Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you write Hillary and Ashley out?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you write Hillary and Ashley out?

How would you write out Hillary and Ashley?

mine:

Hillary: Hillary denies her feelings for Nate but finally realizes she is attracted to him. She tells Phyllis that she hates herself for it. Devon starts to realize that Hillary and Nate’s banter is really an attraction on both parts. An argument between Devon and Hillary leads to a heated fight and Hillary is consoled by Nate. Nate and Hillary are drawn to one another but both decide they can’t go there and agree to stay away from one another. They hug and of course a drunk Devon sees them. A fight ensues and the two men have a physical fight. The fight is very physical and Hillary gets caught in the crossfire and gets pushed down a flight of stairs. The scenario then goes 1 of 2 ways: (1) Hillary loses the baby and blames herself and leaves town or (2) Hillary almost loses the baby, blames herself for Devon and Nate fighting, also blames herself for past Neil and Lily drama, and because still at high risk of losing baby - she still leaves Genoa City to start a new life.

Ashley: Neil and Ashley grow closer and closer. Ravi is consumed with jealousy. Viewers see Ravi’ bedroom has a montage of Ashley photos. Ravi breaks down and tells Ashley that he was the one who put the inserted video clip into Dina’s movie because he wanted Jack to know what it was like to not be an Abbot. He tells Ashley that he hated Jack for that Abbot blood cause. Ashley gets freaked out and tells Ravi that she never wants to see him again. Ashley then sees that Ravi has a split personality. When she tries to flee... Ravi ties her up. Ashley isn’t seen for days. Kyle notices Ravi isn’t himself. Neil worries about Ashley. When Neil and Kyle start putting the pieces together - they break into Ravi’s condo. They see all the Ashley photos. They see blood everywhere. This then can go 3 ways. (1) Neil and Kyle find Ravi - he hung himself - and Ashley is never found. (2) We viewers see Ravi driving across the country with Ashley in the trunk. (3) Ashley escapes, Ravi is put away due to his split personality- days later, Ashley wants to get away from the nightmare, takes a high profile job in Paris and says goodbye to Neil and Abbots.

Hilary: Devon wakes up one morning and realizes he had the scariest dream that he and Hilary got back together. When he meets with GC Buzz showrunner and star Mariah, he tells her about the dream and they both laugh. He vows to sue Victor because the dream had to be caused by food poisoning from TOTT.

Ashley: Ravi walks into her office one day and tells her about the huge sum of money he's made from an app he developed. He offers Ashley the chance to run his new company with no strings attached, except that she'd have to move to Silicon Valley with him. She agrees to go only if there are strings attached, and they ride off into the sunset in his massively expensive sportscar.

Comment

• JViv
      JViv commented
      Editing a comment
      Love both of these exit stories but the Ashley/Ravi idea is my favorite!!!!

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      I liked the Devon/Hilary scenario. I like the Ravi/Ashley scenario except do not think she would want strings. And I was hoping they'd be together for a while at one point. I'm all for him being some successful owner of a tech-related business and having Ashley working along side of him. I thought they worked well together and have a mutual respect for each other. Might be nice to see them featured down the road at some charity event (in a newspaper story or even on GC Buzz which I would hope Mariah would be running for Devon) and Jack could be saying how proud he was of his little sis and glad she had found the success she wanted and looked happy.
      Last edited by TunerEyes; 07-12-2018, 12:53 PM.

I wouldn't write either one of them out.
    I'd rather have them recast & hear a voice-over that says:
    "the role of _______________ will now be played by _______________.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what I would prefer too.

• Emerald Greens
      Emerald Greens commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree recast. I think the characters are important while I respect the actresses for leaving I do think characters are needed. I also want Ravi to have a real sl . They have trashed too many new characters already.

Looks like both are going to go out on a bitchy note. They'll probably write them as completely unlikable so we won't complain about missing them. Which I will...

Comment

summer rusn over her with her car and she dies straight away. Phyllis gets into a harebrained story to cover it up but eventualy summer is found out and she goes to jail

Comment

ashley DR Nevill comes back saying he loves her and wants to get married. they run off and get married and live in the bahamas

Comment

• JViv
          JViv commented
          Editing a comment
          Another great idea! Only.......can we send Ashley to the Bahamas and keep the good Dr. Nevill? I really like that character.

Recast Hill. Ashley takes over Jabot Europe. Ash will be back for sure. No way are they going to kill her off.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
          CloverLeaf commented
          Editing a comment
          I see this type of scenario as the easiest and most plausible. Send her off to run Jabot somewhere else. At least then they will not have turned her into a felon like everyone else they write-off the show.

I would recast both in a few months or a year (actually, if I were Sony, I would try anything to keep them both). I love the scenarios of the OP, having Hillary have the baby offscreen and come back at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by YRRanger View Post
          How would you write out Hillary and Ashley?

mine:

Hillary: Hillary denies her feelings for Nate but finally realizes she is attracted to him. She tells Phyllis that she hates herself for it. Devon starts to realize that Hillary and Nate’s banter is really an attraction on both parts. An argument between Devon and Hillary leads to a heated fight and Hillary is consoled by Nate. Nate and Hillary are drawn to one another but both decide they can’t go there and agree to stay away from one another. They hug and of course a drunk Devon sees them. A fight ensues and the two men have a physical fight. The fight is very physical and Hillary gets caught in the crossfire and gets pushed down a flight of stairs. The scenario then goes 1 of 2 ways: (1) Hillary loses the baby and blames herself and leaves town or (2) Hillary almost loses the baby, blames herself for Devon and Nate fighting, also blames herself for past Neil and Lily drama, and because still at high risk of losing baby - she still leaves Genoa City to start a new life.

