Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Sorry but Zende is picking a bone with the wrong

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RidegeHair
    Newcomer
    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by TootSweet View Post
    Luna knows about Eric’s health and she’s a complete stranger to the Forrester family. There’s no excuse why Zende wasn’t told about Eric’s health. Ridge at least telling him would’ve calmed Zende down. Instead now he’s angry. Who’s to say Zende won’t go to Eric now, not knowing that he’s sick. It’s not fair that the Logan’s know about Eric dying but the Forrester’s don’t? Felicia Kristin and Thorne deserve to know!
    Exactly, Luna knows but Zende doesn’t? It’s really disrespectful to Zende for all the other grandchildren in Los Angeles to know but exclude him. This whole storyline with Erik dying is insulting to the shows familial history.. they should really do better.

Comment

• Jadey
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by mer View Post
      The way they’ve been praising RJ, I thought he was designing the dang dresses. But I haven’t really been watching this storyline.
      RJ was just drawing what Eric needed for his designs. I can see Zende feeling hurt for being left out in favor of RJ but then he should resent Thomas as well. He is also Ridge's son. It's all mixed up. 😩

Comment

• SweetJade
        SweetJade commented
        Editing a comment
        Thomas doesn't get special treatment tho, lol, he gets tossed out all the time
    • Just*My*Opinion
      Day Player
      • Jul 2023

Originally posted by Jadey View Post

RJ was just drawing what Eric needed for his designs. I can see Zende feeling hurt for being left out in favor of RJ but then he should resent Thomas as well. He is also Ridge's son. It's all mixed up. 😩
      Zende mentioned that he was pushed aside for all of Ridge’s kids not just RJ. He just seems to take more offense to RJ because RJ does not deserve it.

At least he can respect Thomas because he went to school for it, honed his craft, and Thomas was working at the company longer. It makes sense to me why he is more frustrated about RJ.

Comment

• ShaeS
        Day Player
        • Jul 2006

I can see this from multiple perspectives… why did Eric choose RJ? Because he wasn’t invested or looking to prop himself up and was more likely to keep his secret.

Zende had the opportunity to “prove himself” as the lead designer for HFTF and almost tanked the entire line.

Without understanding Eric’s condition, I can see why he is frustrated. Confronting Ridge and (all but directly) calling him a liar when it was disclosed that RJ was Eric’s decision was unprofessional and in many instances, could have gotten him canned.

I potentially see Kristen taking her son to task for acting entitled and unprofessional when she finds out all of this. Of all of Eric’s children, she would be the one to be disappointed in Zende; she will however also take Ridge to task for telling everyone else but not Zende.

Ridge simply should have told Zende that he “believes” there may have been some circumstances none of th are aware of and he should discuss it with Eric directly in a calm professional manner.

🙄
        Last edited by ShaeS; November 20, 2023, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Jadey
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Just*My*Opinion View Post

Zende mentioned that he was pushed aside for all of Ridge’s kids not just RJ. He just seems to take more offense to RJ because RJ does not deserve it.

At least he can respect Thomas because he went to school for it, honed his craft, and Thomas was working at the company longer. It makes sense to me why he is more frustrated about RJ.
          Thanx for info, J*M*O. I missed some of the convo. Imo, Zende wasn't pushed aside for Ridge's kids or anybody. I get him resenting RJ for this & he respects Thomas so that's fine.. but who are all of these other Ridge's kids he's talking about? There's only Steffy. Surely Zende doesn't think he should be CEO.🤔
          Last edited by Jadey; November 20, 2023, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• prpnc
            Scriptwriter
            • Jul 2006

I get Zende's anger, but he lost me when he called RJ a couple of names. I thought Zende had more class than that. RJ can't help who his parents are.

Comment

• Jadey
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by prpnc View Post
              I get Zende's anger, but he lost me when he called RJ a couple of names. I thought Zende had more class than that. RJ can't help who his parents are.
              I thought he was totally out of line at that point. Eric has the right to work with whomever he wants. Ridge had nothing to do with it. It sounded like Z's point was that blood is thicker than water & that's not the situation.

