Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Sharon & Rey

The week begins with Shey feeling awkward after admitting they have feelings. Rey doesn't want to cheat on Mia, so he tries to keep his emotions in check. Rey questions Nick in the JT mess. Nick blasts Sharon for telling Rey info about him. Nick sees the connection between Shey and that doubly upsets him. Sharon corners Rey and comments he can't seriously believe Nick is capable of murder. She then turns the convo to her and Rey's relationship, all the mixed signals he's been giving her. They share a "passionate" kiss.

Rey's wife, Mia, shows up in town. She quickly realizes something is up between Sharon and her husband, and "her reaction won't be pretty!"

Mia actress has an interview. She says her chemistry reading was with Sharon Case and Jordi V. Her first airdate is November 12th.

Sharon kissing a married man?
    I guess her morals went down the drain fairly quickly

Comment

• yrgirldool28
      yrgirldool28 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any chem between shey either. He is flat out boring so far and he seems to think he is above everyone else

• perky7kc
      perky7kc commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so Sharon. She is no better than Phyllis. There is always a man in the wings. I'm not condoning what Nick did but Sharon is no better.

• yandrfan99
      yandrfan99 commented
      Editing a comment
      When Sharon starts screwing Rey and than blames his wife than I will agree that she is acting just like Phyllis. Until than not so much.

Yas, i can't wait for this! I am very to see this mystery wife of Reys and find out what their issues are. And now with Sharon and Rey growing closer and admitting to feelings and apparently kissing... ooouuu the drama! I am enjoying Sharon and Rey so i looking to seeing how they deal with this.

Comment

sharon has the record for most guys in one night.who's moving in with her now?probably Billy?she connived her way to getting Dylan,from avery.Then he left and had scott move in.threw him out,had Nick move in...Billy's next..or maybe Rey and Billy can bunk together and take shifts lol

Comment

• yandrfan99
        yandrfan99 commented
        Editing a comment
        And Phyllis wins for sexing up the most married men and getting pregnant to then. You know all those miracle pregnancies she keeps having.

Originally posted by yrgirldool28 View Post
      Sharon kissing a married man?
      I guess her morals went down the drain fairly quickly
      and the married oppps i mean seperated man is also kissing her !

Comment

Rey is ultra slimy, married to someone else and kissing one of his big board photo murder suspects and subordinate co-worker. All kinds of ick there.

Comment

Why is the kween of morals and fidelity kissing a married man? I thought she was above such behaviour? I mean, she literally gave a speech yesterday where she explicitly states that she would never deal with a taken man (ignore the fact that she's been involved with multiple taken men).

And when his wife tells her to back up, will she listen, or will she create her own parallel dimension of morality that rationalizes dating a married man?

Sharon, the righteously reigning Genoa City hypocrite. Never change love.

Comment

It's utterly ridiculous how fast they have written Nick and Sharon both this way.

There is no way both of them should be moving on so fast after a breakup at the altar. It makes them both look as if they never really loved each other.

All this just to prop Rey and Phyllis characters more.

Comment

• mixtropolis
              mixtropolis commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't worry, I was convinced Sharon never loved Nick when she schemed to keep his son away from him as he grieved the boy's death and tried to have his brother raise the child. I don't think I could do that to a stranger much less, someone I actually liked/loved. And that has nothing to do with Phyllis. sharon and Nick's relationship has been questionable at best.

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Whatever would soap writers do if they couldn't use certain characters to prop up other characters?

• texas
              texas commented
              Editing a comment
              Nick didn't love Sharon either. If he had, he wouldn't have slept with Phyllis right after he saw Sharon's ring on the table.

As a SharonFF this is disappointing. It shouldn’t be hard to admit how hypocritical this makes her looks. I know it’s a soap and this was sort of expected but it is still disappointing.

Comment

• Cashew
              Cashew commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I do think she is perfect.... Glad we agree

• creation
              creation commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, we so don't agree and you know it

• KendallSam
              KendallSam commented
              Editing a comment
              That being said I have to say that as a fan I don’t put down Sharon or Phyllis for liking sex and the men they have it with. They are hardly the only ones. The name calling is silly when it comes to soaps because NONE of the characters are all the moral and they ALL have pasts.

