Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hypocrite Brooke Yells At Zende That He Betrayed Her Son & His Family!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superfanplus
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2021

Originally posted by BrendaBlanks View Post
    I can't! Brooke had Zende crying like a little baby. This coming from a woman who always follows her heart no matter who gets hurt. Brooke played the high-moral card today, Zende should be the man to tell Brooke about herself. He has so much ammunition on Brooke. He should've taken that from her.
    It seems no one is allowed to call Brooke out on her trashy past. That is what makes any interaction with Brooke beyond unrealistic

Comment

• loganfan1234
      loganfan1234 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not true. The Tridge kids spent an entire year more recently attacking Brooke and even inventing history about her.

• soapy4life
      soapy4life commented
      Editing a comment
      Loganfan1234 And it's not the first time that Brooke is called out by the Tridge kids, or Stephanie, or Ridge, or many others for that matter.

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      Brooke gets called out all the time, even when she isn't doing anything.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Funny also that Brooke did not tell Ridge either. She will never learn about Lying or omitting the truth. she is a liar. Hypocrite and a liar to Ridge. I hope ridge finds out and tells her she lied yet again.

Comment

• Superfanplus
      Senior Board Member
      • Dec 2021

Brooke Logan gets more unlikeable by the day. I didn’t even think it was possible

Comment

• alwayshuntress
        Executive Poster
        • Jun 2005

And now I actually want the baby to be Zende's....and I want them to fall in love while they bond over the coming baby.

I never want the third wheel to be the dad - but between RJ's reaction to everything and Brooke's? I do now.

Comment

• RedheadTeacher
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by alwayshuntress View Post
          And now I actually want the baby to be Zende's....and I want them to fall in love while they bond over the coming baby.

I never want the third wheel to be the dad - but between RJ's reaction to everything and Brooke's? I do now.
          I'm with you! Between RJ's pouty face and Brooke's nasty tirade, Luna would be far better off with Zende than tied to Brooke and "my son", RJ.

Comment

• pinkfloyd
            pinkfloyd commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm with you. Silver spoon RJ gets on my last nerve. And I hate Brooke more & more everytime I see her.
        • Happychic
          Recurring Poster
          • May 2019

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
          She wants him to leave FC and go work at Forrester International. She thinks Zende threw it away and did it to himself.
          I think her (Brookes) acting was over the top. She doesn’t get to speak to Zende that way. Who is going to support Zende? It’s also wrong for Brooke to think she can send Zende away. How about send your Son, off somewhere since he’s behaving like a man child and having his Mother fight his battles. Lastly why is Brooke the judgmental person here? She’s such a hypocrite! Can they please get Luna and RJ off the screens?

Comment

• Bella_blu
            Board Regular
            • May 2015

The writers need to be careful with this SL. Zende is just as much as a Forrester as RJ is. Not to mention, more deserving of being there as a designer (I never bought RJ the insta-design genius). Leaving him without any support and pushing him out will NOT be a good look.

Comment

• Soapwatcher7
              Board Regular
              • May 2020

Brooke's diatribe was bad, but zende standing there taking it and crying was really disgusting and way over the top. It's funny that only Brooke's kids are allowed to have parental support in this show, they have to have both parents fighting for them. It really makes this show unwatchable.

Too bad zende didn't have the gumption to throw it back in her face all that she and her spawn has done. I would have almost respected zende if he'd told Brooke that I didn't do anything different than hope did to her stepsister when she created beth and you cheered her on, why wasn't she sent to antartica?
              Last edited by Soapwatcher7; May 14, 2024, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Betsey
                Executive Poster
                • Aug 2012

Brooke has kept her nose out of Hope's business for a little while now so my medical diagnosis for Brooke is - she is going through withdrawal from not being able to say "my daaaauuuuuughter" a hundred times a day but never fear, enter RJ with a cure - MY SON!!!!!!

Comment

• jenavae
                Day Player
                • Jul 2010

Don’t see a lot of family for Zende … RJ as usual is getting all the love and support … and Zende was right he earned his job as designer unlike RJ …Zende’s mom need to come home for a visit and put Brooke in her place she must have forgotten what Stepanie use to call her slut from the valley!,,SMH

Comment

• Scoop
                  Lurking in the Shadows
                  • Jan 2012

Brooke needs to get off her high horse about Zende betraying her "golden child" RJ considering Brooke didn't even know who RJ's father was until the day he was born. She slept with Nick just hours after Ridge had supposedly "died."

Comment

• TrennyOne
                    Lurking in the Shadows
                    • Feb 2017

This has been said in the thread but it bears repeating: Brooke has slept with everyone on the show except Carter and Liam, and if they would be still, that would be a maybe!! Brooke should have Serta tattooed on her forehead!!
                    And BTW, didn't Zende mention using a condom when he and Luna were talking the next day, or am I mistaken?

Comment

• Flowercity79
                      Flowercity79 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not Serta😩😂😭 I am in tears!

• loganfan1234
                      loganfan1234 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When did Brooke sleep with Zende? Finn? Or even Thomas?
                  • sundein44
                    Board Regular
                    • Jan 2009

I just think maybe the writers put those words in to get us all riled up and it seems to be working.IMO

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Flowercity79
                      Brooke is something else. Ill say this, she has a right to defend her son who is innocent here. But when she started going off about Zende leaving FC? Oh hell nah she went to far! She is NOT a Forrester, doesnt own any Forester shares and doesnt even hold an official position at Forrester to my knowledge?! Who the hell does she think she is trying to take away Zende's birthright from him? If Ridge finds out and tries to fire him, I hope Eric takes up for him, or they bring back Kristen! I wish Zende said "if you sleeping with my grandad, my uncles Ridge & Thorn, making out with my cousin Thomas, and sleeping with Ridge's orher brother Nick didn't get your dirty butt fired, then sthu and get out my face!"
                      100 PER CENT she is a big bully

Comment

• Logan13
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Feb 2010

Now Poppy is about to suffer the hypocritical wrath of Brooke for actually not "drugging" her daughter. It was a stupid mix-up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X