Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick and Phyllis at Crimson Lights

Most topics concerning Sharon and Phyllis end up in arguments about which character is the better, less scummy person. I'm a Sharon fan all the way, I admit. Nick and Phyllis sitting in Crimson Lights and enjoying sexy talk and coffee knowing Sharon would arrive soon, is just incredibly cruel and tacky. And some will say that Sharon made the decision to end the relationship, but that was only after Nick spent the night with Phyllis. It's like if Billy came into Phyllis' place of work and had sexy talk with Summer. So mean. And Nick acted so shocked. And let's not forget that Nick left his grieving wife at home while he had an affair with Phyllis. I've really begun to hate the character of Nick.

Your assessment is spot on, bookrobot. No qualifiers are even necessary--Nick/Phyllis were out of line tacky. Full Stop.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, tacky is the word .Classless too.

Nick is as dumb as bricks, so it wouldn't even register in his peanut brain that it was really tacky to go in there.

Phylliss on the other hand, not happy with busting up Sharon and Nick AGAIN, wants to keep rubbing salt in Sharon's wound. Phylliss is a psycho and they have no empathy for the people they hurt.

Comment

• LittlePea
      LittlePea commented
      Editing a comment
      So true about Nick! Haha how are we supposed to take him seriously as the head of Dark Horse? Phyllis is just a horrible person.

It was very tacky. Nick is stupid but I expected more of him. He knows what Faith heard at the wedding and for him to be there with Phyllis carelessly without treading lightly until he has had a talk with Faith was just rude and disrespectful. Yes, Faith knows Nick and Phyllis interacts because of Summer but because of recent events they should be discreet until he has explained things to Faith but Nick doesn’t care about his kids. I was one that never thought Nick was a good father because he always put his current new woman ahead of his kids, he did that with Phyllis, Avery, Sage and Chelsea.

Comment

Nick and Phyllis just have no couth, or class.

Comment

• rockgirl
        rockgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        No they don't. It was completely rude of them to hang out together in Sharon's coffee shop. Go somewhere else where you are wanted you idiots.

I don't like Sharon and I never will but Nick and Phyllis should not have been at her coffee shop together or separate at least cool off. Second, too, Sharon broke it off so she can't have it both ways, she decided not to forgive and end things, therefore, she can't get upset because he is dating or sleeping with Phyllis. She made her decision so she needs to deal and shut up. I am sick of her whining and playing a victim when she has had affairs and stolen men. How did Faith come to be? And who was Nick married to at that time? hmmm? Shut up, Sharon!

How is Nick going to react when he finds out about her part in keeping that secret about JT? He won't as upset with Phyllis if at because Phyllis is not the one ragging on Nick for lying and keeping secrets. He will see her a hypocrite and he will be finished with her emotionally with the exception of Faith and co-parenting her.

I am enjoying this version of Phick so far! I can't wait til they are together again in bed and otherwise.
      Last edited by Moore ideas; 11-08-2018, 10:50 PM. Reason: Please focus on the topic, not the posters.

Comment

• Chima
        Chima commented
        Editing a comment
        Making excuses for the Sharon character as usual. And I thought I stated that I felt those two should not have been at her coffee shop. I can agree and call Phick out when they are wrong but many of you can't or won't do the same for Sharon. She is always right and nothing she does is wrong. And Phyllis is not the one showing hypocrisy right now, Sharon is!!

• BlueberryJam
        BlueberryJam commented
        Editing a comment
        Chima Never claimed she was always right. That's a sweeping statement that doesn't appy to me. I literally mentioned TWO things out of the long list of things she's done that I was on her side on. One of which you agreed with.

• KendallSam
        KendallSam commented
        Editing a comment
        There is only one coffee place in the entire city!

Also, the writers LOVE those confrontations! I’m sure it made Sharon look strong so.....

Phyllis is one bold tramp, to say she has some nerve does not even begin to describe her behavior. The only thing that is going to bring her down a peg is to have cuffs slapped on her butt.

Comment

Phyllis is no Tramp at all and their is no reason why she can't go to Crimson lights and drink Coffee sit down she went their on her own Nick joined her there but she went on her own and she has every right to go there it is a public place she can go there any time she wants. Phyllis is no hoe, Tramp, or sex addict She is just having fun and her and Nick are single they are not doing anything wrong and drinking coffee at Crimson Lights is not wrong it is a place of business that basically everyone goes to and she can go when she wants. Sharon should mind her own business and stop being such a hypocrite and going after a married man.