Ashley: Neil and Ashley grow closer and closer. Ravi is consumed with jealousy. Viewers see Ravi’ bedroom has a montage of Ashley photos. Ravi breaks down and tells Ashley that he was the one who put the inserted video clip into Dina’s movie because he wanted Jack to know what it was like to not be an Abbot. He tells Ashley that he hated Jack for that Abbot blood cause. Ashley gets freaked out and tells Ravi that she never wants to see him again. Ashley then sees that Ravi has a split personality. When she tries to flee... Ravi ties her up. Ashley isn’t seen for days. Kyle notices Ravi isn’t himself. Neil worries about Ashley. When Neil and Kyle start putting the pieces together - they break into Ravi’s condo. They see all the Ashley photos. They see blood everywhere. This then can go 3 ways. (1) Neil and Kyle find Ravi - he hung himself - and Ashley is never found. (2) We viewers see Ravi driving across the country with Ashley in the trunk. (3) Ashley escapes, Ravi is put away due to his split personality- days later, Ashley wants to get away from the nightmare, takes a high profile job in Paris and says goodbye to Neil and Abbots.
          Interesting point about Ravi being the one behind inserting that clip into Dina's movie. He's tech savvy enough to do it. At least we would then know how it got in there since the writers have conveniently just left that up in the air.

Comment

• TunerEyes
            TunerEyes commented
            Editing a comment
            Ravi doing something like that to Dina, Ashley's mom, is just so not in Ravi's character at all. He totally enjoyed Dina's company and we know he adored Ashley. Still thinking it was grave-robbing Kyle hoping to cast blame on Victor who he felt had betrayed him. At that point I don't think Kyle had really gotten to know Dina, who now he seems to really like...but given his character maybe he just is hoping to get some of her money when she dies. LOL.

For Hillary, I'd have her lose the baby and have Devon see her for the b... she really is and that she hasnt changed.

I'd love to have him fire her from GCBuzz. Hillary, then realizing she has burned too many bridges in GC, leaves town. OR

I'd even settle for her getting an offer from some big Hollywood entertainment show. Anything, just get her off screen, but dont kill her and dont turn her into a felon.

Comment

• TunerEyes
            TunerEyes commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she could be doing a show on the roof top of NE and get so worked up about some slight she felt from just about anyone that she was waving her arms about making a big stink to who ever would watch her and caused her to lose her balance and standing near the roof top edge goes over and that's the end of her. If we've all had to put up with her hysterics all these years, at least let that be the thing that takes her out. Kind of Karma in the end. I really wouldn't want to see her rewarded with some Hollywood show in the end and don't think she'd leave Devon either now that she's got him. As for Devon I've long given up hope that he will really see her for the b she is and care about it.

• charmed78260
            charmed78260 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree about Hilary losing the baby and Devon FINALLY seeing her true colors,but i wouldn't want to give her the satisfactory of getting a Hollywood gig. And she would never leave Devon and if they kill her off,then we all have to hear about her every freakin year to "Remember her and a life cut too soon",no thanks! Im not sure that a felon story would be a good way to go,i do like a Devon dreaming scenario.
            Definitely DON'T RECAST!!!

I wouldn’t want immediate recasts of either one - unless YR finds great replacements. Some immediate recasts have worked out great though.

Even though Ashley has been played by other actresses before... Eileen has really defined the role on/off since early ‘80’s.

JMO... I would just send Ashley to Europe for at least a year, see if Eileen would return like Jess Walton does - stints. If Eileen doesn’t want to - then look for recast in late 2019. Again- JMO.

Hillary - I don’t know. I’m torn. A great actress could be brought in to play Hillary or a great actress could be brought in a completely new character (with Hillary traits) - just example: I’m sure Nate had more than one ex.

Comment

• charmed78260
            charmed78260 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree about Ashley. Although Eileen isn't my fav person{on and off tv}that role is her,she is Ashley

Originally posted by Mysterio View Post
          Recast Hill. Ashley takes over Jabot Europe. Ash will be back for sure. No way are they going to kill her off.
          I too like sending her off to run an international office.And she takes Ravi with her.

Comment

They will just send Ashley away for awhile because she will probably come back, maybe not full time but now & then like Traci

Comment

plane crash. Bodies never found

Comment

Hillary - Since I can't see her being important to bring back in the future with a different actress - I'd kill her off and have a murder mystery out of it....the culprit would be Roxanna, Devon's former love interest......but the suspects would be Neil, Tessa, Mariah, and Lily......

Ashley - Recast her.....she's integral to the family and their story, she should be there for whenever the end comes for Dina....they are just revisiting the Neil/Ashley pairing....re-cast her...call up Brenda Epperson....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X