• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joncharmed93
    Contract Poster
    • Apr 2012

Thomas threatened Steffy and Finn

The way Thomas said he wasn't going to let Steffy and Finn get between him and Douglas came off like a threat. I'm glad Steffy and Finn are putting their foot down, but I'm furious that Thomas would put this on them knowing they are already dealing with Sheila.
  • Link
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2009

I knew he would waltz in and just act like everything was dandy because Steffy has Douglas. I hope they kick him to the curb. He’s so delusional and annoying.

Comment

• abbott&fenmore
      Board Regular
      • Jun 2011

He is totally despicable. So entitled. 🙄

Comment

• veryoldatwtfan
        Senior Board Member
        • May 2010

I think it was bad of Thomas too, but maybe it wouldn’t have been the worst thing to let him hug Douglas and tell him he loves him like Lope got to do. Problem is give Thomas an inch and he’ll take a mile, and Steffy knows that. Whatever happens involving the cliff, if something does after that anvil Hope dropped, will surely involve Thomas somehow.

Comment

• thecourt99
          thecourt99 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this is the point. He would have been able to do that had he acted like he had some sense. But he walked in talking about living there, so the boundaries were necessary.

• maryg
          maryg commented
          Editing a comment
          Steffy could have nicely told him that she was setting boundaries with him and Hope. She could have let him see him then told him he needs to have set up appointments in the future. She was mean to him.
      • AlizaNY
        Day Player
        • Mar 2016

He is HORRIBLE!! They should never let him into their home again😡😡

His little revenge stunt against Hope completely backfired and he is the one who put everyone in the situation they’re in now. Let him deal with it!!

Comment

• Dari1987
          Dari1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          backfired BIG time, Aliza lmfao good for him.
          his fault. not hope.

not any 1.

• jdemm58
          jdemm58 commented
          Editing a comment
          My thoughts EXACTLY!
      • maryg
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2006

Finn threatened Thomas, not the other way around and Steffy and Finn are totally out of line. Douglas is Thomas' son. Hope and Liam had a chance to see him, see his room and tell him goodbye and Steffy is not going to let her own brother do that? The writers have taken this whole thing of turning against Thomas TOO far, Taylor too. I hope Thomas gets even with everyone.

Comment

• STILL LOVE
          STILL LOVE commented
          Editing a comment
          maryg, Hope might be sad for a day but that’s about the only one who would really care. Steffy has shown she has no interest in Douglas because she could have stepped up in that past and she never did. She is a nasty, dirty person when it comes to men. She is still trying to score brownie points with Liam and by extension Hope so she will throw her own brother under the bus.

Steffy only has loyalty when it comes to Liam, even though he never had none when it came to her. It wouldn’t have cost a thing to let Thomas say goodnight to his son. Douglas left the Lope home precisely because of their hatred for his dad and he really thought things would be better with her because Thomas is her brother after all.

• AlizaNY
          AlizaNY commented
          Editing a comment
          dedicatedsoaper Nothing on this show has labeled Thomas an unfit parent? What about the numerous times he's abused his own kid? At one point, he even almost hit Douglas! Thomas has used that poor kid since he found out he was Douglas' father because he figured out how to get what he wanted from Hope and others in his life by doing so. No fit parent does the things that he did to his child, the show has continually pointed out that Thomas is unfit by taking Douglas away from him time and time again.

• dedicatedsoaper
          dedicatedsoaper commented
          Editing a comment
          @ALIZA: NO ONE officially has! No judge, no lawyer, no cop..just the people who dislike him labeled him that! It's merely OPINIONS! It's slandering at best. Has he been arrested? No...has he been taken to court over anything? No. Again, I stand by my post and my opinion. Calling someone names and labeling them does not make it true.
      • TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

IA MaryG. It’s getting ridiculously whop sided. Douglas didn’t choose Lope either regardless of the PG reason he gave , Douglas doesn’t want to BE with them . Thomas has just as much right to see his son as Lope. But I knew this was where this was going. Steffy will be putting the stop signs up with Hope soon too because Dougie ain’t going back to the cabin

