• Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

SPOILER! SOD Dailies For The Week Of Feb. 27

IMOW

Feb. 27
    Finn & Steffy put their heads together to figure out how to get Sheila out of Bill's life and back into prison.

Feb. 28
    Liam and Wyatt lash out in anger at Bill because he chose Sheila over his own family.

Mar. 3
    Bill confesses something to Liam about Sheila.

Taylor makes a bold move to intercede for her children.
    Hope gets some more bad news.
    Thomas wants another chance.
    Liam talks to Deacon about Hope.
  • Quintessential
    Senior Board Member
    • Aug 2016

Finally, some mentions of characters on here who I actually want to see. Bill with his sons not Sheila. Steffy and Thomas, even if they are fighting. I might even like Liam Deacon scene. I wonder what the bad news is for Hope? She has to begin adhering to the same visitation schedule as Thomas? Douglas has decided he doesn't want to visit at the cabin? Or maybe it has something to do with HFTF? I guess we'll find out.

Thanks for the spoilers!

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome for the spoilers!

I miss scenes with Bill and the Spencer boys. And I would like to know what is the bad news Hope receives?
      It's a good thought that it could be that Douglas doesn't want to visit with her at the cabin. If not, it could be bad news
      about HFTF.
  • Jadey
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2013

Thanx, my Lovely. ❣️

The only bold move Taylor can make is to go confess so Finn & Steffy can quit trying to figure out how to put Sheila in jail.

Comment

• STILL LOVE
      STILL LOVE commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no reason for Taylor to do it because Sheila would find another way to get out. Bill is fine and honestly Sheila isn’t even messing with Sinn right now.

They need to just leave Sheila alone.

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Or get a good lawyer. One who would be able to help avoid jail because they have no proof. Just Bill's memory and word. Which is no good because he didn't see who shot him. Taylor would never have to say a word.

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome, my Sweet. xoxo

The only thing I want to know is what other bad news does Hope get? Is it about Douglas or about HFTF?
  • taramartin
    Soap Addict
    • Oct 2013

Thank you LRMM. Even though people always have differing opinions, there don't seem to be sl to make anyone happy lately.

Comment

• lovely rita
      lovely rita commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome tara. I agree about that. People will always have different opinions about the characters and the stories but lately
      nothing seems to appeal to anyone. It's either fluff, repetition or boredom with the Shill story!
  • RedheadTeacher
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2006

Thanks, Rita!

I was scratching my head yesterday when Sheila was having a pity party over not having a relationship with Finn when Bill happens to be alienating his children because of his relationship with her. Maybe he should point that out to her as she's whining to him.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

More interesting than usual. Thanks !

Comment

• lovely rita
        lovely rita commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome, Emerald!
    • Jadey
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by STILL LOVE View Post
      There is no reason for Taylor to do it because Sheila would find another way to get out. Bill is fine and honestly Sheila isn’t even messing with Sinn right now.

They need to just leave Sheila alone.
      Ya, good point. Steffy has said Bill will just buy off whoever he needs to.. another reason they haven't pursued it.

Comment

• Chicklet
        Board Regular
        • May 2022

Great spoilers as always, Lovely Rita! I'm there for Liam and Wyatt going off on Bill, and I hope Steffy and Finn come up with a good plan to rid us of Sheila.

Comment

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much, Chicklet! I miss scenes with the Spencer men and this one sounds great to see the boys give it to Dollar Bill!
          Like you and others, I feel Sheila is past her expiration date. Tired of her manipulations especially whatever is going on with her
          and Bill.

• Chicklet
          Chicklet commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen to that! Sheila is well past her expiration date. Just not a viable long term character no matter what they do. I miss the Spencer men too, but not when they sit and gossip. I'd love work stories centered around Spencer Publications.
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
        You're welcome, my Sweet. xoxo

The only thing I want to know is what other bad news does Hope get? Is it about Douglas or about HFTF?
        I think it's about Thomas.

Comment

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          Bad news about Thomas???
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lovely rita View Post
        Bad news about Thomas???
        Like what he's up to re: Douglas.

Comment

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Sweet!
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by YDoIStillWatch View Post
        Or get a good lawyer. One who would be able to help avoid jail because they have no proof. Just Bill's memory and word. Which is no good because he didn't see who shot him. Taylor would never have to say a word.
        Yes, Ita. They need to stand up to Bill.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't get why none of these people can think to be as sneaky as Bill. They act like they have never schemed and plotted themselves. Heck Justin is still around call him up. Bill and Sheila have been stopped in the past.
      • Jadey
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by YDoIStillWatch View Post
        I don't get why none of these people can think to be as sneaky as Bill. They act like they have never schemed and plotted themselves. Heck Justin is still around call him up. Bill and Sheila have been stopped in the past.
        Hopefully Ridge will come up with something. He bribed the same judge.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
          YDoIStillWatch commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL. That judge is popular. Hope his second home is somewhere nice.
      • marciat
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2017

They need to leave Sheila alone!! They are fine with other criminals being free, but not Sheila? Spare me the hypocrisy!!

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
          Contract Poster
          • Apr 2013

Liam and Wyatt (the grown men) can huff and puff all they want, but Bill is Bill and if he want's to be in a relationship with Sheila, he will no matter what any of them lash out at him or beg him about. He already admitted that he was burning a lot of bridges to be with her...I can't see them changing his mind...If Brooke and Katie failed, they will too.

Comment

• Chima
            Day Player
            • Feb 2017

Well, obviously Bill's attempt to get Finn to have a relationship with Sheila fails because there is no mention of it anywhere.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X