Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Fen & Lola

Fen has time on his hands & helps Lola with her pop up food truck.
    Fen can use the $$$ & he can spend time with Lola.

Abby asks Lola to cook a private dinner for Devon.
    Lola will have to cancel her date with Kyle to do the dinner.
    Fen volunteers to help if he can get a date in return.
    Lola says she'd love to see him .. as a waiter.

Fen almost backs out .. but .. seeing as how the dinner is for Devon .. this could be a win-win for him.
    Fen wants to make an impression on both Lola & Devon.
    Kyle is not going to be a happy camper when he hears about this.

Source: SID

Hopefully Fen meets Ana, gets smitten and stops this nonsense with Lola. Although, Fen seems like the type who would just use Ana to get an in with Devon.

Comment

• valleycliffe
      valleycliffe commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL and i am hoping fen already knows ana

I prefer FENNA too. I maintain Lola does not convince me at all being interested in men.

Comment

• vdw842003
      vdw842003 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel the same way. Alot of people r saying Lola has butch tendencies. She could be a possible love interest for Mariah down the road when tessa finally gets lost.

• Emerald Empress
      Emerald Empress commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe you are right, vdw842003. I sensed immediate chemistry between Lola and Tessa/Mariah. If I didn't read spoilers, I would have been certain she was there to be a new love triangle for Mariah/Tessa. It would put a real twist on the whole I'm a virgin thing...only a virgin with guys.

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Lola and Mariah and ship Tessa out of town.

Originally posted by BlueberryJam View Post
    Hopefully Fen meets Ana, gets smitten and stops this nonsense with Lola. Although, Fen seems like the type who would just use Ana to get an in with Devon.
    Since this is a spoiler thread - the Fen & Ana actors were posting videos together in his dressing room on their insta-stories yesterday. So this might happen. Ana might be the mystery girl when Fen met to make him turn to music.

Comment

• BlueberryJam
      BlueberryJam commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent news.

• vdw842003
      vdw842003 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that good to know. I rather it be her than Tessa as the mystery girl, just no.

I would like Fen and Lola. Then if Kyle can’t have Summer, he could be paired with Mariah as many want.

Comment

• kitty711
      kitty711 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't mind this too!

Fen is just being spiteful that's all being with Lola and get Kyle upset ....once he meets Anna they will have a connection concerning music ...Fin

Comment

• vdw842003
      vdw842003 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing, this all just rile up kyle. Once he sees Ana its end game, I hope.

I think it would be interesting if Fen’s interest in Lola gets sidetracked when Fen finally sees Ana in Genoa City (and it’s revealed that Ana was the gal in Fen’s recent past in Arizona).

Either way - Michael Mealor’s Kyle pumped life back into YR and I think Fen actor is doing the same. I’m really liking Lorna Lott as Ana too.

Comment

• Emerald Empress
      Emerald Empress commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Lorna Lott as Ana too. She's beautiful. And what a coincidence she shares the first name of my favorite super hero Lorna Dane aka Polaris (X-Men).

• bluejazz
      bluejazz commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like Ana too.

Between Kyle, Fen, Mariah, and now Ana, the younger group has a lot of energy. Lola is settling in, but doesn't have the pop that those do. Mia has too much too soon, she's all over the place and seems out of her depth with the older groups.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      The younger crowd is definitely the most interesting part of the show now. I am not so sure about Fen he’s kind of a player but that doesn’t mean he won’t be a good addition. Kyle, Lola, Ana, Mariah , Abby and Arturo are finally giving the younger generation a foundation .
      Summer can stay gone.

Kyle's head is going to go POOF !!!

Comment

Gag. Can they not write a decent, long term romantic story for ANY couple any longer????

Comment

Originally posted by Smithey View Post
        Gag. Can they not write a decent, long term romantic story for ANY couple any longer????
        Really!! Is there no one who can be happy
        in this town??!!

Comment

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, Kyle and Lola just got together and they already trying to bring in outside disturbance to this couple. Let them be together for more than 2 days and then bring on the drama for entertainment. Im no fan of this couple but they still deserve to have more time developing their relationship.

• Smithey
          Smithey commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually thought that Kyle and Lola were going to be happy for more than 3 episodes. Guess that's what I thought...

Frankly, i hope when he sees Ana, he says "Lola who ?" and says to Kyle he can keep Lola forever.

Lola is cute but very boring.

Comment

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kyle needs to be with mariah, he has zero chemistry with Lola. As much as couldnt stand Summer, kyle had better chemistry with her than Lola.
          Last edited by Moore ideas; December 6th, 2018, 02:38 PM. Reason: Inappropriate characterization.

• Smithey
          Smithey commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with this ^ ^ ^ I much prefer Kyle with Mariah. They complement each other SO well.

question why is Abby making it her business to ask Lola to cook dinner for Devon he has a sister and she has a man

Comment

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just another way to keep reminding us that Lola can cook. We get it already she can cook.

• Omnicience
          Omnicience commented
          Editing a comment
          Good point! And Devon owns the GCAC, she could have dinner catered from there which would be more appropriate. But hey, Lola has a food truck and can cook lol.

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          Its getting out of hand, like she is the only one these extremely rich people can go to now for a great meal. Its so fake.

I do believe Fen knows Ana. In Zach's IG story, they were in the dressing room and he was zooming in on her face while they sat on the couch as said above, so hopefully she is his ex and not Tessa.

It would make zero sense to start a love triangle and Kyle & Lola have barely begun. Maybe we will have a quad Lola, Ana, Kyle and Fen.

Comment

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that solves that mystery, now I cant wait to see them interact onscreen.

I would love to see Fen and Ana at least tested together. I am liking both actors and would love to see if they have chemistry. Kyle and Lola bore me so let them stay together. I really liked Kyle when he started but I feel like pairing him with Lola has brought him down.

Comment

• kentucky
          kentucky commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree with everything you stated.

There's not much that holds my attention these days but Fen and Ana actors have potential individually and I, too, would like to see if there is chemistry.

Kyle had great potential and it's too bad he's lost his spark since being paired with Lola. I'd hate to see Fen thrown into that mix.

• vdw842003
          vdw842003 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah,not feeling Lola and Kyle. They were a mismatch from the start.

• janesBydiction
          janesBydiction commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed totally. Kyle was really interesting, but Lola is such a snooze and written too perfectly for me to care. I miss his scenes with Ashley so much.

I think Lola can handle Fen. If Kyle gets antsy, it will make him look possessive , with low self esteem.
        The pushier and more arrogant that Fen gets, the more Lola will douse him with hot sauce in the truck.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X