Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started Loving and made the transition with them. I do think that The City was more targeted to a younger set of viewers and seemed to be more hip than the original Loving.

Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^ I think it was the actress that plays Carly on GH, but the character wasn't Zoe, as far as I recall, but
      I can't be sure.

• JCmojoe81
      JCmojoe81 commented
      Editing a comment
      dee2 funny enough I literally just read an interview with Laura Wright who plays Carly, and she mentioned how she used to roller blade all around NYC so they wrote it in the show! It was definitely Ally.

Wasn't there a girl named Zoe or Zoey or something that we thought was Roscoe Borns daughter or was revealed to be his daughter or something?

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^Ally. I had forgotten the character name. I don't remember Zoe.

I actually started watching Loving in it's last two years on ABC since I already watched the other three soaps. When it switched to The City, I didn't care for it as much and stopped watching it. I never cared for Port Charles either despite liking General Hospital.

Comment

LOVING was pretty good. That final serial killer story was the best!

I occasionally watched THE CITY. It was ok. The only time I watched continuously was when they brought on Jane Elliot as Tracy Quartermaine! I watched daily after that!

Comment

• JCmojoe81
        JCmojoe81 commented
        Editing a comment
        she was good on there. She completely changed the dynamic of the show, but in a good way

I only watched the last few years of Loving, and I liked it. The end with Gwen being revealed as the killer and her begging Steffy to kill her because she couldn't live with what she'd done, killing her family members, that was just epic TV. We had Jacob/Angie. Yeah, Loving was great, but I liked The City even more. It was different, edgy, and I loved Nick and Lorraine. A grown up couple, each had their demons, but they loved each other, plus there was more Angie and Jacob. I loved the filming. It was a different show, but very good.
      Last edited by Evianfan; June 11, 2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X