Comment

• nicnat1
          Newcomer
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by veryoldatwtfan View Post
          I think it was bad of Thomas too, but maybe it wouldn’t have been the worst thing to let him hug Douglas and tell him he loves him like Lope got to do. Problem is give Thomas an inch and he’ll take a mile, and Steffy knows that. Whatever happens involving the cliff, if something does after that anvil Hope dropped, will surely involve Thomas somehow.
          You just made me think - Thomas’ warped mind, If he can’t have him no one else will - how would they redeem someone that would kill a child? Maybe he will disappear with Douglas and make it look like he fell off the cliff? Even that is unredeemable

Comment

• Dari1987
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2022

Originally posted by TooFree4You View Post
            IA MaryG. It’s getting ridiculously whop sided. Douglas didn’t choose Lope either regardless of the PG reason he gave , Douglas doesn’t want to BE with them . Thomas has just as much right to see his son as Lope. But I knew this was where this was going. Steffy will be putting the stop signs up with Hope soon too because Dougie ain’t going back to the cabin
            imo he did not really threaten him, saying with respect to ya.

Finn sounded the way a man sticking up for her home,

residence,most important his lady. but, lol on "putting the stop signs up." I'm waiting on it,and most definitely want her to say, "We gotta change the locks, Finn honey." Thomas is on the warpath!" and imo he is not to be trusted, and is very dangerous, again imo

JMO

Comment

• Dari1987
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2022

Originally posted by nicnat1 View Post

You just made me think - Thomas’ warped mind, If he can’t have him no one else will - how would they redeem someone that would kill a child? Maybe he will disappear with Douglas and make it look like he fell off the cliff? Even that is unredeemable

With sick-o Thom, anything is feasible, or make it appear he dead(Douglas!) and kidnap his own child. UGH. a guy that crazed in the head, is capable of anything,

I knew Thomas character hasn't changed, i just want Ridge back to see all of this."

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Aug 2006

Thomas doesn't give a crap about any of this. His only aim was to get back at Hope for not asking him back as her designer. I continue to say, poor Douglas.

Comment

• Dari1987
                  Board Regular
                  • Dec 2022

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
                  Thomas doesn't give a crap about any of this. His only aim was to get back at Hope for not asking him back as her designer. I continue to say, poor Douglas.
                  I'm nodding to this, you're right, 1sb, he has not changed ONE bit.

Comment

• *Queenie*
                    Day Player
                    • Jul 2019

Maybe MA is leaving or Henri? Henri is on another show …

They all push Thomas out of Douglas life and then he takes him? Both characters gone until years down the road with recasts?

Otherwise this all seems way over the top!

Comment

• longtimelurker
                      Lurking in the Shadows
                      • Jun 2013

Something is definitely going to happen to Douglas while he is at Seffi and Finn's home. There was too much dialogue with Steffi promising to take care of Douglas and not let anything happen to him. This had to be a foreshadowing that yes, something was going to happen while he was in her care and custody. Is it going to be because of his father Thomas or is Sheila somehow going to get involved? It seems at this point it is leaning towards Thomas but who knows?

Comment

• Candace1111
                        Newcomer
                        • Nov 2022

Thomas should start his own fashion line and go for full custody, if that's what he really wants. I'm not sure he really does. I think Thomas likes the idea of being a father, but the actual behind-the-scenes that are necessary? I'm not so sure.

However, Finn is so bang out of order sticking his nose in between a brother and sister. I personally wouldn't stand for it in my family. Steffy should have stood up to him and said, "We're fine, Finn. Just give me a moment to properly work through this with my brother." She knows that Finn will just inflame the situation and escalate things. There are some things that should remain between siblings. Keep the awkward tall dork out of it.

Comment

• joncharmed93
                          joncharmed93 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I disagree, Finn is Steffy's husband and he has a right to demand that his wife be treated with dignity and respect from her brother. Thomas barged in and suddenly was barking orders and trying to boss Steffy around. I'm glad Finn showed that Steffy doesn't have to go at this alone.

• STILL LOVE
                          STILL LOVE commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, spouses have no right to interfere with sibling disputes. Finn needs to butt out because Steffy can more than take care of herself. Finn getting involved will cause problems between him and Thomas but Thomas and Steffy because they are siblings will make up quickly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X