Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do You Think Steffy Suggests Taking Thomas Back At FC?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Do You Think Steffy Suggests Taking Thomas Back At FC?

Or does Steffy have something else in mind to save HFTF from tanking even further?
  • Katbert
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Nov 2005

II suspect that will be Hope for the Future' s only option besides shutting down the line. Poor Hope! She' ll have to let Thomas have his job back to save her line and hopefully have to share her son with his father as well. Good!

Comment

• Quintessential
      Quintessential commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not. I hope Steffy says it's time to cut their losses and ax hftf. If they want to bring Thomas back. Give him his own line. He's earned it.

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      The line is Thomas’s vision at this point anyway. All Hope does is model his dresses and use his talent to promote herself. Hope should have been dumped from the line before Thomas ever was if they could not work together. He is the real talent. Hope is completely replaceable. Let Thomas choose a new face for his line.

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Gee I hope not. Steffy has Douglas and Thomas is away from Forrester so there is no need for Thomas and Hope to interact at all. Hopefully Zende's work keeps getting better and Thomas, ad many have suggested, can start his own competitive company.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

I hope she says it cant bleed them dry and she is shutting it down til Hope can find a designer. then they can see how much hope cares about her line and how she finds another designer. She should be working day and night for that line, but she is not, she is at daddys restaurant, at home crying, whining to Liam. If your line is failing you work day and night to make it happen. But not Hope, probably cause she has been coddled all her life.

Comment

• silkdog
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2013

Steffy is going to ask Thomas to come back. She's not going to let the line fail. However, Douglas is another thing. One is business and the other is personal.

Comment

• CattiPatti
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2018

It will either be Steffy's idea or Hope's idea to bring back Thomas to save HFTF. I think Steffy may say that she will have to cut the line if Thomas is not brought back.

Comment

• Teaday13
          Contract Poster
          • May 2019

preference HFTF is dropped , but more likely Thomas comes back as long as he apologies to Brooke getting on his knees begging for mercy.

Comment

• ABeth
            Senior Board Member
            • Jan 2019

FC should just ditch HFTF. It has more than run it’s course. Give Thomas his own line. He doesn’t need Hope. All she does is use his designs to promote herself.

Comment

• Jadey
              I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
              • Sep 2013

Hope wanted Thomas to work remotely or even come back rather than the line fails. Business decision.
              Steffy talked her out of it. Personal decision.
              Now Steffy wants to lay the law down about HFTF.
              Yes, I think she will take Thomas back. Ok, great.
              Meantime.. Who's on first?
              It's not Hope's fault the line is in the red.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
                1sbkmcfan commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly! It was Eric and Ridge that fired Thomas. That was not Hope's fault. If the line is failing it is on them.

• lovely rita
                lovely rita commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasn't Hope in the Board Meeting with Carter, Eric, Brooke, Steffy, Ridge etc. and didn't she go along with eviscerating Thomas and went
                along with the rest of them to kick him out of the company and family? I think she contributed to her line failing by going along with this
                hard stance. After her line starting tanking she was thinking it might be better to let him come back to design for her line but once again
                went along with Steffy and made it personal.

• maryg
                maryg commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope had a chance to give her opinion to keep him and never did that.
            • Lynert1
              Senior Board Member
              • Jan 2019

I think she will bring Thomas back, but he does not deserve it! He is still an evil manipulator, he will screw up again!

Comment

• Isis
                Board Regular
                • Mar 2007

Like Steffy said it's business not personal. Thomas did nothing to hurt the business.

