Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is That Philip Brown (Buck Houston) in the New BMW Commercial?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is That Philip Brown (Buck Houston) in the New BMW Commercial?

There's a BMW commercial running a lot in which a couple visit his dad for Christmas and a giant ribbon falls on the car, making the dad think it is a gift for him.

The dad looks like Philip Brown, who was one of my favorites on Loving and The City as Buck Houston.

Anyone know if it's him? If so he's looking good.

Yes, that is absolutely Philip Brown in the BMW commercial. He is looking good, isn't he??!! Can't wait for a follow up spot to see what the son buys his mom.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, a follow up commercial! Gorgeous even still.

P.S. Welcome to Soap Central DDD.

Good eye! I wouldn’t noticed if you hadn’t pointed it out. He looks fantastic for his age, but definitely looks older.

It’s a great commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by regalbeagle View Post
      There's a BMW commercial running a lot in which a couple visit his dad for Christmas and a giant ribbon falls on the car, making the dad think it is a gift for him.

The dad looks like Philip Brown, who was one of my favorites on Loving and The City as Buck Houston.

Anyone know if it's him? If so he's looking good.
      Yes! And many years ago he worked out at my gym and I recognized him from commercials. He introduced himself to me and that was that!

Comment

Omgggg thank you!! I could not figure out for the life of me how I knew him!!
        JC
        SOC Moderator
        soapcentral.com
        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X