This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Canadian spoiler Wed/U.S Thursday

Forgive me folks but this is very short and not in any order. I managed to grab a few moments.

Billy with epic hangover on sofa, and Summer trying to motivate him, when Phyllis comes down the stairs and wants answers.
    Billy has told Summer that Sinead has won again and he has to recover his losses with yet another game. Still secrets and lies.

Phyllis is still giving Billy benefit of the doubt. They talk about his "business meet and greet" last night and Phyllis confesses she was at a dark and empty
    Jabot office. Billy makes excuses and Phyllis comforts him. Phyllis advises Summer to get dressed for work

Mariah and Kyle at the CL patio--Kyle advises Mariah after she sees Tessa getting an order for H/W/G through the glass.
    Mariah happily waves at Tessa who smiles back, and quickly leaves. Kyle tries giving her advice. Mariah relates a tale of woe about
    having her heart broken several times and not wanting to go there again. She gets up and leaves the patio.

Mariah ends up at Roof and Summer is there. Pink Drink. Mariah wants to know how Summer has so much success in the "attracting people"
    dept. Summer jokes.."So you want to be a snowflake?" Mariah gets serious. Summer tells her to be confidant (Mariah --yeah, I did not know that!)
    and try to do something about her "Boho Chic" dress style! Sometimes YOU have to make the first move! "Ghugh it up" ( whatever that is.)

Kyle at H/W/G trying to advise Tessa on relations with Mariah. Tessa seems quite annoyed with Kyle, although not showing it.
    She likes the status quo--no hassle relationship.

Ashley bumps into Billy at Jabot and wants to know the financial situation with the yacht, and Billy is evasive and cocky. Ashley cannot find any paperwork or
    receipts. Ashley also tells Phyllis about all this and Phyllis also evasive and arrogant, at which time Ashley says " Humph" and shakes her head when Phyllis leaves.

Ashley is called over to Neil's condo for dinner. Mellow jazz music playing. (Miles Davis?) Neil and Ashley drinking wine and discussing this and that.
    Neil has made a gourmet meal all by himself and Ashley calls it gastronomic delight.
    Door bell rings and Neil thinks it is Nate. It is Victor. He says he has been stabbed in the back..sees Ashley with red wine glass.
    Victor thinks Neil has betrayed him and decides to cut ties with him and H/W/G. He leaves.

This has not much impact on Neil and he appears relieved. He and Ashley dance and do a little smooch, and reminisce about past relationship.

Billy has done something with paperwork with a receipt amounting to (300, 000?) .....and passes Kyle in the Jabot hallway--hands it over and although Kyle
    says it is "not my pervue" Billy leaves quickly and and Kyle is stuck with this receipt which he stares at.

Phyllis talks to Billy on phone and he tells her he will be late, do not wait up.
    Phyllis looks at the private investigator card that Hilary gave her and makes a call.

Just remembered a scene at GCAC where Victor was on phone with someone who wanted to cut ties with Newman, and he was angry since
    the reports about him were fake.

Victor sure can be a buzz kill (at Neil's place)

Mariah cracked me up at the Rooftop Dive Bar with Summer. What the heck does Ghugh it up mean? French?

Kyle as Dr. Phil Jr. advisor to the love lorn and all Non-Out girls of flexible gender associations.

Comment

Thanks so much Ruby...for a while there I thought we wouldn't get the spoilers.

So Billy lost AGAIN and thinks it will be third time lucky? I wonder if this time he will take Summer to help him cheat?

Comment

I hope Kyle takes that receipt for the yacht, and shows it to Jack. It may be a turning point for Jack in the story.

Comment

Originally posted by PaintedPony View Post
          Thanks so much Ruby...for a while there I thought we wouldn't get the spoilers.

So Billy lost AGAIN and thinks it will be third time lucky? I wonder if this time he will take Summer to help him cheat?
          I think Summer is laying low on this one. She apologized to Billy with some guilt over getting in so deep with the gambling addiction.

