Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hypocrite Brooke Yells At Zende That He Betrayed Her Son & His Family!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Hypocrite Brooke Yells At Zende That He Betrayed Her Son & His Family!

She wants him to leave FC and go work at Forrester International. She thinks Zende threw it away and did it to himself.
  • Logan13
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2010

What do you expect when your brother is also your uncle and your sister and brother were a couple having sex at one time? Yes I know they are not biological but they both share his blood... eww. So anyone giving the riot act in that office just rings hollow.

Comment

• Aprilgirl
      Aprilgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Mind your own business Brooke….you’re the last one to say anything with the past you have.
  • silkdog
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2013

Brooke is the last person lectured Zende about betrayal and sleeping with another person.

Comment

• Weanchy
      Weanchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke surely has early onset dementia.

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      I was like Hello Kettle!
  • vahkarian
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Nov 2023

This coming from the woman who slept with her sister’s husband multiple times, got knocked up by her daughter’s fiancé. I can’t with her hypocrisy.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      She got knocked up by her daughter's HUSBAND (and her sister's husband). She never got knocked up by her daughter's fiance. <3

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      And a father, two sons and a son's brother.
  • FLGators
    Day Player
    • Feb 2024

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
    She wants him to leave FC and go work at Forrester International. She thinks Zende threw it away and did it to himself.
    I didn't know Brooke owned Forrester creations and isn't she just an employee? Zende is also a Forrester, she is just married to one!!

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke and Ridge aren't married. Also she has zero stock and neither do her three Forrester children.
  • YDoIStillWatch
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2012

At least Zende is remorseful. More than anyone can say for Brooke. Or any Logan for that matter.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
      alwayshuntress commented
      Editing a comment
      100% this. Zende also didn't pursue Luna, trying to sleep with her until she gave in. He expressed interest, she said no, he said "well if you change your mind you know where I am" and then she was there - right where he told her he'd be.

He had every reason to think Luna was FREELY choosing him. He wasn't pressuring her.
  • GuidingLite
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Sep 2004

When Brooke Logan Forrester Forrester Chambers Forrester Forrester Jones Forrester Forrester Forrester Marrone Forrester Forrester Forrester Spencer Forrester lectures anyone at all about loyalty, betrayal, and decency - the show has officially migrated from drama......to comedy.

CBS should move this show to prime time to replace Young Sheldon for the upcoming tv season....

Comment

• Rebek
      Rebek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahahahahahaha!!

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      Screaminggg😂😂😂😭

• Omnicience
      Omnicience commented
      Editing a comment
      Gold! I love Brooke, hated her hypocrisy with Zende but this comment is stellar!
  • ekek
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

Yes, the real home wrecker will break up a marriage not a romance. Brooke, Brooke, Brooke.

Comment

• jcwalk
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2004

Both Brooke & Carter have forgotten about their own "mistakes".

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
        veryoldatwtfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Carter actually referenced what he did with Quinn as something that almost cost him everything today when he was talking to Zende. I was glad to hear him say that.
    • BrendaBlanks
      Board Regular
      • Mar 2012

I can't! Brooke had Zende crying like a little baby. This coming from a woman who always follows her heart no matter who gets hurt. Brooke played the high-moral card today, Zende should be the man to tell Brooke about herself. He has so much ammunition on Brooke. He should've taken that from her.

Comment

• alwayshuntress
        alwayshuntress commented
        Editing a comment
        And who tells everyone else to do the same - as long as it's not HER romance/husband their heart is leading them to or her kids' relationships, apparently.
    • MarineMom
      Senior Board Member
      • Jun 2006

None of Brooke's business. RJ is an adult. Zende is an adult. Luna is an adult. I don't care that Brooke is RJ's mom.

Comment

• pinkfloyd
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2015

Brooke is the epitome of a betraying family member. SMH She needs to look in the mirror. Looks like they're trying to send Zende to the "train Station" (Paris) The place of no return.

Comment

• Bella_blu
          Board Regular
          • May 2015

I usually don't mind Brooke, but in this case, I am so over her and her hypocrisy. Zende should leave only AFTER, she, Ridge, Eric, and Carter leave.

I am already over them trying to throw Zende under the bus. If he is forced to leave when there are people around who have done worse (to their sister, father, son, and boss), then I will be adding an extra 30 minutes to my day.

Comment

• BLUE EYED GIRL
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2014

Brooke sounded like a raging hypocritical shrew!

Comment

• fracabell
            Executive Poster
            • Mar 2009

Brooke always does this stuff. She had to always say something to Steffy about sleeping with Bill and then she was with Steffy's dad during that time and she didnt even try and help steffy at all with the situation. She instead, encouraged her daughter to go for Liam and would always talk about steffy behind her back. Never ever saying that she had been in the same situation when sleeping with Ridges dad.

She is the shows main and biggest hypocrite. She should lend her support to Luna and her son, and leave Zende alone. How embarrassing for Zende to have to talk about his sex life with Brooke Logan????

I wish he or someone would call her out on her hypocrisy. Would have been nice to hear zende say "well, Miss Logan wouldn't you know about all of this, being that your daughter Hope was conceived with your daughters husband. and so on.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
              RedheadTeacher commented
              Editing a comment
              Given that Steffy had the ONS with Bill a year after he had an ongoing affair with Brooke while married to Katie, Brooke's judging Steffy was really hilarious.

• loganfan1234
              loganfan1234 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is untrue. Brooke actually went to Liam to try to get him to forgive Steffy and take her to her and Ridge's wedding. She also blamed Bill when she first found out.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X