This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Thursday Canadian/Friday US

Billy & Gloria; he’s very cranky; kibitzing Gloria gives him a hard time; he’s looking for places to cut costs on big ticket items. Anwers his cell, it’s Andy (Bookie?) wanting to place bets on west coast games.

Sharon rushes into CL; Tessa looking disheveled on the floor saying she was attacked.

Outdoors at a food cart (La Vida Lola), Kyle places an order, he’s a pain of a customer.

Jack & Ashley at the mansion; Dina is having a hard day & Jack needs a change of scenery. Abby comes in after he leaves; she’s had a response from showing the pic on TV. Matt Miller called & identified the man as Victor’s father. (Sigh)

More Gloria & Billy; still bickering; he wants her to go; she knows that he’s betting; she can hear him through the door. She cautions him to watch his back because she’s gotten used to him as CEO.

Abby & Ashley talk about Matt calling. Abby wants to tell Jack but Ashley doesn’t; She says since Albert was so horrible, it would be too much for Jack to handle.

Tessa is giving a tearful tale about her ordeal of being attacked. Sharon is totally believing her. Tessa doesn’t want her to call the police because it was a warning only to Tessa….even though the guy didn’t speak.

Food cart; Lola & Kyle--$12 for a sandwich!!!! That would be expensive even in Canada. Kyle loves it & is impressed with Lola. Looks like Summer might have some competition.

Sharon wants more of an explanation. Very sketchy. But Tessa reaches up & has bruises on her back & on her arms. Sharon is starting to believe.

Billy leaves the office as Kyle arrives; Kyle snarks about them leaving halfway through the day. They leave and Kyle & sneaks into Billy’s office. He snoops & finds a paper with booking odds written on it in the garbage can. Smirk face.

Sharon is still trying to get Tessa to report the attack but she won’t.

Abby & Arturo meet up at the Roof Top Terrace. She’s distracted but vague. She might get to meet Lola. They talk about Rey & his machinations. Why didn’t Arturo tell Abby that he was a cop. It didn’t occur to him.(??) He just doesn’t like to talk about Rey. He tries to get her to open up about her “family stuff”.

Nate arrives at CL & Sharon asks him to help. She explains that Tessa won’t go to the hospital. Tessa balks about Nate but finally caves when Sharon says she has no choice.

Billy sees Jack at the GCAC bar & joins him. They chat about their companies. Billy is taking all kinds of pot shots at Jack & he couldn’t care less. He says maybe he was wrong about Billy being a good CEO. Jack’s going to back off. Billy asks him to get Ashley to back off too. Billy asks him how to cut some costs; asks about a company called Type A. Jack doesn’t know it. Might be Ashley who hired them.

Gloria back at the office; Kyle asks her about the paper he found. He wants to return it to its rightful owner. He says they look like odds; he’s trying to find out if she’s back in her old profession. She takes the paper & struts off.

Lola & Arturo at the pool bar, chatting about her food truck. She tells him she parked in front of Jabot, which was his advice long ago. He tells her that Rey is in town for work & wants to see her. She doesn’t look happy about it.

Nate questions Tessa about the attack. She’s vague. Nate says she needs to go to a hospital. Tessa wants to keep this incident a secret from Mariah.

Billy & Ashley talk plans for Jabot; Type A consulting is brought up. Ashley hired them, supposedly as part of the R & D department. Billy leaves with a suspicious look at her.

Jack sees Abby at the GCAC, wanting an update about Nick’s arrest. She says no charges were filed but for a company called Dark Horse, it gives them an edgy look. He asks about Dina’s photo. She lies & says there were no responses. She feels guilty about lying.

Sharon apologizes to Tessa for not believing her about the attack. Tessa says she earned that rep with her previous lies. Sharon offers to help with Crystal. She says she will check the tapes tomorrow but Tessa says she already checked the tapes & erased them! Sharon suspicious again.

Ashley talking to Andrew about Type A & asks him to say it’s for the R & D department.

Billy back in his office; gets a text that he lost all of the bets he made. He texts that he will make it back tomorrow. He calls his broker to get his hands on some cash. Veins in his neck bulging.

Abby stops Jack & says that he deserves to know the truth. She tells him that Matt Miller emailed & identified the man in the photo was Albert Miller. Jack is dumbstruck.

Next week:
    Ashley & a man saying this little arrangement has worked so well up until now.
    Lola asks Kyle if he is going to ask her out.
    Phyllis asks Billy if this “budget” issue is about Jabot or his gambling.
    Victor comes to see Jack; Jack says he is interested in his family tree; Victor says “cut the crap”.

Thanks for posting yesterday's Cdn recap, TeaAuntie

However .. the thread title should read .. Thursday Canadian/Friday US ..

Comment

• TeaAuntie
      TeaAuntie commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have the ability to correct it?

• Holly99
      Holly99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not to worry, TeaAuntie ..
      I've "flagged" the thread .. so .. hopefully the Mod will change the thread title soon.

• TeaAuntie
      TeaAuntie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Holly!

Yay .. Gloria's back ..

