X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubythroat1
    started a topic SPOILER! Canadian spoiler Wed/U.S Thursday

Canadian spoiler Wed/U.S Thursday

Forgive me folks but this is very short and not in any order. I managed to grab a few moments.

Billy with epic hangover on sofa, and Summer trying to motivate him, when Phyllis comes down the stairs and wants answers.
    Billy has told Summer that Sinead has won again and he has to recover his losses with yet another game. Still secrets and lies.

Phyllis is still giving Billy benefit of the doubt. They talk about his "business meet and greet" last night and Phyllis confesses she was at a dark and empty
    Jabot office. Billy makes excuses and Phyllis comforts him. Phyllis advises Summer to get dressed for work

Mariah and Kyle at the CL patio--Kyle advises Mariah after she sees Tessa getting an order for H/W/G through the glass.
    Mariah happily waves at Tessa who smiles back, and quickly leaves. Kyle tries giving her advice. Mariah relates a tale of woe about
    having her heart broken several times and not wanting to go there again. She gets up and leaves the patio.

Mariah ends up at Roof and Summer is there. Pink Drink. Mariah wants to know how Summer has so much success in the "attracting people"
    dept. Summer jokes.."So you want to be a snowflake?" Mariah gets serious. Summer tells her to be confidant (Mariah --yeah, I did not know that!)
    and try to do something about her "Boho Chic" dress style! Sometimes YOU have to make the first move! "Ghugh it up" ( whatever that is.)

Kyle at H/W/G trying to advise Tessa on relations with Mariah. Tessa seems quite annoyed with Kyle, although not showing it.
    She likes the status quo--no hassle relationship.

Ashley bumps into Billy at Jabot and wants to know the financial situation with the yacht, and Billy is evasive and cocky. Ashley cannot find any paperwork or
    receipts. Ashley also tells Phyllis about all this and Phyllis also evasive and arrogant, at which time Ashley says " Humph" and shakes her head when Phyllis leaves.

Ashley is called over to Neil's condo for dinner. Mellow jazz music playing. (Miles Davis?) Neil and Ashley drinking wine and discussing this and that.
    Neil has made a gourmet meal all by himself and Ashley calls it gastronomic delight.
    Door bell rings and Neil thinks it is Nate. It is Victor. He says he has been stabbed in the back..sees Ashley with red wine glass.
    Victor thinks Neil has betrayed him and decides to cut ties with him and H/W/G. He leaves.

This has not much impact on Neil and he appears relieved. He and Ashley dance and do a little smooch, and reminisce about past relationship.

Billy has done something with paperwork with a receipt amounting to (300, 000?) .....and passes Kyle in the Jabot hallway--hands it over and although Kyle
    says it is "not my pervue" Billy leaves quickly and and Kyle is stuck with this receipt which he stares at.

Phyllis talks to Billy on phone and he tells her he will be late, do not wait up.
    Phyllis looks at the private investigator card that Hilary gave her and makes a call.

• ShouldBeGH
    replied
    i am still stupidly hoping that this Mariah/Tessa/Summer/Kyle thing is leading to Mariah and Kyle discovering that they have feelings for each other. I like their chemistry WAY better than Summer/Kyle or Mariah/Tess.

Leave a comment:

• PaintedPony
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think Neil has had a drink since that last time where he ended up killing Christine's baby.

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
    I think you're right, GuildingLite. Neil is an alcoholic. Remember that whole thing with Hillary's mother dying in a hotel room after she and Neil went on a binge and he was too drunk to save her.
    Neil also is the head of the Addiction Foundation, sometimes with Jack.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Ashley had the wine. Neil was too busy gazing into her eyes.

• Holly99
    commented on 's reply
    Neil was not drinking wine.

• megmigraine
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t see any chemistry with Mariah and Kyle or Tessa. She has more with Summer lol. Hoping she has some with Nate as I am tired of her awful pairings and that would annoy Hilary.

• CloverLeaf
    replied
    I think you're right, GuildingLite. Neil is an alcoholic. Remember that whole thing with Hillary's mother dying in a hotel room after she and Neil went on a binge and he was too drunk to save her.

Leave a comment:

• GuidingLite
    replied
    Neil was drinking wine? Isn't he an alcoholic?

Leave a comment:

• BrAk5742
    replied
    Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
    Mariah sought advice from Snowflake & Snowflake told Mariah she had to be more confident & change her wardrobe.
    Summer said it was up to Mariah to work on her confidence .. & .. Summer would work on her wardrobe.

Methinks .. Summer gave Mariah good advice ..
    I'm liking this change but I am cautiously proceeding. I'm surprised that Mariah went to Summer for help... and even more surprised that Summer was willing! I guess with Hillary leaving soon Mariah needs a frienemy.

Leave a comment:

• BrAk5742
    commented on 's reply
    Uh oh... so Billy can get in an even deeper hole with his gambling! Billy's going to get kicked out of that CEO seat and his next possible stop will be jail!

• BrAk5742
    commented on 's reply
    I would really like that myself. I'm so tired of people jumping into bed at first signs of attraction then married and divorced before you know it. I hadn't felt chemistry like this for Mariah since that first meeting with Daniel (too bad the actor didn't want to come back... but I understand). I've been wanting more scenes between Kyle and Mariah, so glad it's coming back to that.

• Smithey
    replied
    PLEASE let this Mariah/Tessa thing be over.... quickly. No chemistry.... AT ALL!

Leave a comment:

• soccermommy
    replied
    So Summer gave Mariah some good advice? The skeptic in me is mumbling something about blind squirrels finding a nut....
    I have hopes Victor is finally unraveling; Neil has been a loyal friend and associate, too much, IMO. It's actually nice to have him out from Victor's thumb. Now Victor is seeing enemies everywhere? Works for me.
    I just don't want remorse and pity for the old coot when everyone's plans succeed all too well. Victor's comeuppance has been coming for a very long time.
    Thanks, Rubythroat. You do know how much we appreciate your hard work, along with the other Canadian posters, I hope!

Leave a comment:

• TeaAuntie
    replied
    Why would Victor call for Neil on his office phone? It just seemed like a way to get Tessa into the scene but I can't imagine why.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X