Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Douglas Says He Didn't Want The Tug Of War Between The Parents Any More!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Douglas Says He Didn't Want The Tug Of War Between The Parents Any More!

So he chose Steffy not to hurt them.

He hopes Stef & Finn don't mind him living there.

Finn seems to be softening to him after hearing that.
  • Lizzyjoh
    Under-Five
    • Jun 2006

And she’s got good backup. Finn telling Thomas to step off his wife was awesome.

Comment

• Jo-Jo
      Jo-Jo commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my favorite part of the episode.
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

I'm glad Douglas admitted that to steffy. It's too bad that doesn't make Hope feel any better. Thomas seemed a bit pushy today.

Comment

• Sharkswin
      Senior Board Member
      • Sep 2016

Except, he's going from one "tug of war" to another! Douglas thinks it's gonna be all fun and games and getting some peace at the cliff house..WRONG. Thomas and Steffy ain't exactly on great terms either..Steffy very recently rejected his begging for his job back. Buckle up, Douglas..you are in for another "tug of war". LMAO.

Comment

• Chicklet
        Chicklet commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Thomas and Steffy will battle over Douglas, and Steffy will be in Hope's shoes this time. I really think Douglas would be better off living with Karen and Dani, away from all of these people.
    • *Queenie*
      Day Player
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Sharkswin View Post
      Except, he's going from one "tug of war" to another! Douglas thinks it's gonna be all fun and games and getting some peace at the cliff house..WRONG. Thomas and Steffy ain't exactly on great terms either..Steffy very recently rejected his begging for his job back. Buckle up, Douglas..you are in for another "tug of war". LMAO.
      Neither Hope or Thomas have custody anymore so there isn’t a tug of war..only visits that Steffy’s discretion ….for both parents.

Hope doesn’t have any say or power of Doug anymore and neither does Thomas.

Steffy could get restraining orders for both if they push her too far .. she is the guardian not Thope.

Comment

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        This ain't real life..it's Bell's fake world where he makes up his own laws. Steffy doesn't even want Douglas permanently..she repeatedly said that it's only temporary. LOL. Steffy even mentioned to Hope that once all this excitement is over, he'll miss his real home with his loving adoptive mother (who will still have legal rights to him just as Thomas will always be his father and has legal rights to him too).

Only in Bell's fake world this would even happened cuz in real life, no judge would allowed a 9 year old to make such a decision to begin with.
        Last edited by Sharkswin; February 19, 2023, 06:13 PM.

• *Queenie*
        *Queenie* commented
        Editing a comment
        Sharkswin yep and in his fake world he decided to take her adopted son and give him to Steffy his aunt. Hope can’t seem to win these days.

• Sharkswin
        Sharkswin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope and Brooke can't seemed to win because they are Bell's punching bag IMO. But that's alright, if Hope is free of Douglas, then she won't have to deal with Thomas. Let Thomas be Steffy's problem now. LOL.
    • silkdog
      Senior Board Member
      • Jan 2013

I hope Steffy will stand her ground to Thomas and Hope and tell them visitation arrangements will be made. They made Douglas choose and he chose Steffy, so they have to suffer the consequence.

Comment

• *Queenie*
        Day Player
        • Jul 2019

I think Steffy is giving Hope too much lead…. This will end up with Hope over alllllll day just like she was with Phoebe.

Steffy Will probably regret bring so nice and welcoming to Hope. She should have visitation scheduled just like Thomas. Easier that way.

Comment

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          Except, Thomas will be the problem for Steffy/Sinn, NOT Hope. LOL.

• Katbert
          Katbert commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree totally with this. Steffy should set boundaries for both Thomas and Hope. Otherwise Hope will be coming over all the time with her overnight bag and Beth just like she did when Douglas was staying with Thomas at Eric's. if Thomas can't have free access, neither should Hope.

• lovely rita
          lovely rita commented
          Editing a comment
          Liam already gave Hope a reason to go to the cliff house tomorrow. Hope picked up D's football and was all nostalgic about the ball.
          Liam said she could bring it back to him tomorrow. We don't know yet how often she plans to go see her son.
      • Dari1987
        Board Regular
        • Dec 2022

Originally posted by Sharkswin View Post
        Except, he's going from one "tug of war" to another!

LMAO.
        lmfao, shark again, you're right,and lol to that post. Poor kid. i don't trust his crazy father AT ALL and more so, not after today. wow. smh. he is sick dimented, and i do not trust anything he might be planning to do, regarding steffy AND finn

Comment

• Sharkswin
          Sharkswin commented
          Editing a comment
          Douglas should've honor his own words to Hope when he said that he would rather live with Hope. Now, his father will be relentless and park himself outside Steffy's door. Steffy should've listened to Finn..he was right when he said Douglas already has a loving, stable home with a PARENT Hope and stepfather. Why get sucked into Thomas' drama? LMAO!

• soapy4life
          soapy4life commented
          Editing a comment
          Too late. Finn was right and they were already dragged into it today! Thomas with his delusional and childish behaviors when he doesn't get his way and Steffy trying to protect her nephew from feeling bad and hearing his father yell at her. Glad that Finn defended and protected Douglas, his wife and their home. Thomas, brother or not, had no right to barge in like that and claim he was moving in because Douglas chose to live with him. He needs counseling and some self reflection to wonder "why" Douglas chose to go there.
      • TooFree4You
        Contract Poster
        • Jan 2019

Yeah poor Douglas He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Comment

• zenstella
          Senior Board Member
          • Apr 2009

I thought when Hope went back to the cabin, she was acting more like Douglas was DEAD than just a stone throw away!! Like she just told him -
          you are only a phone call or a text away!!

Comment

• Jadey
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
            I'm glad Douglas admitted that to steffy. It's too bad that doesn't make Hope feel any better. Thomas seemed a bit pushy today.
            Hi, Sweave. Ya, what Douglas said made sense. I was beginning to wonder exactly why he wanted to move into Steffy's. I still think there's more to it.
            Thomas seemed a bit pushy. You think?! Just a tad. He not only barges in expecting to see Douglas but declares he's also moving in! Then he turns around & tells Finn to stay out of it! What a riot!

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Aug 2006

When Douglas chose Steffy I posted the reason which was what smart little Douglas gave. He loves playing with Kelly but not sure he absolutely wants to live there but not hurting one parent by choosing the other was the peaceful solution. He was loving and concerned about Hope, even asking Liam to help her not be sad. It would be nice to see him have scenes with Thomas to get a feel for how he feels about how his choice affects him.

Comment

• Russellgm
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2018

I think he was fine right where he was the prob!em is when Thomas's life is messed up by his own hand he want to turn to Douglas with the "I am his father" card but he don't realize it is not Douglas's job to fix his life and make him feel better or good about himself. He goes after the one thing he think he did right and he claims ownership of. Thomas need to get help, grow up and start to take responsibility for his own life and stop guilting that poor kid.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X