Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minnesotalover View Post
    I would love if he was back he was a great character and the actor is amazing!
    Agreed. I liked him as well. He has a real charm about him. I remember watching him as Leland Palmer on Twin Peaks.

Comment

Loved Ian Ward. Super talented actor and he was so amusing to watch.

Comment

I don't think that would work. JMHO

Comment

I've followed Ray Wise's career for decades...he's a great actor & I loved him in the Ian Ward role.....wickedly charming and witty......I do hope he returns at some point.....

Comment

Fresh Off The Boat returned from winter break and Series regular Ray Wise is still MIA that's 5 episodes now and Both Eric Braden and Ray Wise seem invested with giving thumbs up on twitter when fans suggest the show is due for another round of Victor vs Ian with both actors stating they would love that and that they loved working together.

Comment

While Ray Wise was one of the best choices made in the last decade, the character of Ian Ward and the writing for him were atrocious. Hope the past stays in the past. Besides, we already have a wonderful antagonist in Victor.

Comment

I still want them to save him for when they recast Adam and bring back Chelsea. I want him to be the one who took Adam away and brainwashed him.

Comment

With a recast for Adam Newman confirmed on the coming and goings it makes even more sense now for Ian Ward to return. I do believe he is our mystery guy and once revealed as so we will learn that he knows Tessa. Tessa will be the link that explains how he knew about the body and the cover up. The coven will soon be exposed but this cover up isn't the only secret Ian will have on Victor & Nikki as he most likely knows about the truth behind the hit & run.This is another secret the Newman clan won't want out. Victor will eventually get the upper hand as always. That will be when Ian reveals that Adam is alive. I don't think Adam has any part in this taunting Nikki and framing Victor bit but as one story closes another must start. I don't think they hired anyone yet to play Adam Newman but likely looking to have a late May debut would be my guess and if Ian Ward pops up for March I don't see the character sticking around past May. Ian and Adam were behind that Paragon computer virus and Adam had gotten Ian out of prison by paying another prisoner to take his place. When Ian started the fire at Newman tower, Adam had already been arrested but was in the hospital because Chloe ran him down, he escaped to save the day and had left Ian for dead. Thus Ian would be seeking revenge on Adam as well and not working with him but may have him kept somewhere? It was Chelsea that had presented Ian with an escape plan the 2nd time hoping he would testify at Adam's trial when Victor & Chloe were framing Adam for Constance's Death which led to Ian kidnapping Nikki at gun point and than Phyllis as well, Victor escaped prison himself and saved the day and both Ian and Victor taken back to prison. Then Victor got released and Adam got locked up.Then Adam escaped and was last presumed dead. We were led to assume Adam could be alive back when Chelsea fled town. If Ian got out of prison he could of found them and kidnapped Adam. It's not like Chelsea can report him missing..

Comment

Thank goodness, I don't want all these bend, nutty, god-like characters coming back seeking revenge on anyone!

Comment

I would love to see Ray Wise return as Ian Ward as the villain in this story line. It would make more sense as to who is trying to set up Victor & gas lighting Nikki. I keep trying to figure out who the culprit is and Ian always comes up as the most logical character.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X