Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to Robert Tyler AKA. "Trucker McKenzie"😍😍😍?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to Robert Tyler AKA. "Trucker McKenzie"😍😍😍?

Man...
    Whatever happened to that guy? Lol, he's probably why I started watching the show back then.

As I recall he did some modeling. I recall sometimes seeing him in the flyers for department stores in the Sunday papers. He does seem to have gone under the radar

Comment

He retired from the business completely and returned to his real name... something like Barry Kaufman. He was married to and divorced from the actress who played Dinah Lee, but in an interview she did several years back, she wouldn't comment on him. He was a beautiful man!

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I commented before I read your answer about RT. I haven't seen a word about him, so thanks for the information.

I never knew he was married to the Dinah Lee actress. Jessica Collins, I think her name is?

I never got into Trucker much because I lost a lot of my interest in the soap after Steve was killed off. Steve/Trisha were like my OTP. I wonder what happened to his actor? John R. Johnston I think it was.

Comment

I don't always get notifications, for some reason, and just happened on this topic. I have been wondering about RT for a long time. What happened
        to him? Trucker and Trisha were my favorites. I stopped watching after NB left, and Trucker was with Dinahlee.

Comment

Loved Trisha and Trucker.. I do wonder what happened to him

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the picture on your name, cute! I loved T/T, couldn't watch him with the other one, lol.

Trisha and Trucker were a great couple. Noelle Beck and Robert Tyler had great chemistry. He kind of just disappeared once his time on "Loving" to an end. I miss "Loving"- it was a great little soap.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I lost interest when Trucker got together with Dinah Lee. I watched when Trisha returned for awhile, but
            too much had been lost. I never watched The City.

I liked Trish and Trucker.

Comment

I recently purchased 10 dvds of Loving... right now I am watching when Tricha is pregnant and maybe bored as Trucker's wife and after she tells him this, he goes to Dinah Lee and they sleep together. Gosh I love this little soap.

Comment

• ClassyIrishLass
              ClassyIrishLass commented
              Editing a comment
              Where did you get those? How many episodes are on them, etc?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X