• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chima
    Day Player
    • Feb 2017

What's Bill gonna do, blackmail Finn?

This writing is so offensive to adoptive parents and their children! Finn has a mother and it's NOT Sheila!

• kendallalways
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2007

I'm guessing that's next.

Comment

• Kelgirl7
      Board Regular
      • Nov 2015

That is exactly what I think Bill will do! He blackmailed Steffy and Finn to not testify against Sheila and keep her out of prison. He will do that again my question is will he use the same thing or come up with something new to blackmail them with

Comment

• jdemm58
        jdemm58 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bill blackmailed them over Taylor and Li in order to keep Sheila. They need to remind Bill that, if either Taylor or Li is exposed, Sheila will head on back to jail where she belongs and Bill will no longer have his "precious" to hang out with. Once that's done, Finn needs to tell Bill to get on down the road. This is so stupid. If Finn is blackmailed into a relationship with Sheila, it isn't a real relationship. I'm beginning to think that Bill is actually crazier than Sheila.

• anncompton
        anncompton commented
        Editing a comment
        He could easily do anything to Finn as Finn has NO backbone
    • silkdog
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2013

Blackmail Finn is the only way Bill can get what Sheila wants. Unless Taylor turns herself in, Finn will have to do whatever Bill wants because of Steffy.

Comment

• RAS1990
        Board Regular
        • Jul 2018

Bill will blackmail Finn. Bill also included Hayes. Bill will continue to use blackmail against SINN until Taylor and Li turn themselves in. I am including Li since Bill made a blackmail threat against her.

Comment

• mmoorehm
          mmoorehm commented
          Editing a comment
          I don;t know of anything Bill could use to blackmail Finn, but I am sure the writers could come up with something stupid.
      • bluejazz
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2008

Finn better get himself a supply of spinal needles and hope Bill has a needle phobia.

I think Finn's hit his boundary. He's not going to cave and let his family be put in danger by Sheila and Bill if he helps her.

Comment

• mmoorehm
          mmoorehm commented
          Editing a comment
          From the way Finn talked he is not going to let Shelia have anything to do with his family, I just hope he doesn't change his mind.
      • Betsey
        Executive Poster
        • Aug 2012

Bill is SO WRONG about "not everybody is all bad" and he thinks that Sheila has good in her because she brought Finn into this world

WRONG Bill, it's called "NATURE VERSUS NURTURE"

The only reason Finn is such a good, decent, kind man is because of Li - NURTURE!!!

Comment

• mjb18majik
          mjb18majik commented
          Editing a comment
          This!!! I'm so sick of Sheila saying what a "wonderful man" she created. Li and Jack did that, not Sheila. Just because you give birth does not make you a wonderful mother. Like others have said, this storyline is very insulting to adoptive parents.

• RAS1990
          RAS1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          If anyone wants to see the kind of man Sheila raised, go check her son Ryder. Ryder appeared on YR, and it's not pretty, and I don't mean physically pretty.
      • catmommy9
        Contract Poster
        • May 2005

I could see both Taylor and Li turning themselves in. They would sacrifice themselves to protect their children and grandchildren from Sheila.

Comment

• Terileeh
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2014

Can we just unlive Shelia and get it over with. There is zero evidence Taylor shot Bill. Liam is the one with all the memories of shooting Bill. Maybe Bill's blackmail threats will backfire and it's been Liam all along. Bill succeeds is putting his own son in prison. Salivating at this thought.

Comment

• loganfan1234
            loganfan1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Taylor has memories of herself shooting Bill.

• Sopranojenn
            Sopranojenn commented
            Editing a comment
            So did Liam. Clear enough memories of what he did that night (plus forensic evidence in his car) to confess to Hope and Bill.

Naturally when it was LIAM, Hope the moral authority said it was allll Bill's fault and HE should apologize to Liam. 🙄

When it was supposedly Taylor (who had JUST as much "motive" as Liam, if not more (if Brooke was told a.man had raped Hope, she would do the same, amd rightly so!!!) then Hope screeched Taylor was sooooo crazy and dangerous she couldnt even be around precious precious Beth and cut Kelly's sister from.her and her grandmother . 🤬
        • zenstella
          Senior Board Member
          • Apr 2009

Could Bill arrange to have Hayes kidnapped - and then blackmail Finn into seeing his mother ( Sheila) if he wants to see his baby again??

Comment

• Boldfan4ever
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by zenstella View Post
            Could Bill arrange to have Hayes kidnapped - and then blackmail Finn into seeing his mother ( Sheila) if he wants to see his baby again??
            he would be hitting new evil low if he did that

Comment

• Terileeh
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2014

How can Bill threaten Li? The authorities obviously know Finn didn't check his dead self out of the hospital.

Comment

• Omnicience
                Omnicience commented
                Editing a comment
                Right. The writers are pretty much circling the drain in their efforts to keep Sheila on the show. I am so over it.
            • Chima
              Day Player
              • Feb 2017

Those of you who are upset like I am with the writing. Send an email to the show. They read all of them.

Sheila is NOT Finn's mother! Li is his mother! This writing is so offensive to adoptive parents and their children.!

Comment

• loganfan1234
                loganfan1234 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, it was also offensive for Taylor and Steffy to bleat on about "biology" and that being why Thomas needed to get Douglas from Hope, his adoptive mother.

• Chima
                Chima commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, it was stopped I think cause viewers were probably offended.
            • midnightsnow
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2004

Bill will most likely try to blackmail Finn because that's who he is. if Finn falls under pressure he should spend time with Sheila at Bill's house and spend his time telling her she is a waste of human life.

Comment

• Sopranojenn
                Contract Poster
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by catmommy9 View Post
                I could see both Taylor and Li turning themselves in. They would sacrifice themselves to protect their children and grandchildren from Sheila.
                But IMO that WON'T HELP. I just do not get the blackmail thing. Say both Taylor and Li "confess" and go to jail. Then what??

Steffy and Finn recant the testimony they ALREADY recanted (decanted? LOL) and say "Yeah now we wanna change our minds and testify".

Isnt the situation already OVER?? They know full well Bill is in charin.ZERO logic says that if they go to jail, Sheila will go to jail. The judge dropped the charges. He is in Bill's pocket. Even LIAM said that onscreen.

Them confessing (right or wrong) will not change a thing. It doesn't pronounce Sheila guilty or even reopen the charges against her!

They need another tactic.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X