigible or has charisma and for some reason he makes Phyllis very tolerable to watch with him.

Comment

I think the big mistake was to make Phyllis CEO of a global multinational.They then wrote no storylines around her running the company, rather just doing launches, makeovers and executing other people's strategies. If you want to make a strong woman CEO character you need to fill it with appropriate storylines and intrigue. They made a mockery out of having a number of women in leadership positions by not creating any business storylines but rather concentrating only on their love lives (ditto Lauren, Victoria, Abby, Lily and Kerry). In contrast, when Billy was CEO (or Jack or any man), there were a lot of ideas around Jaboutiques and taking Jabot in a different direction. Now the office seems locked for the winter. Last person in there was Dina cracking the safe!

Phyllis is the quintessential soap character, equally loved and loathed and can be used to make Y&R great. Agree though that she's been overexposed. She needs to be used sparingly so we all are on edge waiting to see what she will do next. I hope the next set of writers do her justice! The last 12 months have been a struggle.

Comment

• ElbaRivera58@Ya
                  ElbaRivera58@Ya commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ITA! This switching back and forth of CEO's, CFO's, COO's (seems like every other week) is getting pretty ridiculous! These company stocks would have hit the floor already with so many irregularities in the leadership of the businesses. And I do agree Phyllis is one of the "it" characters as so much can be done with her but not at every single episode. There is just not much than can be done with Nick/Victor, Billy/Vicky. Everything is just re-hash. I would like to see more of Michael and Lauren and the Winter's family..not Devon's insecurities. The writers have to start developing better s/l's and plots for the young folks (not like hit and runs) as sooner or later (probably sooner) the veteran actors will leave for their own personal reasons. JMO after watching for over 35 years. LOL Elba

• Tonymoby
                  Tonymoby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes exactly, there are no good 'family' storylines either - Devon works well when he is part of the broader Winters clan. The Newman ranch rallied those family members together. Jabot intrigue and Dina's illness got the Abbotts together. Let's put the core families back together and then Phyllis can appear as needed.

Why did Phyl feel the need to tell Billy to tone down the PDA in Vikki's home? After all she is playing house with Nick. Why is it any of her business if he gets back together with Vikki?

Comment

Just to be a busybody and then throwing up how he tried to get her back...so what? She turned him down and living with Nick. Get a life!
                  Last edited by JordanM; January 10th, 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Lord Phyllis is a mess and all over GC. Can Victoria, Sharon and Nikki all slap her???

Comment

Sharon is no better than Phyllis, just more cloying. She was really sickening today, the way she was going after Rey, a married man. Really, who has been with more men?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X