Comment

"Ashley bumps into Billy at Jabot and wants to know the financial situation with the yacht, and Billy is evasive and cocky. Ashley cannot find any paperwork or
            receipts. Ashley also tells Phyllis about all this and Phyllis also evasive and arrogant, at which time Ashley says " Humph" and shakes her head when Phyllis leaves."

Um, why is Ashley discussing Jabot financial issues with Phyllis, a Fenmore's employee? Even though Phyllis lives with the CEO and likely knows a lot, Ashley shouldn't be talking to her about anything.

I would think that with the leaks that Newman Enterprises is suffering, everyone would be on red alert and keeping their lips shut. I know, I know....suspend disbelief that this is anything like real life.

Comment

• YRRanger
              YRRanger commented
              Editing a comment
              With Phyllis at Jabot 24/7 - Ashley probably thinks Phyllis is a Jabot employee. I would.

• megmigraine
              megmigraine commented
              Editing a comment
              I will probably faint if we ever see Phyllis or Summer working with Lauren again

• TeaAuntie
              TeaAuntie commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder if Phyllis or Summer would even recognize Lauren if they saw her

Actually I'd like to see Kyle give the receipt to Ashley. I hope that Billy and Phyllis don't try to blame either Kyle or Ashley for Billy's crime

Comment

Re: Philly... I couldn’t be less invested in a YR couple. A lot of wasted screen time on a couple that is NOT a root-able romantic couple at all. I could not care any less if Philly implodes. I’d rather see what Michael and Lauren are doing - even if for just one day.

Comment

• TeaAuntie
                TeaAuntie commented
                Editing a comment
                I like Billy, but I find myself not caring about his predicament. I'm not sure why that is.

Victor is a petulant child.

Comment

• Vdalem
                Vdalem commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah he's Ictor!

I have been watching soaps longer than Ever and every soap has always had one or two couples that you really rooted for... but Mal Young does not have one current couple that I’m really pulling for. Maybe Shick - but he will probably mess that up. All the current couples other than Shick are missing like ability or something. It’s bizarre. I find myself liking Kyle and Mariah scenes the best - and they aren’t even a couple. JMO

Comment

Kyle to Mariah: “You’re amazing!”

**Fingers crossed** this was an anvil falling for Kyle & Mariah to hook-up down the road .. ​​​​​​​

Comment

• YRRanger
                  YRRanger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope so.
                  With Kyle trying to get Mariah and Tessa going... I bet he falls for her.
                  It seems to me the writers are going for a nice slow build for Kariah.

• BrAk5742
                  BrAk5742 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would really like that myself. I'm so tired of people jumping into bed at first signs of attraction then married and divorced before you know it. I hadn't felt chemistry like this for Mariah since that first meeting with Daniel (too bad the actor didn't want to come back... but I understand). I've been wanting more scenes between Kyle and Mariah, so glad it's coming back to that.

Billy has done something with paperwork with a receipt

Billy told Ashley he paid for the yacht from his personal account.
                Then .. Billy gave a phony receipt to Kyle and told him to have the amount of the receipt reimbursed to his personal account.

Comment

• BrAk5742
                  BrAk5742 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uh oh... so Billy can get in an even deeper hole with his gambling! Billy's going to get kicked out of that CEO seat and his next possible stop will be jail!

Mariah sought advice from Snowflake & Snowflake told Mariah she had to be more confident & change her wardrobe.
                Summer said it was up to Mariah to work on her confidence .. & .. Summer would work on her wardrobe.

Methinks .. Summer gave Mariah good advice ..

Comment

Why tease us with Neil and Ashley when we know Ashley is leaving. It's just cruel because their chemistry is off the charts. I haven't seen nor felt this much heat coming from two characters on any show I'm watching day or night like these two. Wow just wow!

Billy is is out of control again. When Jack finds out he's an Abbott he'll be throwing both Billy and his silly popcorn machine out of Jabot. What in the hell do employees need sleeping pods for! Please you tirrd take your butt home to your bed. He is spending money like water. Lol

Comment

Victor getting that text message.....are we supposed to think that JT is sending the message? I only saw a quick glimpse of the message, but it looked threatening. Will Victor's health suffer another set back? I wonder.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X