• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lovely rita
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2014

Thomas Is Pretty Confident That He Will Have Free Access To Seeing Douglas

now that he lives with his sister.

I have a feeling that will not happen though.
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

I don't think it will happen either. Thomas is going to be livid if steffy keeps him from Douglas.

Comment

• lala214
      Senior Board Member
      • Apr 2018

Too confident just like Hope was too confident on Friday that Douglas would choose Lope.

I think Thomas is in for a rude awakening. He's expecting to have free access to his son, and that's not gonna happen. I can't wait until a door is slammed in his face. LOL!

Comment

• lovely rita
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Sweaver View Post
        I don't think it will happen either. Thomas is going to be livid if steffy keeps him from Douglas.
        Sweaver, if there's one thing that we know it's that Mr. Bell hits you over the head with where the story is going. And yesterday and today if Thomas said it once
        he said it 20 times, that it would be a good thing for him for his sister to have Douglas living with her because he would have more access to him that way.

Comment

• tollyfan35
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2018

if steffy keeps thomas from his sister she is the worst sister ever

Comment

• crosey64
            Day Player
            • Jul 2019

This battle between Steffy and Thomas is horrible. Those two have been close as hell all of their lives. Now Steffy is square in Logan territory

Comment

• Chima
              Chima commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait a minute! I am no fan of Steffy's. But it's Steffy and Finn's house not Thomas's! He has no right to drop by whenever he wants to. Douglas is in their custody and I their house! Limits need to be set.
          • AlizaNY
            Day Player
            • Mar 2016

And his over-the-top cockiness tells me he will NOT have access to Douglas! Finn can’t stand Thomas and I cannot imagine him allowing Thomas to come and go at will. Thomas is going to have even more egg on his evil face.

Comment

• taramartin
              Soap Addict
              • Oct 2013

Maybe Thomas will take him without permission and he'll get hurt (not like kidnapping).

Comment

• Superfanplus
                Senior Board Member
                • Dec 2021

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
                if steffy keeps thomas from his sister she is the worst sister ever
                She has already proven to be the worst sister ever.

Comment

• Superfanplus
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Dec 2021

Originally posted by AlizaNY View Post
                  And his over-the-top cockiness tells me he will NOT have access to Douglas! Finn can’t stand Thomas and I cannot imagine him allowing Thomas to come and go at will. Thomas is going to have even more egg on his evil face.
                  No, Hope was being cocky and now acting like a child just gotten their candy taken away from them. Thomas just wants to see his son without everybody right there hovering around like buzzards. Finn don’t care as long as Douglas will eventually be out of their house and their lives. He has made it abundantly clear he don’t want Douglas around screwing up their home life

Comment

• lala214
                    lala214 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hope WAS being cocky. Now, Thomas is too. He will learn that he is NOT going to have unfettered access to Douglas. He can't just come and goe when he pleases. I think he's in for a shock.
                • Superfanplus
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Dec 2021

Originally posted by crosey64 View Post
                  This battle between Steffy and Thomas is horrible. Those two have been close as hell all of their lives. Now Steffy is square in Logan territory
                  Yup. Thomas need to stop putting so much stock in Steffy. She never have his back

Comment

• Lynert1
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Jan 2019

Don’t think Steffy will let Thomas just come over whenever he wants. She has his number and knows what he is all about! Hopefully!

Comment

• BrendaBlanks
                      Board Regular
                      • Mar 2012

Finn and Thomas will definitely go at it. Thomas tries to bully Steffy but she can hold her own and she will to protect Douglas.

Comment

• Scandal
                        Board Regular
                        • May 2013

I just hope Thomas doesn't do something that causes harm to Douglas resulting in Hope getting sole custody forever.
                        Last edited by JCmojoe81; February 17, 2023, 08:56 AM. Reason: we do not know what is in the writers heads or what they want

Comment

• sundein44
                          Board Regular
                          • Jan 2009

Thomas is way too confident that probably means he will not get his own way.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X