I don’t like Sharon very much. I really don’t like her with Nick, but I do tolerate her in other pairings. I’m looking forward to the soapyness of Rey, Sharon and Mia.

Just as I love Nick and Phyllis and I will enjoy the soapyness of them and people in GC judging them when they have absolutely no idea of what Billy and Summer did.

Sharon confronting Nick and Phyllis all over town every other day is to prop Sharon. To make her look strong. Like her party to show everyone that she was over Scott or the girls get together to support Vikki. Neither even my made any sense but... Sharon got to show that her schooling has helped her?!

I want to see Phyllis in a relationship and I don’t think about how long she is single between each pairing because I like my girl happy and having fun.

I also think Sharon could eventually be happy with Rey!

Originally posted by janesBydiction View Post
            Why is the kween of morals and fidelity kissing a married man? I thought she was above such behaviour? I mean, she literally gave a speech yesterday where she explicitly states that she would never deal with a taken man (ignore the fact that she's been involved with multiple taken men).

And when his wife tells her to back up, will she listen, or will she create her own parallel dimension of morality that rationalizes dating a married man?

Sharon, the righteously reigning Genoa City hypocrite. Never change love.
            She really is a loony toon. One minute self righteous and the next kissing a married man

Comment

Originally posted by Flori
              Sounds very Interesting... It takes two to kiss btw... Rey knows he is married, why is it Sharon is always the one blamed? Did people blame Phyllis when she slept with Nick when he was married and grieving his dead daughter.. Nope, they all thought it was " hot"... which is wasn't. And even now, Why is it that even though Nick wasn't married to Sharon yet, Phyllis new he was engaged to Sharon... did that stop her from full all out sex with Nick... Nope... they thought it was " hot"... but Sharon, returns feelings in a kiss to a man who has shown desire for her... Why is she always the one people want to stone?
              I agree, Flori! This sounds old school soapy and I look forward to it! Why's Mrs. Rey wastin' time gettin' in Sharon's face? Mia'd better handle her OVERDUE business--w/her HUSBAND ​​​​​​​ In the words of CherryPoppins, "Get it, Sharon!"

Comment

• CherryPoppins
                CherryPoppins commented
                Editing a comment
                You got that right, Soapfan54!!! Rey knows what he wants, and Sharon's little hard to get routine is getting tired at this point. It's been over a month! I have been clamoring for SHEY lovemaking forever already...time to make use of that mattress you love to go on and on about gurlfriend!!! LOL

I think I'd rather have Sharon hook up with Rey than Billy.

Comment

• Shoelover
                Shoelover commented
                Editing a comment
                And in the previews it looks like she & Billy are somewhere, they see Nick & want to put on a show to make Nick jealous. Come on!!! Grow up!!!

Well....it seems like everyone "walks out one door, just to walk into another door"......Everyone on this show is the same.....cheater, adulterers, liars, secretive, etc. No one is any better than the other.......just in different ways......

Comment

• krh5038
                krh5038 commented
                Editing a comment
                Except some are murders and some aren't

• Shoelover
                Shoelover commented
                Editing a comment
                It’s truly a “pass around” show. But then again, the pickins are slim, so they have to hook the characters up w/each other. Is there anyone on there who hasn’t slept with or been married to brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers of each other?

• KendallSam
                KendallSam commented
                Editing a comment
                The sooner we ALL accept this the more entertaining the soaps will be!

I used to get upset, but not anymore. I decided to look at soaps from an entertainment standpoint.

We all know why the writers do what they do. To get the story from A to B. Soaps haven’t invested in couples or super couples in a LONG time. It is all about triangles, breakups, cheating and making up.

By the way, Nikki and Victor just had an open marriage... nothing can top that .

Originally posted by bogylove View Post
              I think I'd rather have Sharon hook up with Rey than Billy.
              I'm no Sharon fan, but if I were I would want her away from Billy. He is an absolute loser. Rey actually seems like a decent guy

Comment

Sharon and Rey were so hot today! I don't want to see anything serious with her and Billy but looking forward to it making Rey and Nick jealous!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X