Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tired of Phyliss

Can the Writers not come up with anything else beside seeing Phyliss is bed with someone. Is this the Young and the Restless or is the the Phyliss having sex show. I mean really - enough already.

I agree...I'm so over the JT s/l, but I'd rather watch her in that or listen to her brag about being CEO .

Comment

Well today she was at the Jabot party and not in bed, so I guess they can come up with other things.

Comment

Yeah, she might not have been in bed today, but after the party ends, I'm sure we'll be honored with yet another scene of her and Nick doing the horizontal mambo..

Comment

Phyllis is not always in bed with anyone. her and Nick are in a relationship they can sleep together if they want to. Phyllis is no slut if this was the case then so would everyone on the show would be one. Phyllis does other things like work. Phyllis is no slut I would rather watch Phyllis anyday then Sharon the boring who is trying to be the other woman. Phyllis is no slut at all she doesn't sleep around and she doesn't sleep with everything that moves. This might as well be the Sharon of the restless show she is always on.

Comment

• Martini Mom
            Martini Mom commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, please....Phyllis is the town bicycle for crying out loud....every man in GC has ridden her.

• Nichole43119
            Nichole43119 commented
            Editing a comment
            Martini Mom I think you mean Sharon. She's the one who has slept with all the Abbott sons and all the Newman's and even Nikki's son Dylan

Phyllis hasn't slept with as many men Sharon.

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
          Well today she was at the Jabot party and not in bed, so I guess they can come up with other things.
          But she didn't need an elevator to get to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
            Phyllis is not always in bed with anyone. her and Nick are in a relationship they can sleep together if they want to. Phyllis is no slut if this was the case then so would everyone on the show would be one. Phyllis does other things like work. Phyllis is no slut I would rather watch Phyllis anyday then Sharon the boring who is trying to be the other woman. Phyllis is no slut at all she doesn't sleep around and she doesn't sleep with everything that moves. This might as well be the Sharon of the restless show she is always on.
            You do realize that you called her a “Slut” 3 times and I never did. Why is it that she is the only one who has the lovemaking scenes (which she is just horrible at). Hopefully now that Mal is gone - there will be less Phyliss. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Fanlady
              Fanlady commented
              Editing a comment
              I so agree with you AnnaDurbs. Saying Phyllis is not a slut 3 times doesn’t make it true. This woman was married and had an affair with her husbands brother then cheated on him. I think that makes her a slut...This thread is about Phyllis, we’re not talking about other characters that may have acted the same, this is about Phyllis.

• stillrestless
              stillrestless commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the main issue with the character is the frequency with which we have to SEE her having sex. Gina Tognoni is an excellent actress who can knock just about any scene out of the park, however the way she's being written (having or talking about sex constantly) is boring. There are plenty of couples on the show that we assume are sleeping with each other on a regular basis, but we aren't treated to a steady diet of their sexcapades. I enjoy Gina's acting tremendously, just as I did Michelle Stafford's, but both were capable of so much more than just being used as eye candy while they're sleeping with someone.

• micsoaps
              micsoaps commented
              Editing a comment
              Throughout the years, Phyllis sets her sights on a man, and within a short amount of time is doing the thing! Then she bores...and moves onto the next victim. That IS her MO. Yes, all the ladies of Y&R have had their time in bed, but not to the extent of Phyllis. Her sexual ambition is the driving force, even repeating former lovers. I just get tired of it. A storyline of Phyllis dealing with a situation that rocks her core, scares her, like maybe a Y&R Wonderful Life to open her eyes.

I love how Phyllis is do indignant when someone cheats on her

Comment

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              With her daughter?

Originally posted by Shoelover View Post
            Yeah, she might not have been in bed today, but after the party ends, I'm sure we'll be honored with yet another scene of her and Nick doing the horizontal mambo..
            We all saw it coming. She has 2 goals work and sex. One note character.

Comment

In reference to Sharon and more recently, Victoria (because of the possibility of a reunion with Billy). She forgets that Nick was married with children when she started sleeping with him. Being upset over her daughter is understandable

Comment

Phyllis is in a loving relationship with her child’s father.

They were married twice so obviously they have a strong emotional connection.
                Last edited by KendallSam; January 7th, 2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                  dedicatedsoaper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I beg to differ and mean no disrespect, but I don't see any love between Nick & Phyllis, only lust.

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                Sharon is 1 half of a 2 of yr actual super couples Shick the from the era of super couples that's still on the show as for it being the Sharon show Sharon hasn't been onscreen since December 25th and she was hardly in that episode Phyllis is always on and gets the most screen time and scenes Sharon isn't trying to be the other woman she and Rey have both slowly been building feelings for each other not like Phyllis's who jumps from man to taken man like she changes clothes !
                Last edited by naria; January 8th, 2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KendallSam View Post
                  Phyllis is in a loving relationship with her child’s father.

They were married twice so obviously they have a strong emotional connection.
                  The only connection Phyllis and Nick have ever had is sex fast food and video games And if there was anything that was an emotional connection why was Nick going to marry Sharon and Phyllis with Billy The only connection Phyllis has ever had with any man is sex her emotions are tied to her lady parts !

Comment

• KendallSam
                    KendallSam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Funny how we can watch the same show and be soooooooooooooooo far apart on our opinions

I happily Agree to Disagree!

• JNLrafamily
                    JNLrafamily commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I totally agree with you naria...great post!

Originally posted by naria View Post

The only connection Phyllis and Nick have ever had is sex fast food and video games And if there was anything that was an emotional connection why was Nick going to marry Sharon and Phyllis with Billy The only connection Phyllis has ever had with any man is sex her emotions are tied to her lady parts !
                  I do believe Nick did love Phyllis in the past, but she's more just a back up option for him when Sharon dumps him or isn't available. He always goes back to Sharon and will again. I just think if I was a Phick fan in the past, I would be offended at how they're being written. There is no way Phyllis would be involved with Nick knowing she's a back up option to the woman she hates the most. I don't care how much she is "Using" Nick to get over Billy. Phyllis HATES Sharon.

Also I am sick of Phyllis also. She is all over GC in every storyline!

Comment

I'm so tired of Phyllis period.....send her off with the entire Rosales family and Tessa. JMO

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X