Comment

Next week:
      Victor comes to see Jack;
      Jack says he is interested in his family tree;
      Victor says “cut the crap”

Victor hates the idea of Jack being his half-brother ..

Comment

• tnysgrl
        tnysgrl commented
        Editing a comment
        EB is taking the month of September off (from taping) so this may be the SL to explain his absence. Maybe he's gonna go out of town somewhere to try and find out the truth.

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        @TeaAuntie
        I've no doubt whatsoever .. when this storyline finally concludes .. Jack will be John Abbott's son.

• Holly99
        Holly99 commented
        Editing a comment
        @tnysgrl
        Yes .. EB being on vacation may lead to Victor being out of town for a month.
        He'll be back on our screens for November Sweeps .. so .. **fingers crossed** .. the truth about Jack's parentage will be revealed then.

Abby stops Jack & says that he deserves to know the truth.
      She tells him that Matt Miller emailed & identified the man in the photo was Albert Miller.

Jack is dumbstruck.

@ the look on Jack's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
        Abby stops Jack & says that he deserves to know the truth.
        She tells him that Matt Miller emailed & identified the man in the photo was Albert Miller.

Jack is dumbstruck.

@ the look on Jack's face.
        I was really happy that Abby defied her mom's wishes. It's not fair to Jack that all of these things happen behind his back.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaAuntie View Post
          I was really happy that Abby defied her mom's wishes.
          So was I.
          Jack has a right to know.

Comment

Nate seems to pop up everywhere! Need a doctor? Just wait a bit and Dr. Nate will magically appear!

Comment

• littleliz
              littleliz commented
              Editing a comment
              At least he was wearing a shirt. And who examines someone right out in the open? Isn't there an office or something?

Kyle and Lola, what a match up that one will be ...........Bring it on!!
            Gloria always makes me smile.
            Watching Billy crash and burn also makes me smile
            Thank you TeaAuntie for the great recaps.

Comment

Thanks for the recap TeaAuntie

Please get Sharon away from that con Tessa. Putting Sharon in her orbit is not making me want to watch this boring character

Glad Abby told Jack. Note to Jack: Trading John Abbott for Albert Miller is not an upgrade

And only GC( and MY's mind), would the arrest head of new comoany on TV wold be good publicity I know would want to invest in a company where the CEO was suspected of committing crimes.( Roll eyes)

Not interested in anothet one of Arturo's instant relatives

Comment

Boy, Tessa sure is like a yo-yo! Sharon will get whiplash trying to follow all of her twists and turns. She erased the security tapes??? She can't make coffee but someone showed her where the set up is and how to work it. Ya right.

Comment

So Tessa doesn't want to call the cops ( yeah, right), but who owns the coffee shop? Sharon has every right to do so, so do it! There is nothing right about Tessa's story..like why the goon didn't go after her at wherever she's roosting.
                  Jack has every right to know about that charmer, Albert Miller, even though there is no way he is Jack's father. But it will be fun watching the major mutual squirming with both men thinking they might be related.
                  Thanks for doing this, TeaAuntie!

Comment

Hmmm, for some reason “Type A” makes me think of a blood type, which makes me think Ashley was behind this whole Jack not being an Abbott farce. I think she did this to get back at Jack because of the blood Abbott clause. My opinion is that all this started too conveniently after Jack used that against Ashley for trying to taking over the CEO position.

Comment

• valleycliffe
                      valleycliffe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      me too.................

Thanks so much TeaAuntie! I'll be looking forward to today's episode. Glad it has Gloria in it--so miss seeing her regularly. About time that Kyle meets someone else, don't want to see him with Summer, she doesn't deserve him although I don't particularly like how he has tried to set up Billy. He would have succumbed to the "rich life" and "fast life" I think on his own but Kyle's interference is hastening that.

Wonder what Ashley has been up to. The Tessa/Sharon stuff is the least appealing to me because of lying Tessa. I just hate to see Sharon get duped again despite her spidey senses telling her Tessa is lying. I am looking forward to seeing Lola. More so because of Kyle. I guess Abby only spoke with her briefly on the phone a while back to confirm that it was her bra in the Arturo's couch that she found one morning.

And most interested to see Jack learn what Matt told Abbey. Am very curious to see how Jack deals with the possibility going forward. I am sure there are other adults out there that find out in their adulthood that they have other siblings out there and while we don't know if Jack is a Miller or not at least it's giving a us a storyline that could have some meat to it. Since we get Victor shoved down our eyes a lot, I would love to learn more of his side of the family that he never embraced later in life. He did live with them until he was 7 and given up for adoption though so there are certainly a lot of memories there. Being given up at 7 like that sure has to have resulted in some terrible emotional feelings on his part. Very different that being given up as a baby since there were actual memories of the family involved.

Comment

While I really think that Tessa is a con I don't understand Sharon . How is not telling Mariah going to protect her? She is out in public if a "bad guy" approaches her in a back alley demanding money for Crystal is he's going to go away if she says I don;t know what your talking about. Seems to me the way to get Tessa to get the money quickly is to rough up either Crystal or Mariah.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X