Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that Phyllis doesn't take back Billy who slept with her daughter. Gross.

I would be disappointed

Comment

well considering the reason why they got dumped i am all for Sharon raining on Phyls parade! ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by yrgirldool28 View Post
        I really hope that Phyllis doesn't take back Billy who slept with her daughter. Gross.

I would be disappointed
        oh she will i do believe that is where they are going with this she defiantly will.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniors farm View Post
          well considering the reason why they got dumped i am all for Sharon raining on Phyls parade!
          Well after all the complaints here about Phyllis and Nick even going into CL and especially from Sharon, she is just as wrong to go to a private party hosted by Phyllis.

Comment

• Cashew
            Cashew commented
            Editing a comment
            The difference Sharon owns CL and Billy invited her.

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            CL is a public place and the Jabot party is a private party. From the spoiler she is going to get under the skin of Phyllis and Nick. Sharon is no better than the rest of them.

• Cashew
            Cashew commented
            Editing a comment
            Phyllis told Billy he can invited anyone he wants

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post

Well after all the complaints here about Phyllis and Nick even going into CL and especially from Sharon, she is just as wrong to go to a private party hosted by Phyllis.
          The party is s JAbott party and Billy is a abbot spand Phyllis told Billy he could bring whonever he wanted so he invited Sharon it would've been wrong if Sharon crashed the party like Phyllis crashed Sharon's engagement party But Sharon was invited !

Comment

• WorldTurner
            WorldTurner commented
            Editing a comment
            Sharon's engagement party was in a public place! If you want it private, rent someplace out and keep it private!

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post

Yep! Thank you! If Phyllis was wrong for going to CL then Sharon is wrong for going to her private party to get us re her skin.

Comment

• creation
            creation commented
            Editing a comment
            Nonsense! Don't you know that Phyllis is not allowed to go anywhere that Sharon has ever been, but that Sharon can go anywhere she pleases, even if it belongs to Phyllis?

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. A new HW is needed.

"Star crossed lovers"? So I assume Philly/Shick is Mal's end goal.

Comment

It's Phyllis who is rubbing Nick in Billy's face. I do understand he's not going to want to go alone and watch Phyllis make a big show of her and Nick to hurt Billy. Same goes for Nick suggesting Phyllis and him stay at Sharon's restaurant. So if they get a little of their own medicine they deserve it.

it's also a cheap trick to try and draw in viewers. And I actually think it will work for one show.

Comment

Sounds like Mal Young is rewriting history again if Billy and Sharon are the supposed star crossed lovers because that is not true. It also sounds like Mal Young is about to ruin the Sharon character to prop Phick. I said once MY put Phick together that he will insert Sharon in order to make them interesting. I don’t understand why they have to constantly be in Sharon’s face. If they are so good together they shouldn’t need Sharon. Plus since JM wanted to try a different pairing he should have suggested to not have Sharon in his new story. I hate how Sharon has to always be relevant in Nick’s pairings.

Comment

• yrgirldool28
                yrgirldool28 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. It's not like anyone wants Sharon around. She is the most irritating person

• Cashew
                Cashew commented
                Editing a comment
                Billy invited Sharon. And yes Sharon is being used to prop phick why else is she attending a jabot party? Phick can’t stand on their own w/o being propped by other characters. Wheather it’s Sharon Billy or even summer...
                Last edited by Cashew; 11-08-2018, 08:51 PM.

• krh5038
                krh5038 commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe to you but I assure you not everybody finds Sharon irritating.

The one thing I love is Sharon and Billy are on the cover & Not Phyllis & Nick.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                WorldTurner commented
                Editing a comment
                And Phyllis and Nick were on the cover of SOD last week. They all get plenty of covers.

This is just ridiculous...if TPTB are gonna go with Phick over Shick then please don't make Sharon and Billy look foolish by making them play these games. Just freaking move on.

Comment

None of this is really about anything but Philly. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by bogylove View Post
                  This is just ridiculous...if TPTB are gonna go with Phick over Shick then please don't make Sharon and Billy look foolish by making them play these games. Just freaking move on.
                  Agree. I have not watched this week.

Comment

Lol, Mal Young referring to Sharon as the blonde stunner; I guess that’s why Phyllis is back to red because he didn’t want Sharon and Phyllis as blondes. Plus, IIRC, Phyllis hated blondes, so I never understood why she went blonde..

Comment

This is so childish! So instead of going with Sharon and Rey which would have made more sense they turn to her and Billy trying to stick it to their exes? More reasons not to watch!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X