Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy should have exposed Summer a long time ago.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy should have exposed Summer a long time ago.

The fact that he is not saying anything is only going to lead to big mess now because Summer has step over major boundaries. She has lost control and noone is doing anything to stop her and when I say noone, I mean kyle and Billly because they are both thinking with their little heads instead of big heads.

ICAM OP! The longer Billy keeps Dumber's harassment of him quiet, the worse it will look to Phyllis when it all blows up. Though I guess it's always possible that Billy is so hesitant to shut Dumber down because he's more receptive to her advances than he's admitting. Much as I hate to agree with Dumber on anything...

Comment

Billy should take the initiative and move out of the condo and back to the Chancellor house. When Phyllis asks him why tell her that her daughter's prancing around in her underwear makes him uncomfortable and is totally inappropriate. If she wants to live with Summer than she can stay there but he's moving out. Billy and Phyllis constantly sexing it up in the apartment is only fueling and challenging her desire to get her mother's man.

Comment

Summer is the one exposing herself over and over again. What Billy needs to do is make lust to Summer and call it a day. She's after the thrill of conquest and will leave him alone once they are done.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X