Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing unbelievable about Sharon and Nick breakup

That she would not consider her part in raising the kids. Nick too the little boy home, and since Sharon did not adopt him, she has no rights, while she is the only mom he knows. This rings so flase to me about Sharon and her love for him.

Originally posted by Gardengirl12 View Post
    That she would not consider her part in raising the kids. Nick too the little boy home, and since Sharon did not adopt him, she has no rights, while she is the only mom he knows. This rings so flase to me about Sharon and her love for him.
    I hope this thread is suggesting that Sharon go through with a marriage that would be on a weak foundation, due to Christian's father's cheating just so that Christian will have both parents. That would be the completely wrong choice for Sharon to make. Fortunately, Sharon realized that and didn't go through with it, even though that is what she initially was going to do.

Comment

• Tricialen
      Tricialen commented
      Editing a comment
      True.... why ever consider a child or a child's feelings when YOUR feelings are so much more important....

Yea but Christian technically would have been her stepson. Typically when unless the stepparent adopts the child when a couple divorces/breakup the child goes with the legal parent. Sad but true however I doubt that nick will keep Christian from her this time. The break up was her fault he most definitely would have regardless of how much a good mom she has been to him.

Comment

Never stay with someone you shouldn't for the sake of the kids. It's an antiquated notion.

Comment

Sharon only thinks of the kids, when it's convenient. So basically when it comes to hooking a man in. When they aren't convenient, they are on the back burner. Hence the times she's abandoned Noah, Cassie, and Faith.

Yes, the welfare of Christian should've crossed her mind, as he's had so many mommy figures. I don't think she should've stayed with Nick because of the kid, but I noticed he didn't really come up. And it didn't, because she doesn't truly care.

Comment

• sneekee1
          sneekee1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you serious??? Nick should have been thing about and taking care is Christian instead of sexing up Phyllis. Sharon loves Christian, but at the end of the day Christian is Nick's kid. It's not Sharon's fault Christian has had so many mommy figures. That's all on Nick. You can't blame this on Sharon.

• YRRanger
          YRRanger commented
          Editing a comment
          No. Untrue. Sharon does care about Christian - it’s the writers who didn’t care or want to address this part of the breakup.

Sharon should not have married serial-cheater Nick for Christian’s sake anyway. Good for Sharon. Nick can still allow Sharon to see Christian but will he?

Sharon loves Christin yes but she has no rights to him even I'f she married Nick he would still be her nephew by marriage not her stepson because Nick isn't Christians father he's his uncle and Sharon would only be fighting a losing battle she has no rights to Christian I'm sure Sharon wouldn't want to put herself through the the pain of getting attached to Christian and losing him again so she decided to let him go but will always love him !

Comment

^^^Christian had so many mommy figures and it's not Sharon's fault. The kid is two. Sharon had him for the first year of his life. Six months knowing he was not hers, but used him to hold on to Dylan. How'd that work out for her. Then Chelsea for awhile. Then back to Sharon. Nick should have never forgiven her. Then Vic wanted and won custody because of Sharon. Even Nick's attorney, advised Nick to end his relationship with Sharon, to get custody back, but Nick stood by Sharon. Then after wedding fiasco, back at Sharon's house, Faith came in with Mariah and asked, "where's dad?" Snarky said "your dad and Christian are moving out." Nick sat down, talked to Faith about visiting him and Christian at his new home.. Snarky said nothing about Christian, the child she only pretended to love. Nick has always been a great father to his kids.
          Last edited by Natural blonde; 10-08-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by janesBydiction View Post
            Sharon only thinks of the kids, when it's convenient. So basically when it comes to hooking a man in. When they aren't convenient, they are on the back burner. Hence the times she's abandoned Noah, Cassie, and Faith.

Yes, the welfare of Christian should've crossed her mind, as he's had so many mommy figures. I don't think she should've stayed with Nick because of the kid, but I noticed he didn't really come up. And it didn't, because she doesn't truly care.
            Where was Christian when Nick was banging Phyliss all night long? Oh yea, he was with Sharon.