Comment

• Astrid
          Astrid commented
          Editing a comment
          ITA Like you said, I see Sharon as a hypocrite. Her telling Phyllis "Well, at least I have morals. And when I have the choice between right and wrong I don't choose another woman's man." WTH?!? She has chosen another woman's man many times. She slept with Nick when he was married to Phyllis. She slept with Brad when he was married to Victoria. She broke Dylan and Avery up when they were engaged. She even kissed Victor when he was married to Nikki. And who knows if those traveling salesmen were married or not. I'm sure there's plenty more too I can't even remember atm. She has no business talking to anyone else about having morals. Especially as she's growing closer and closer to a married man every day. He may or may not be separated from his wife, but she doesn't know anything about any of that. All she knows is that he's married and his wife hasn't moved to GC yet. There could be a lot of reasons for her delay.

Nick and Phyllis's conversation was FUN! I enjoyed their lighthearted chemistry. They were both completely honest, but still enjoying each other and could barely stop smiling! IDC where they run into each other, I'm always up for more of them together like that. =)

• Geeber
          Geeber commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's not be one sided here. If you are listing Sharon's sins, might as well get out a big ole tablet and list Phyllis' sins. You might run out of ink though. And paper!!

• Astrid
          Astrid commented
          Editing a comment
          Phyllis wasn't the one bragging about her high morals. LOL

It was incredibly tacky to be in Sharon's place like that but not the least bit surprising. Phyllis couldn't care less since we all know she hates Sharon and loves to rub it in her face and Nick is a stupid frat boy who can be dumber then a box of rocks so nothing surprises me when it comes to him. Mr. sensitive he's not.

Comment

Nick and Phyllis sexing it up in Sharon's turf, just proves that neither Nick or Phyllis has an ounce of insight or I might add a social conscience.
          Phyllis also never loses a chance to treat Sharon like a pathetic dingbat, right in front of Nick. Nick never defends Sharon in in these instances.
          He just waits for the crud to hit the fan, before interfering, as when Phyllis got up to have a cat-fight in front of spectators.
          Phyllis should try tag-team wrestling as a hobby, she could let off steam.

Comment

I would like to add that when Phyllis got up to “go for Sharon”, Sharon stood there like come on B**ch!...And Phyllis better be glad Nick stopped her because she knows Sharon pushed her across the room with one shove, so you can imagine what she’ll do if Phyllis got in face again after all that has happened. Lol...

I wonder how Nick is going to explain to Faith about his new relationship with Phyllis? After all Faith was in the church when Sharon said Nick and Phyllis slept together (cheated on her and Billy). So now the good dad has to explain his not so good behavior.
            Last edited by Fanlady; 11-09-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
              Nick and Phyllis sexing it up in Sharon's turf, just proves that neither Nick or Phyllis has an ounce of insight or I might add a social conscience.
              Phyllis also never loses a chance to treat Sharon like a pathetic dingbat, right in front of Nick. Nick never defends Sharon in in these instances.
              He just waits for the crud to hit the fan, before interfering, as when Phyllis got up to have a cat-fight in front of spectators.
              Phyllis should try tag-team wrestling as a hobby, she could let off steam.
              I think Nick gets scared and he allows Phyllis to badmouth Sharon right in front of him. Phyllis does look mean and probably can throw him down. She kicked him right before they did it on the office desk at Dark Horse. Ha....ha...

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Rubythroat1 commented
                Editing a comment
                This makes Nick look like he is turned on by Phyllis' dominatrix side ! LOL.

These two are just so gross together. Even when awful Tessa tried to get them to leave they insisted on staying. These two selfish nymphos don't care about anyone other than their nasty selves.

Comment

• BlueberryJam
                BlueberryJam commented
                Editing a comment
                And if Tessa of all people knows right from wrong in this situaton, then that's really saying something about Nick & Phyllis.

Why be surprised by Phyllis' behavior. Remember when she and Nick cheated on Sharon after Cassie's death. Phyllis got pregnant (Summer) and loved flaunting her pregnancy in front of Sharon. Phyllis is nothing but a sex crazed woman that can't stand not to have a man at all times. Nick is always clueless and still thinks of himself as a frat boy.
              Last edited by LuvCards; 11-09-2018, 03:08 PM. Reason: correct a typo

Comment

• Chima
                Chima commented
                Editing a comment
                And good for Phyllis!!!!

No one on the show is without fault, even Paul. If Nick truly loved Sharon he wouldn't flaunt his relationship with the person who broke up their marriage and their engagement. Sharon knew they were seeing each other but coming to Sharon's coffee shop is just ridiculous.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X