Clear All

• SPOILER! Spoilers for the Week of September 24th

Nick surprises Sharon
    Jill returns home to chaos
    Billy gets a reality check
    Victor and Jack receive shocking news
    Lily struggles with her new reality

Source: SOD

I HOPE it's not that they are related. They have totally lost my interest in this storyline. Jack is an Abbott.

Comment

MY, please free Lilly for an accident... I wonder how MY is going to write the Fab Four for deliberately breaking the law?

I would like to see Sharon and Rey (Sey) getting closer. I want to see Nick jealous.

I also would like to add, the writers needs to view Y&R history, there is no connection to Jack & Victor. Plus, there’s nothing there for them to fight over, Victor owns Newman, he built that by himself. Albert Miller wasn’t rich. So what would be for them to fight over?
      Last edited by Fanlady; September 14th, 2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Victor and Jack as half brothers would make Kyle and Summer first cousins and my comment about that is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• deezy_y
          deezy_y commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually Kyle and Nick would be first cousins but Summer and Kyle are eww in any situation.

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post
        MY, please free Lilly for an accident... I wonder how MY is going to write the Fab Four for deliberately breaking the law?

I would like to see Sharon and Rey (Sey) getting closer. I want to see Nick jealous.

I also would like to add, the writers needs to view Y&R history, there is no connection to Jack & Victor. Plus, there’s nothing there for them to fight over, Victor owns Newman, he built that by himself. Albert Miller wasn’t rich. So what would be for them to fight over?
        Actually Albert Miller was very rich. I can't remember how he made his fortune but he was very well off. Maybe Jack can see if he has any claim to his estate?

Comment

Hooray! Jill will be back. Hopefully TPTB write to showcase her tremendous talent.

Comment

I love Jess Walton as Jill but most of her returns are a dud story-wise. The last one was fun though - re: Kyle digging up Phillip’s grave.

I hope this next Jill visit has Jill going off on Phyllis for enabling Billy. Jill > Phyllis. Jill slapping both Phyllis and Summer would be worth tuning in for. I can hope.

Comment

Personally I think the emphasis on heritage is silly and redundant. Can't they come up with a new idea?

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                True this sl feels like something from Dynasty or Dallas back in the 80’s

Originally posted by YRRanger View Post
              I love Jess Walton as Jill but most of her returns are a dud story-wise. The last one was fun though - re: Kyle digging up Phillip’s grave.

I hope this next Jill visit has Jill going off on Phyllis for enabling Billy. Jill > Phyllis. Jill slapping both Phyllis and Summer would be worth tuning in for. I can hope.
              Totally agree, YRR! Especially w/the bolded!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X