Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who Stayed Behind in Corinth after Loving Ended and The City Began?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCmojoe81
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Who Stayed Behind in Corinth after Loving Ended and The City Began?

GH's Corinth mention recently had me trying to remember...who on Loving wasn't killed from the serial killer and didn't move to The City? I know there were several characters that didn't make the transition but the only two I can remember were Ava and Gwyneth. There were more weren't there?
    JC
    SOC Moderator
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81
  • witchboy
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2005

Gwyneth did die
    Ava moved out of state - maybe Florida?
    Kate was for sure still in Corinth.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      With the syringe? Did she inject herself with Tess there? I remember the reveal and am vaguely remembering something with a needle?

I was always sad Ava didn’t move to The City. She was always a favorite of mine

• witchboy
      witchboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Gwyneth did give herself a lethal injection before she could be arrested. Ava was always one of my favorites too, she would've been a great addition to The City.

• seanny
      seanny commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted Ava to make the jump too but I fully understood why TPTB may have not wanted it. The City was supposed to a fresh start over and Ava's character dominated Loving so it would kind of pointless to do a major change with the same leads in place. I kind of seem to remember that the actress wanting to leave on her own terms.
  • JaySherman
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

JCmojoe81 as I recall Tess was somehow incapacitated or unable to do anything. Steffi Brewster caught Gwen about to inject Tess

Later after talking to Gwen and bringing her back to reality I believe it was Steffi who injected Gwen with the poison. I don't recall exactly how it played out but it was i believe played as an act of compassion as Gwen couldn't live with what she did and was going to jail for life

It may be on YT.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats all sounding very familiar. I remember Tess incapacitated, and I remember Steffi catching Gwen and Gwen revealing what happened. And I do now remember after you mentioned it where she was sobbing about having to live with the fact ("I killed my son!")

• witchboy
      witchboy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right. Gwen's hands were injured and she had to beg Steffi to inject her because she couldn't live with what she did.
  • Tigger97498
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2005

Deborah stayed behind so Deborah and Kate and that might be it actually oh and the clay look alike. I still wonder if he was really clay.

Comment

• JCmojoe81
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

your memories are so good! I remember the reveal scene with Gwen, Tess and Steffy, and how Tess was about to be the next victim but I believe STeffy caught her in the act. But the final outcome is whats fuzzy for me, I do want to check out those scenes again
      JC
      SOC Moderator
      soapcentral.com

Comment

• JCmojoe81
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

thought of another one....Charles, who Angie was with before Jacob came to town...I believe he was on right to the end
        JC
        SOC Moderator
        soapcentral.com

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X