Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You downloaded a police scanner? Yeah, I'm Nick Newman lol

Like being Nick Newman matters when the police ask you if you downloaded a police scanner app. That was hilarious.

Was it hilarious? I found it infuriating that the police were indulging this privileged man-child.

Comment

Originally posted by sanka View Post
      Was it hilarious? I found it infuriating that the police were indulging this privileged man-child.
      You are right, I am laughing that he thinks by saying he is Nick Newman it is ok. That's his response, not yes I am doing some research, or yes, I am protecting my sister, but its just yes, I am Nick Newman, hehe

Comment

I liked that the police officer said that to him. In a "oh great another one" way. And that he took the phone and told Nick it's evidence. Nick has no business chasing down leads.

Comment

It reminded me of what so celebs do when they get into trouble, "do you know who I am"?

Comment

I thought it was funny since the cop was not the least bit impressed lol. There were some really funny lines in that script yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by vikis3 View Post
              It reminded me of what so celebs do when they get into trouble, "do you know who I am"?
              Yeah, and as if being Nick Newman means anything. He is so entitled. But I love him.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldTurner View Post
                I thought it was funny since the cop was not the least bit impressed lol. There were some really funny lines in that script yesterday.
                I loved it when the cop said "Congratulations."

Comment

^^^ I cracked up at that too. Perfect response!

Comment

Funny how Nick only wants to be a Newman when it suits him. Still a big ol hypocrite

Comment

And what was even funnier was when the cop was like Congratulations I really don't care that you're "Nick Newman" lol.

Comment

And what's the big deal about it anyway? Anyone can download a scanner app to they're phone for free.

Comment

That's what I was thinking it's not against the law to download a police scanner I have one on my phone. It's good to have one to kind of keep up with what's going on in your neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by azaria View Post
                            That's what I was thinking it's not against the law to download a police scanner I have one on my phone. It's good to have one to kind of keep up with what's going on in your neighborhood.
                            No but it's probably (or should probably be) against the law to start chasing people around based on information you obtain from that app.

Comment

That was hysterical, then Nick looked at the officer like, didn't you hear what I said!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X