• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dari1987
    Board Regular
    • Dec 2022

Dougie whispers in Liam ear & said, "Don't let mommie be sad."

He truly love his mother. I love Caroline, but Hope, in every way is his mommie and little Dougie know that.

I almost cried seeing him say that, to his big cousin and step-father, Liam today. Both love this little tyke so so much.

Dougie clearly love the woman who raised him for several years, hence she is his mother, and I am sad to see that part, because

Annika did a great job, with both eyes, real tears, and emotions, throughout, as actor Scott Clifton. Sad scene today, and both made me almost cry, as lil' Dougie. I hope he return back to his mother real soon. I really do. IMHO it's only right.

Last edited by Dari1987; February 16, 2023, 01:00 PM.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

I almost want to watch this episode to see Hope lose something. today is a great day in the Bold Universe.

Comment

• LukeIsDaMan
      Executive Poster
      • Mar 2006

Yeah I don’t feel anything either. Unless the writing stops being so lopsided than maybe I could begin to feel something for Hope.

Comment

• proudsoapfan
        proudsoapfan commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. It is so lopsided in favor of the Taytots. It's ridiculous. Thomas sexually assaults a woman, gets her pregnant and it's re-written as something that Caroline wanted and they throw Caroline and Ridge under the bus. Adding more insult to injury Caroline becomes so enthralled with Thomas she lies and manipulated to be with him. Just 🤢🙄. Then Caroline dies and Thomas lies and manipulates and emotionally abuses his son Douglas and a grieving Hope. After everything comes out Thomas is brought back to Forester to design for Hope. Again 🤢. Steffy, well, let's see. She sexed up her father in law, emotionally destroying her husband who leaves her and asks for an annulment for months. She finally signs it. He gets Hope pregnant, then decides to work on his marriage but makes out with Hope, 🤢. She leaves him. After getting completely torn apart realizing the baby her mom bought for her was kidnapped and then returned to her mother, gets into a motorcycle accident and gets a super fan boyfriend. Becomes addicted to pills, for a very short while, go into rehab and never had an issue again with it. 😂. Cheats on super fan boyfriend and Finn really blames Liam instead of Steffy, who would have lied about cheating and tried to convince Liam to do the same. All is forgiven and is now with her devoted super fan husband and kids while being CEO. Yep, I agree. Lopsided

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thomas never sexually assaulted anyone…Hope manipulated a man who wasn’t in a place to sign a contract into a farce of an adoption. Yet, Hope is always shown as the only one who can raise Douglas. So yeah, I would say it is lopsided writing Lololol!

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh and let’s not forget that “super husband” Liam instead of protecting his precious Hope from “big bad” Thomas…ran off to sleep with Steffy / oh yeah…and idiot wouldn’t even be around to be able to make his stupid observations because he’d be IN JAIL! But due to the lopsided writing, none of that can be remembered because it would tarnish the perfect/bland couple that is Lope.
    • 1sbkmcfan
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2006

I wonder if Douglas will get to give his point of view to Thomas regarding why he did not chose to live with him and reassure Thomas that he loves him. It would be interesting to hear just what he would say to him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X