Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thomas hasn't been fixated on Hope for a long time, why does Brooke bring that up?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Thomas hasn't been fixated on Hope for a long time, why does Brooke bring that up?

What thomas is apologizing over, is for the cps call and messing with brooke's marriage. Even though Brooke antagonized him, he is in therapy and apologizing. and brooke is bringing up that he has to be done with his fixation on Hope. And she is worried he still fixated on Hope, but nothing suggest that and that is not at all what the CPS call was even about.

Why is there so much focus on fixating on Hope? Its getting old and it is not even what thomas has been about for a long time. Why keep pushing that Hope is every man's dream and that it is sinister that Thomas wants her, like he is obsessed with her and will do anything to have her. He is not a stalker, and NONE of this has to do with thomas wanting Hope's body. It has to do woth the cps call and he is apologizing. why bring up the Hope stuff?
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Its like Hope is the princess and thomas is the bad wolf and wants her against her will, and it is sick and its really old. Just stop already, thomas doesnt want hope, only Liam does and thats it. Something that was always about Thomas and the Bridge marriage is suddenly about Hope, as always, like thomas is some creep and will take hope against her will. Its disgusting.

Comment

• crosey64
      Day Player
      • Jul 2019

Brooke needs to take all kinds of seats. Her history of screwing with other people's marriages is bad enough, but her marriage ti Ridge was already pretty much over because she got caught kissing Deacon and shoving it in Ridges face that the house wasn't his and her former liver could come and go as he pleased. STUPID.

Comment

• taramartin
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2013

The preview was a few months ago- Thomas wanted to kiss Hope - that wasn't long ago IMO.

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2010

I haven’t seen anything to suggest Thomas isn’t still fixated on Hope. He very well may be. Give him someone new and I’ll believe it.

Comment

• silkdog
            Senior Board Member
            • Jan 2013

Thomas will always want Hope, he hasn't given it up yet. How many times Thomas has said he's over Hope and keep coming back to chase after her?

Comment

• crosey64
              crosey64 commented
              Editing a comment
              Probably as many times as Liam has said he's over toxic Hope and begged Steffy to take him back. Or said he was over Steffy and begged Hope to take him back. I have no doubt in my mind that if Finn was gone, Liam would be hightailing it to Steffy whining every time he and Hope had a spat.
          • nykarenb
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Nov 2009

Nothing Thomas did regarding Douglas or the CPS call had anything to do with Hope or his wanting to be with her. Honestly I wish Hope would just take the pause and let Thomas pitch his own line. HFTF has been paused more than once in the past by Hope herself. Why act like it’s the end of the world for it to be paused to keep the company from losing money while you find a new designer that shares your “vision”?

Comment

• taramartin
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2013

Thomas said he is not like his father, he is a one woman man and that woman is Hope.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Aug 2006

Not so far fetched. Almost every stupid thing Thomas has done was because of his fixation on Hope.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X