Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else watch Loving on YT??? Trisha/Trucker storylines from 1991-93!!!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else watch Loving on YT??? Trisha/Trucker storylines from 1991-93!!!

The person who puts the videos up clearly loved Trisha and Trucker because they took the time to create a library of episodes featuring their two characters - I found the epis from late 1991 - 1993, when Noelle Beck left the show as Trisha. The frightening storyline with Gifford Bowman, the crazy father of Casey, in love with Trisha, was great!

Now I am watching the Dec. 1993 episodes where Curtis (who is being played once again by my favorite Loving actor, Christopher Marcantel), is being held hostage by Dante Parlou (Emmy-nominee Thom Christopher, who had won an Emmy for OLTL).

A year ago I watched The Loving Murders, the last 4 months or so of the series, which was amazing!!!

I wish the whole entire series was available in sequential order though. Any other sources out there for the show???

None that I know of
    The show got better and better, and The Loving Murders storyline was still my favorite soap storyline ever.

Have you watched The City? It was a continuation of Loving that ran for a couple of years which followed some of the survivors
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I used to enjoy that couple. Thanks for the information.

Comment

I loved Trisha, alot.
        I hope she is doing well these days,and happy/healthy in life.Always enjoyed her on this classic soap.

Adios.

Comment

I watch whatever I can find about Trucker and Trisha. I use to hope that the two actors would be
          paired again in another soap, but that never happened.

Comment

I was a Trisha/Steve fan. I would love to see their wedding again.

Comment

• chandon1
              chandon1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I LOVED them but crushed when they ended the way they did.

I don't know if I watching when Trucker came on the show?

I think I may have already left the show by them.

• ILoveBizzie
              ILoveBizzie commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, hated that they killed Steve!

I stopped watching when that happened, well regularly anyway, and only once in a while checked what was going on in the soap mags.

Loving was the first soap that I got drawn to when in middle school. Taped it daily and watched after school. I might have to search and watch what's out there. Since I was a young teen watching I was drawn to really wanting the Ally/Cooper pairing. I disliked Casey and Steffy.

Comment

I have been enjoying them too. Love watching Gifford chew up the scenery

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X