Comment

• Jadey
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
                  Wasn't Hope in the Board Meeting with Carter, Eric, Brooke, Steffy, Ridge etc. and didn't she go along with eviscerating Thomas and went
                  along with the rest of them to kick him out of the company and family? I think she contributed to her line failing by going along with this
                  hard stance. After her line starting tanking she was thinking it might be better to let him come back to design for her line but once again
                  went along with Steffy and made it personal.
                  I missed the meeting where they removed Thomas.
                  I know Hope was mad at him.. not sure exactly why.. the CPS call & Brooke got blamed? Hope went along with it but it was a done deal. In fact I do remember Steffy saying she had to get Ridge's decision at 1 point when Hope questioned her decision. Hope was wary of ousting Thomas despite her personal feelings.
                  Then Zende's designs weren't working & Hope suggested that Thomas work remotely & that was rejected. Then it got to the point where she was willing to work w him at FC. He came there & talked to them. I don't remember it all..I missed epis.. but I do remember Hope was talking to Steffy about it & Steffy talked her out of working with Thomas saying Liam would be upset.
                  Then Thomas & Hope had an unpleasant convo at FC when she told him how she felt & he wasn't coming back.
                  Well, today was a cliffhanger. Steffy looks about to read Hope the riot act but it remains to be seen who will say what.

Comment

• maryg
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Mar 2006

I hope so since he never should have been fired to begin with. Funny that now she says business decisions should not be made on personal feelings about Hope but her successful designer brother who owns stock in the company did not get that consideration.

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by ABeth View Post
                      FC should just ditch HFTF. It has more than run it’s course. Give Thomas his own line. He doesn’t need Hope. All she does is use his designs to promote herself.
                      it should be called Hope for the Future By Thomas Forrester

Comment

• Terileeh
                        Senior Board Member
                        • May 2014

If Thomas isn't reinstated then HFTF needs to end. Now.

Comment

• viennagirl
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jadey View Post
                          I missed the meeting where they removed Thomas.
                          I know Hope was mad at him.. not sure exactly why.. the CPS call & Brooke got blamed? Hope went along with it but it was a done deal.
                          Hope had been made at Thomas because she had believed him and had defended him to Brooke and Liam that Thomas had changed. Hope couldn't trust Thomas, when everything out of his mouth is a lie (or excuse for his actions: If Donna hadn't shown Douglas how to bring back the files, Douglas hadn't been forced to keep the secret).

But at the board meeting, when Thomas got fired, they all had been against Thomas working on HFTF and yes, it had been "personal" for all of them.
                          Even Carter had been there and confronted Thomas about how much Thomas had hurt his father (and had caused Carter to handle Ridge's latest annulment).

At that meeting, they all had been convinced that Zende (and Eric) could step in for Thomas's part too and could handle designing the line.

In fact I do remember Steffy saying she had to get Ridge's decision at 1 point when Hope questioned her decision. Hope was wary of ousting Thomas despite her personal feelings.
                          Then Zende's designs weren't working & Hope suggested that Thomas work remotely & that was rejected. Then it got to the point where she was willing to work w him at FC. He came there & talked to them. I don't remember it all..I missed epis.. but I do remember Hope was talking to Steffy about it & Steffy talked her out of working with Thomas saying Liam would be upset.
                          Thomas got fired in late 2022. In early 2023 Thomas tried to convince Steffy and Hope, to allow him back on the line (after the first reviews of Zende's designs).
                          Yes, at that time Steffy told Thomas that she does not want to make such a decision without Ridge (who was/is still soul-searching).

Steffy's position then was kinda a mix of "personal/business".

Steffy sounded quite personal, when she kinda convinced Hope to not go back on Hope's former decision. Steffy brought up Liam's reaction and she asked Hope if Hope would really be happy if her line is successful but Hope would have to betray her values for that.

Hope's line is supposed to promote such words as "values", "integrity"..... - so putting a designer on that line, that neither of them trust because of his lies and manipulations, sounds like a business matter too.

But Steffy at that time clearly still had been very upset with her brother:

Jan. 27:
                          Steffy: Look, hope for the future is important to you. But is it worth compromising your values? Because forcing yourself to work with Thomas? That’s exactly what it feels like you’d be doing

Steffy: Think about it. My dad and your mom aren’t together because of what Thomas did. He framed Brooke. Made it seem that like she called cps on him. You’re thinking that is someone you might want to work with again? Okay, let’s say– let’s say Thomas does come back and HFTF is a huge success. Are you honestly gonna feel good about that?

Steffy: Have you talked to your mom about this? Liam? I mean, we both know how he feels about Thomas. Think about what this could do to your marriage.

Steffy: Well, there’s one nice thing we can say about Thomas. At least he isn’t as bad as Sheila.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X