Comment

• Just*My*Opinion
                Just*My*Opinion commented
                Editing a comment
                I too feel that Zende was passed over, but it was done by Eric, not Ridge, and Eric has shown his bias by calling RJ the anointed one.
            • Jadey
              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Just*My*Opinion View Post
              I too feel that Zende was passed over, but it was done by Eric, not Ridge, and Eric has shown his bias by calling RJ the anointed one.
              True, but Eric is not in his right mind. He's grieving for himself. He's grateful to RJ for being there & helping him win.
              Hopefully he gets better so he can learn the truth & be happy with it.

Comment

• TooFree4You
                Contract Poster
                • Jan 2019

Ridge is co CEO thats why he’s talking to him.

Comment

• laudanum
                  laudanum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IKR, how does it make sense to expect Zende to take his long-term work grievances to someone who did not have final say over crucial business decisions until, about 3 days ago?
              • Jadey
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by SweetJade View Post
                Thomas doesn't get special treatment tho, lol, he gets tossed out all the time
                IKR?!! Zende says all of Ridge's kids. It's just ridiculous for him to compare himself to them.

Comment

• SweetJade
                  SweetJade commented
                  Editing a comment
                  anyway, I am glad to see Zende get some story and it's not over a woman, yet, I can see him going after Luna, I'm ok with a Zende/RJ battle, and maybe just maybe we are going to get sub stories going off the main stories and have some new stuff going on instead of characters repeating themselves every epi. Love the fact that Bill is getting thrown in with Poppy, would be great to see him in a non-Brooke/Katie story

• laudanum
                  laudanum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What, exactly is "ridiculous" about Zende comparing himself to Ridge's kids?
              • Tish N
                Recurring Poster
                • Sep 2019

I was glad to see Zende confront Ridge. I wish he would confront Eric. Zende worked with Eric to help HFTF. They were not successful. It is very unfair to Zende and his parents, etc. that they do not know about Eric. Of course he still feels Ridge is in charge since he is there and Eric is NOT. Eric is self-involved as usual. Not a good look.

Comment

• Jadey
                  • Sep 2013

anyway, I am glad to see Zende get some story and it's not over a woman, yet, I can see him going after Luna, I'm ok with a Zende/RJ battle, and maybe just maybe we are going to get sub stories going off the main stories and have some new stuff going on instead of characters repeating themselves every epi. Love the fact that Bill is getting thrown in with Poppy, would be great to see him in a non-Brooke/Katie story
                  Good points, Sweet. 👏
                  I also was thinking Zende might go after Luna.. the look on his face the other day when he saw her.🤔

Comment

• SweetJade
                    SweetJade commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If they'r going to do triangles at least a fresh new one lol. But I think we are going to see a new side to Zende and it's about time! as for Bill, I don't think he is Luna's dad, I think he maybe had a night with Poppy only and that is the connection. Im good with him getting some story DD is so underused
                • Jadey
                  • Sep 2013

If they'r going to do triangles at least a fresh new one lol. But I think we are going to see a new side to Zende and it's about time! as for Bill, I don't think he is Luna's dad, I think he maybe had a night with Poppy only and that is the connection. Im good with him getting some story DD is so underused
                  Bill definately needs SL but not too interested in him being Luna's dad.
                  I'm not happy with Zende at the moment but would like to see him have a story too.

Comment

• Jadey
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by bluejazz View Post
                    It is his business when he's worked with Eric in the recent past, is currently designing at FC, and is an experienced designer familiar with Eric's style when he's passed over for someone with zero design experience. Zero. Talk about hurt.
                    Nobody was passed over. Eric used RJ to draw rather than use a computer which he wasn't familiar with. Zende has his own job but isn't satisfied with his accomplishments which are limited due to his own ability or lack thereof.. not favoritism.
                    In any event, it had nothing to do with Ridge.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