Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

So, they are pushing Brooke and Taylor together as a couple?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newtobb
    replied
    I have no issues with them putting Brooke and Taylor together as women and totally feel like that situation could happen in real life. The problem I have is that I think Brooke is very much in love with ridge still and always will be. I think she will be his eventually and I do not see her with anyone else. I do not think Taylor lives ridge as much and she could possibly move on. When I saw Brooke on the date it felt weird because I do not think she wants to move on from ridge at all. If he came back and chose her she would be his.

Leave a comment:

• y&rviewer
    commented on 's reply
    EXACTLY!!!! It is so forced.

• y&rviewer
    commented on 's reply
    Great post! So dumb - all of it, but especially that Taylor hung around on the property the whole time Brooke was on this date? Then just walks in her house and up to her bedroom?!?! What happened to the alarm system on Brooke’s house? Dumb Dumb Dumb!!!

• y&rviewer
    commented on 's reply
    Totally agree!

• Action818
    replied
    It's funny reading all the comments saying they won't watch anymore if they put Brooke and Taylor together. I remember reading the same thing years ago about interracial relationships, and now they're multiple of them on both B&B and Y&R. In the 80's, the actors would get hate mail and death threats, and now it's the norm.

Leave a comment:

• Russellgm
    replied
    I think they are suppose to be bff's like Quinn and felon Flo's mother.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I couldn't agree more!

• Sara_in_BC
    commented on 's reply
    It is not uncommon for women to start a a gay relationship for the first time when they are older. I think it's a great idea, I wish y and r thought of it first.

• midnightsnow
    replied
    I like Brooke and Taylor being friends. Many girlfriends are affectionate with each other, but since this BFF is so new the constant hugs and admiration for each other is a bit much.

Leave a comment:

• charmed53
    replied
    Ehh enjoying it. They play off well of each other and its finally not them fighting over a man. Whatever way it goes I'm here for it.

Leave a comment:

• Boldfan4ever
    replied
    All i see if friendship. and a giant tease from the writers

Leave a comment:

• stopthefall
    replied
    Yeah, I still see friendship. Nothing wrong with writing friendship, even in this world.

Leave a comment:

• Jerze
    replied
    I certainly hope not. What's wrong with just having friends? I think the BFF stuff is over the top but see no need for these women to become a couple. If the shows wants same sex couples they need to introduce and write for them.

Leave a comment:

• alwayshuntress
    commented on 's reply
    Mariko I think (based on some of the comments that I'm reading) that I agree with you.

People need to stop seeing sexuality as completely cemented in. Sexuality can change over a lifetime.

I am actually liking Brooke right now when she's with Taylor and that's a nice shift. They're fun and they do spark off each other (TBF this version of Taylor sparks off everyone so far).

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    Personally, I'm all for it. I think they'd be cute together. Since they started being friends, this is the first time I've been able to stand Taylor in a LONG time. I doubt they will, but I think it'd be great if they actually went there.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X