Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanny View Post
    In Loving news, I want to smack the crap out of Michael Weatherly (Cooper Alden). He got his start in a medium that has a lot of respectful powerful women in it. His behavior towards Eliza Dushku is intolerable.
    I was so sad when I heard the story about him.

Comment

hi all.
      i know, very sad...i #smh @ it all, when i first heard.Did not love it, but i like the epie's i did watch.
      I, at the time,was real young but my mom watched and nana, and my older sister all of the time.

-
      Greta...

Comment

LOVING still had the best ending of all of the soaps
        JC
        Moderator, AMC Forum
        soapcentral.com
        Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I did watch Loving. It had great characters. But was really inconsistent at times with its stories. However, the hype over the Loving Murders story was/is warranted. I can't recall another storyline that had me riveted and so intrigued and delivered with a bombshell of an ending.

I also watched when it became The City. And while it was a mixed bag its first few 6 months to a year, its final year was fantastic. Show, unfortunately, found its stride at its end.

Comment

• Asa1983
            Asa1983 commented
            Editing a comment
            That tends to happen alot, when a show is ending, they try to actually make a show that the fans want, when if they had done that all along the show wouldn't be ending.

I wathed when I could.. I babysat one of the Avas when I was in high school. SO that gave an added motive to watch

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X