Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hypocrite Brooke Yells At Zende That He Betrayed Her Son & His Family!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jadey
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Sounds like Brooke is blaming everyone but her prince charming of a son who let his gf go off into the night by herself. 😳

Comment

• Logan13
      Logan13 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's ironic that Brooke is busy trying to be everyone's scolding parent figure. As bad as Luna suffering the effects of drugs (she was not drugged in the way Brooke and even Zende made it out to be) was It was a stupid mix-up and Brooke should know about those.
  • Teaday13
    Contract Poster
    • May 2019

Brooke continuing her mother superior ways blaming everyone - no one has accidents/mistakes except for Brooke - Poppy had her mints on a table and Luna picked them up, those details don't come out. imo just can't buy Brooke changing roles to mother superior not with her background

Comment

• 24Kasie76
      Executive Poster
      • Apr 2023

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
      Sounds like Brooke is blaming everyone but her prince charming of a son who let his gf go off into the night by herself. 😳
      u crack me up at times, hi again, jade and Jadey I agree with you, I was just saying to a friend here, Brooke is 1 who I understand, since she love her kid, of course, she love RJ, I get it, by she REALLY shouldn't be throwing stones lol but we know how she is.
      lol

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
        Scriptwriter
        • May 2014

Originally posted by Happychic

They need to be careful with this confrontation as it has a negative racial overtone in making the minority a villain against a Caucasian, and said Caucasian Mom brutal attack yet no one to defend the minority, and to threaten Zende job is a bridge too far. They need to clean this up. Brooke has done far worse.
        I disagree.
        There is no negative racial overtone.
        Brooke defended her son. That's it, that's all.
        She also didn't threaten Zende's job.
        What she said was, 'MAYBE Zende should go to International... etc...
        And it was said in frustration.
        If she was serious about that, she likely would have either told Ridge or Eric about Zende's indiscretion.

Brooke also got on Poppy's case. Is that confrontation being seen as racial as well?

Zende is grown.
        He was grown enough to do the deed so he should be grown enough to take the criticism.
        And yes, Brooke has done plenty, but she has also taken plenty of verbal backlash for it.
        Folks still call her a slut in the present sometimes.
        Last edited by CouchCruisin'; May 16, 2024, 01:36 PM. Reason: Ooops...

Comment

• Bella_blu
          Bella_blu commented
          Editing a comment
          I think whether or not someone sees racial undertones is going to be based on their perspective or personal experience. Whether that's the intent of the writers (which I am inclined to say it is not), it is not a good look when you have the BM as the "villain" in the SL, being bullied by a Non-person of color and then having this BM cry to show the remorse we all could see the day after the event.

Not to mention, how some were so quick to call the BM a rapist, and seemingly judged him more harshly, than others who committed worse.
      • veryoldatwtfan
        Contract Poster
        • May 2010

Brooke really treated Poppy like a child she was scolding today. It was hard to watch her speak to another adult in such a condescending tone like that. Sure the mints weren’t cool, but there are ways of saying things without coming off like that.

Comment

• Teaday13
          Teaday13 commented
          Editing a comment
          have to laugh at Brooke's high and mighty speeches lately - what/how TPTB are trying to change Brooke. Brooke has done it all so playing mother superior really doesn't work imo, she can't possibly believe it herself

• veryoldatwtfan
          veryoldatwtfan commented
          Editing a comment
          It is bizarre.
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by CouchCruisin' View Post

I disagree.
        There is no negative racial overtone.
        Brooke defended her son. That's it, that's all.
        She also didn't threaten RJ's job.
        What she said was, 'MAYBE Zende should go to International... etc...
        And it was said in frustration.
        If she was serious about that, she likely would have either told Ridge or Eric about Zende's indiscretion.

Brooke also got on Poppy's case. Is that confrontation being seen as racial as well?

Zende is grown.
        He was grown enough to do the deed so he should be grown enough to take the criticism.
        And yes, Brooke has done plenty, but she has also taken plenty of verbal backlash for it.
        Folks still call her a slut in the present sometimes.
        Amen! πŸ‘ Yes, Brooke isn't in charge of firing ppl & she didn't tell Ridge. She's simply venting as they all do. πŸ€—

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          CouchCruisin' commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL
          That should say, 'She didn't threaten Zende's job...
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

LOL
        That should say, 'She didn't threaten Zende's job...
        Didn't even notice that. Well, she's not threatening any of them. Wait.. what is Poppy doing there. She hangs in FC constantly. I guess since Taylor left somebody's gotta do it. πŸ€”

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          CouchCruisin' commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess the mom and daughter finally made up since Poppy showed up with a latte for Luna.
          Then we fast-forward and Luna has somehow gotten a pregnancy test.
          Do they sell those in the Forrester gift shop?

I guess Poppy was there for moral support, and to hold the pee stick. LOL
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

I guess the mom and daughter finally made up since Poppy showed up with a latte for Luna.
        Then we fast-forward and Luna has somehow gotten a pregnancy test.

Do they sell those in the Forrester gift shop?

I guess Poppy was there for moral support, and to hold the pee stick. LOL
        🀣🀣 You're killing me!

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by GuidingLite View Post
          When Brooke Logan Forrester Forrester Chambers Forrester Forrester Jones Forrester Forrester Forrester Marrone Forrester Forrester Forrester Spencer Forrester lectures anyone at all about loyalty, betrayal, and decency - the show has officially migrated from drama......to comedy.

CBS should move this show to prime time to replace Young Sheldon for the upcoming tv season....
          Post of the Decade!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Comment

• BLUE EYED GIRL
            BLUE EYED GIRL commented
            Editing a comment
            I love this too πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Brooke surely needs to shut it πŸ™„πŸ™„
        • kristendny
          Scriptwriter
          • May 2012

I still think this is a story that should never have been written given the (likely unintended) negative racial overtones. I hate that Zende was thrown under the bus, but I also don't like that Poppy was thrown under the bus and crucified for being an addict. What is even worse is the writers trying to present this story as ambiguous when it's not, and they are having the characters reinforce that logic. It wasn't rape but it wasn't ambiguous in terms of Zende preying on Luna and taking advantage in terms of not asking or caring why she was there or what happened to cause this shift, etc., etc. I like Brooke who I see as a recovering alcoholic and trauma survivor, but I did not like the way she kept hammering into Zende or Poppy. Enough is enough. The writers evidently think it's what the viewers want, to see people get torn down relentlessly by one character or another, and I hate it. Ridge, Steffy, and Brooke are overbearing when they are confronting anyone. Over the top. You just want to scream SHUT-UP! ENOUGH ALREADY! And I will say, too, that if Brooke is a hypocrite in speaking her mind, so are the others. Ridge has treated women like crap. and so has Liam, yet they are among the most sanctimonious when it comes to Finn. It's all ridiculous.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X