• Show
Clear All

LOVING still had the best ending of all of the soaps
    JC
    Moderator, AMC & OLTL Forum
    soapcentral.com
    Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I did watch Loving. It had great characters. But was really inconsistent at times with its stories. However, the hype over the Loving Murders story was/is warranted. I can't recall another storyline that had me riveted and so intrigued and delivered with a bombshell of an ending.

I also watched when it became The City. And while it was a mixed bag its first few 6 months to a year, its final year was fantastic. Show, unfortunately, found its stride at its end.

Comment

• Asa1983
        Asa1983 commented
        Editing a comment
        That tends to happen alot, when a show is ending, they try to actually make a show that the fans want, when if they had done that all along the show wouldn't be ending.

I wathed when I could.. I babysat one of the Avas when I was in high school. SO that gave an added motive to watch

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
        I wathed when I could.. I babysat one of the Avas when I was in high school. SO that gave an added motive to watch
        That is fascinating, OLTL! Did you know Ava #1 or #2?

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
          lol woah! That's pretty neat!!! That would certainly have given me incentive to watch!
          JC
          Moderator, AMC & OLTL Forum
          soapcentral.com
          Questions? Email me: JCmojoe81

Comment

I watched the show off and on from the beginning. Watched THE CITY from day one. Loved it when Tracy Q joined the show! And with AMC’s Angie, it was sort of a nexus of ABC soaps. All they were missing was a Ryan’s Hope character!!

Comment

I saw some episodes. I watched the last story about the serial killer and I remember the girl who played Stacy hosted the last episodes.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X