Comment

If I remember correctly I saw on screen Sharon and Nick resolving their differences about Christian in the hospital during the time Nick was waiting on his DNA results for Christian. They both forgave EACH OTHERS. Both ways about the past with Sully/Christian. They've talked it out and I remember Sharon saying something about she will always love Sully/Christian but she knows now that she had to move on and that is one thing she realized she did to Nick and it was wrong. Same thing with Nick, he apologized to Sharon about how he only thought of himself pertaining to Dylan, Sharon, and Sully at the time. So, Sharon already explained how she feels and how she does not ever want to hurt NIck again and anything pertaining to Christian ever again. That is why she knows that she is not legally his mother now and it is better to move on and she told Faith that, too, that she will live with her father and will always be with her father and Christian. And, she will visit her mother, too. It will go back to what it was and Faith will still live and go to school again either from Sharon's place or NIck's and Faith has the best of both worlds again. She gets to live at either places and she still has her brother, Christian, too. And, now hopefully, the writers will permanently leg go of teasing the Shick fans with these almost weddings. Let the children, Faith, especially, move on and Sharon, too.

Comment

Christian will soon have another Step mother. One that didn’t refuse to hand him over to his loving mother so that she could finally hold the baby she thought had died.

I think Sharon proved that she is not obsessed with Christian which is good.

Sharon was a mother to Sully. Sharon, once she found out the truth, continued to pretend that Christian was Sully.

Christian and Nick need to spend some time as father and son. I know Nick won’t be single long so it most likely won’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Natural blonde View Post
                  ^^^Christian had so many mommy figures and it's not Sharon's fault. The kid is two. Sharon had him for the first year of his life. Six months knowing he was not hers, but used him to hold on to Dylan. How'd that work out for her. Then Chelsea for awhile. Then back to Sharon. Nick should have never forgiven her. Then Vic wanted and won custody because of Sharon. Even Nick's attorney, advised Nick to end his relationship with Sharon, to get custody back, but Nick stood by Sharon. Then after wedding fiasco, back at Sharon's house, Faith came in with Mariah and asked, "where's dad?" Snarky said "your dad and Christian are moving out." Nick sat down, talked to Faith about visiting him and Christian at his new home.. Snarky said nothing about Christian, the child she only pretended to love. Nick has always been a great father to his kids.
                  yes. Nick seems to always overlook the dirt Sharon has done to him in regards to his children. He shouldnt have taken her back after what she did to Summer and her paternity and Nick might be a cheat but at least he dotes on his kids. I found that rather tacky how she considered to tell Faith Christian is out the door with his dad.

Comment

I cant believe what I'm reading. Sharon should have thought about Christian in her breakup from Nick? Since when? She wasnt marrying Christian. She was marrying Nick who she was having doubts about. Have you ever stopped to think that there was a part of Sharon that held back from Christian because of all the hurt, accusations and verbal abuse she went through when she lost him the first time? I can totally understand how she would be cautious about getting overly attached to the child at this point. If she had married Nick, then she would have given herself to Christian as his mother 100% over time, but until she and Nick were married, she probably held back, always having it in her mind how much it hurt when she lost him.

They never really established a strong mother-son bond with her and Christian since he and Nick moved back in. I give her credit for not being swayed by the child in her rejection of the father.

Comment

Sharon should have thought about Faith and Christian at the wedding spectacle, but all she cared about was hurting Nick. She was right not to marry him as she doesn’t love him but publicly degrading him in front of his children was wrong.

Nick never should have gone to Sharon after what she pulled with Christian. Sage would have been rolling over in her grave. Christian has had two mommy figures, Chelsea and Sharon, because Sharon refused to give him to his actual mother.
                      Last edited by megmigraine; 10-11-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I understand why Sharon kicked Nick to the curb, but I wish they would have her show some emotion about losing Christian. That would be the thing that would be the most difficult for me to get over about a breakup like that. She loves Christian and was essentially his mother (on and off, but for most part he lived with her or her and Nick). They never had dialog where she is sad that she is essentially losing a child. He's not dying or anything like that, but she won't be his mother anymore. That is very painful and they aren't showing that aspect of the story.

Comment

• rockgirl
                          rockgirl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It seems like the children were only on the show for the wedding and now they are gone again, most likely for another 6 months. I don't think we will be shown any more from their point of view. It will probably be all about the adults. Sharon will be devastated about Christian leaving but we just wont get to see that on screen I guess.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X